[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with you foreigners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sheer_force_of_anger.jpg (18KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
sheer_force_of_anger.jpg
18KB, 496x496px
Every fucking day when I'm trying to go somewhere there are fucking farang walking around in the middle of the roads like dumbasses. Yesterday, I almost ran into some guy who walked out right in front of my car. Just this morning five of you faggots were walking side by side blocking half the fucking road.

Half of you can't ride motorbikes properly fucking stopping in the middle of the road blocking traffic and shit. There are also the ones who ride motorbikes at such astonishing speeds that if I was walking at a brisk pace I could overtake them, also causing more traffic. last Monday some idiot girl almost fucking ran into me not looking before pulling out.

Don't even get me started on the leaf backpackers. I can tell they are leafs because all of them have A FUCKING LEAF patch on their backpacks.

I swear to god every FUCKING time I'm driving somewhere some dumb shit does one of these things. The only joy I get out of traversing anywhere is when I can honk really loudly to scare the shit out of them.

Fucking westerners. I'm absolutely sure you are the reason Thailand has so many accidents traffic accidents yearly.
>>
>>73488339
>literally africa tier drivers
>>
People come to Thailand for parties and sex. They don't treat your country with any respect. You'll see the same thing in Las Vegas or Ibiza; westerners lose their sense of inhibition and decorum simply because they can.
>>
>>73488387
Bravo Tajikistan!
>>
>>73488387
>africa top
>sweden bottom
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>73488339
>live in a country that is completely worthless if you remove the tourism factor
>why are there so many clueless tourists wandering around reeee
>>
>>73488339
>Thai sissyboi acting tough and angry
cute
>>
>>73488339
shut the fuck up and massage my dick already ong bak
>>
>>73488339
that's fucking rich considering how utterly third world thai traffic is in general, might as well be in fucking nigeria or bangladesh

good job blaming the foreigners for that though
>>
>>73488387
I swear that 90% of our traffic accidents are due to our govermnent putting up obstructions to slow people down.

>drive 130
>OH SHIT WE SUDDENLY HAVE TO DRIVE 70 BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE SLOWER TRAFFIC IN 5 MILES
>everyone stands on their breaks, because if you don't you get fined to hell
>driver doesn't pay attention and crashes into the car in front of him

>well, this is a nice straight road
>ROAD BLOCKS
>ZIG ZAG
>BUMP BUMP
>STOP AND LET THE OTHERS SIDE GO FIRST
>TEN ZIG ZAGGING MANOUVERS RIGHT AFTER EACH OTHER PLEASE DONT HIT THE POLE SILLY GOY

>want to park your car
>OH THANK GOD THERE IS A POLE HERE TO PREVENT THE NON-EXISTING SIDEWALKERS FROM GETTING HIT
>>
>>73488339
sorry
>>
>>73488499
>faster is safer
Kek I think I figured out the problem
>>
>>73488499
Kek. Maybe you shouldn't drive.
>>
File: 1471712978916.jpg (25KB, 593x590px) Image search: [Google]
1471712978916.jpg
25KB, 593x590px
>>73488499
Maybe your country is not made for cars, but bikes instead
>>
>mentions leafs, a mildly annoying but harmless brand of farang, and doesn't mention Israelis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.