[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the world getting better or worse? Personally I think its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr.jpg (78KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
78KB, 800x533px
Is the world getting better or worse?

Personally I think its progressing quite nicely due to technology and globalisation.. everything getting more connected and so on.
Will we all be liberal cosmopolitan world citizens in the future?
Is this a good thing??
>>
>>73497111
Getting worse. RF collapse because of crimea and Putin, Europe would die because of islamic migrants.
>>
What a terrible fucking thread.
>>
Better
well in a very perverse way, we are becoming less and less aware of ourselves in the greater picture

while becoming better is structural we are losing our foundations
>>
Dude you live in norway
wtf do you know about hardship you priviledged upper middle class fagget?
>>
>>73497111
Global warming and the increased mechanisation leading to fewer jobs for the working class worries me the most
>>
>>73497319
What's wrong? He never complained about living a hard life
>>
>>73497111
People in the West are still very unhappy though
>>
File: breivikvictims.jpg (143KB, 506x639px) Image search: [Google]
breivikvictims.jpg
143KB, 506x639px
>>73497319

Norwegians have died to uphold their progressive values. They are at the pathfinders of the new era, the new movement. Soon, all of us will be progressives.
>>
File: 1463071428197.jpg (93KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463071428197.jpg
93KB, 960x640px
>>73497351
Yet somehow we still need refugees from Africa to do low skilled jobs!
>>
I think it will get better in the long run..
A lot of people sees the future to negatively due to mass media hysteria..
Truth is that statistics shows that thing is actually getting better..
>>
We will eventually all be hedonistic, cultureless americans in the future...
This is a good thing btw.. The west is truly the best.. Dont pretend otherwise.
>>
File: serveimage.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
51KB, 240x232px
The world is getting better in general.
I'm mostly worried about the prospects of peak oil, peak consumption and global warming.
Also I fear that with automation we may end up in a world where the rich become a new aristocracy. The trend appears to be ownership concentrating in the hands of a few and that can end up real bad if that power is left unwatched and unregulated.
>>
>>73497815
Hedonism and decadence are buzzwords invented by the lower classes to make themselves feel better about being poor, underfed, and miserable.
>>
>>73497111
>Will we all be liberal cosmopolitan world citizens in the future?
No, we won't.
The only people who will became liberal cosmopolitan retards are Europeans, who are soon to be replaced by agressive Muslims who won't take it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.