[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that Shia is in Finland how long until someone spüdrö

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Lapland.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lapland.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
So, now that Shia is in Finland how long until someone spüdrö spärdrë spörölölölö his stream into oblivion?
>>
>>73497333
>lapland
The chances are he will probably be left in peace, that's where we keep all our nothing
>>
Just let him express his opinion, jeez! If /pol/ is supposedly fighting for freedom of expression, why don't they let Shia make his HWNDU project in peace?
They are not doing that cause he is "silencing their opinion" or because they're "fighting for freedom speech" like they want you to believe. They are doing that just for the "lulz", you know, because they are a bunch of fucking idiots.
>>
File: htfy5t.png (404KB, 816x522px) Image search: [Google]
htfy5t.png
404KB, 816x522px
Really makes me think.
>>
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1OwGWPYeAwpJQ
>>
>>73498231
Because it's funny watching his self-important bullshit get undone.
>>
Finnish /pol/neets don't have cars and cars are the only way to get around in lapland
t. lapland
>>
>>73498231
They are not silencing him, as far as I can tell. The flag thing was simply an answer to him, and a good one at that.
>>
What is all this about and why should I care?
>>
>>73499545
Shooting fireworks at a building or a yard counts as attempted arson tbqh.
>>
>>73499629
/pol/ and Shia are having an autism-constest. /pol/ enjoys it, Shia not so much.
>>
File: blinikattu.jpg (108KB, 1083x904px) Image search: [Google]
blinikattu.jpg
108KB, 1083x904px
>>73499667
Jesus those threads are cringeworthy.
And should I have known who that Shia person is before googling him?

People are just fucking silly nowadays.
>>
desu he'll probably be left alone if he actually shuts the fuck up

small chance some degenerate laplander breaks in and fucks him to death ed gein style
>>73498231
>/pol/ is supposedly fighting for freedom of expression
but this is not true
>>
I dont think there are any neet fins in lapland who have the motivation/resources to search whole fucking lapland for some cabin desu.
I just wanted to steal flags from kiasma ;_;
>>
lapland is a fucking large wilderness good luck finding him
>>
>>73500923
They managed to pinpoint a specific location in the US so I think they can find it in Lapland
>>
shia is on a long list of people that Trump has driven totally mad
>>
>>73500068
He ruins the childhood memories of Americans by acting in Transformer and Indiana Jones movies. He also like to do autistics performance art. Basically he just sucks in general.
>>
>>73500474
>small chance some degenerate laplander breaks in and fucks him to death ed gein style
Kek
>>
>>73499499
Sure, maybe it's funny, but what /pol/ is doing here is hypocrite
>>73499545
How is shuting his political project down just because it has a different point of view of what they believe not a form of silencing him?
>>73500474
They seriously believe that
>>
>>73501410
hypocritical to what they supposedly believe*
>>
>lappland
enjoy the fucking mosquitos

hell on earth
>>
who is shia??
terrorist????
>>
>>73499536

How's things there?
>>
>>73501234
Don't really care tbqh.
>>
>>73502112
It's alright.
>>
Is he really? If he was I'm pretty sure I would have heard about it on ylilauta by now
>>
I figure someone will find him eventually. /pol/ went to great lengths to find him in Tennessee.

https://youtu.be/vw9zyxm860Q
Those autists can be scary when they get their shit together
>>
File: OFF_hyttynen.jpg (93KB, 296x348px) Image search: [Google]
OFF_hyttynen.jpg
93KB, 296x348px
>>73501292
reindeerniggers aren't right in the head man. they'll scalp you alive for not buying their retarded little gnome shoes from the tourist shop and say the spirits told them to do it
>muh nunnuka culture

>>73501410
A section of them certainly, but to me it seems clear a larger part of /pol/ is fully for censoring expression, just on their vaguely traditionalist right parameters instead of the antiracist lefties. I'm sceptical of any significant number actually "fighting" for shit

>>73501449
ota ohvia
>>
>>73500068
Cute pupper.
>>
>>73497333
Swedes have the Sunnies.
Ya'll the lucky ones
>>
>>73498231
This.
Why the fuck even care. Let him do his dumb project
>>
>>73504025
8 ch has a board dedicated to trying to ruin his zany project, a board which is advertised like a banner across all the boards.
/pol/tards really are something else when it comes to sperging out.
>>
>>73504024
He's talking about the one man cuck wonder Shia LaBeauf
>>
>>73504515
Yeah, I know
Just making a stupid joke
>>
>>73501410
Reasonably speaking, you can't really claim that your freedom of speech is infringed when you have just one sentence to utter and you've already said it 50 thousand times
>>
>>73497333
i think nobody will care that much, i haven't checked but also haven't heard of ylilauta caring so a handful of NEETs on /pol/ are pretty unlikely to be resourceful enough to do anything
>>
>>73503963
That's what I'm saying, they seriously believe that they are fighting and protecting freedom of speech, but they are so stupid and full of ego that they can't realize that they are doing what the SJW are doing, but with their ideologies
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.