[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to South Korea.. Ver 2.0 (so whats it like there?)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Moving to South Korea.. Ver 2.0

(so whats it like there?)
>>
File: 1491802960732.png (991KB, 1142x935px) Image search: [Google]
1491802960732.png
991KB, 1142x935px
>>73493187
Shit. Stay away from us you fatty
>>
be nimble
be quick
be a drinker
>>
your mom.
"Moving to South Korea" lmao what the fuck?
Do you even have a plan other than shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>73493264

>other plan than shitposting on 4chan...

Could there be a better one?
>>
>>73493187
>>73493309
Americans are Welcome in SK. We nearly Have 300,000 American expats here. If You are a Guy. You can go to clubs. If You are a Girl, Be a K-Pop Idol.
>>
It seems that, like some elephant's grave yards, people of low station come to here and croaks.
>>
File: Such a life.jpg (48KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
Such a life.jpg
48KB, 1008x720px
>be born with ADHD and Autism in korea
>completly rejected and bullied by people
>people are keep screetching and yelling me

don't come here unless your a turbo normie.
but financially it's ok country
>>
>>73494040

Im Aryan and not overweight... how does that sound?
>>
>>73493928
is this just gonna be a repeat of the last thread (probably same OP and same people saying the same shit).
>>
>>73494040
>ADHD and Autism in korea
do you have any friends anon, are you NEET?
>>
>>73493187
Imagine America but consumerism is turned up to 11

Also expect lots of drinking
>>
>>73494148
you have advantage on that, probably

>>73494218
i have only one friend but he's busy
it's hard to meet him
>>
>>73493187
A lot of fun, if you want to.
Lots of drinking.
Korea is a great place to be young and not married.
Easy to travel around so take the buses and trains all over the country and have fun.
>>
English teacher white loser stereotype
Or the GI rapist

which one is it
>>
File: 1320861646534.jpg (377KB, 940x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1320861646534.jpg
377KB, 940x1280px
My cherished korean friendos.

I have come seeking your korean advice.

I am planning to make a fake korean womans account. I know enough hangul to passibly fill things out. But I want to make her appear as stupid and incompetent as possible so that when I use this fake account for my revenge plot, it will not seem possible that I could be capable of such machinations.

Therefore I come to you, what are the stereotypes/typical things associated with very stupid girls in Korea?
>>
>>73493187
Shitty Japan or Better China
>>
>>73497205
Girls who drink and smoke.
Trust me on this.
>>
America, Japan and USSR together have stripped Korea of any dignity as a nation, people and culture. They should just let China annex them and get it over with. What you are left with is a culturally anomic society with no hope or future.
>>
>>73497205
Say you have a tattoo
>>
>>73497398
oooh, that's a good idea!

>>73497268
I guess it seems obvious now but I actually did not think of that. That's perfect.

I'm glad I asked now.
>>
>>73497272
> implying we once had a decent original culture to binge on
>>
>>73493187
You know what? This thread has made me decide to move to S Korea too. It is very viable. Thanks for this OP.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.