[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STEEP COLLAPSE IN FINNISH BIRTH RATE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 012910-18463350-1405405_0x440.jpg (44KB, 350x440px) Image search: [Google]
012910-18463350-1405405_0x440.jpg
44KB, 350x440px
According to Statistics Finland the number of births in Finland fell more steeply in 2016 than it had ever done before. The agency said that the Finnish birth rate had been in decline for six years running.

Respectively, the total fertility rate was lowest in the period of 2012 to 2016 in Helsinki, where it was 1.30. The rate was 1.32 in Turku and 1.40 in Tampere. In a comparison of the whole country, the total fertility rate in the last mentioned municipalities was also among the lowest.

http://www.stat.fi/til/synt/2016/synt_2016_2017-04-11_tie_001_en.html
>>
>tfw Finns will have to import Burgerlanders to repopulate them

nice
>>
Basically you can tell its a 1st world county if its birthrates are dropping, theres too much information available for people and they rather use condoms and have fun than start a family, by an accident or not
>>
Ok, thank you for this valuable information.
>>
This is the prize of freedom
>>
tfw you will witness a finnish genocide in your lifetime

feelsgoodman
>>
>>73475605
>t. Sw*de
>>
>>73471952
just import some Greeks
>>
>>73475605

You'll see all of Europeans wither away to low birth rates and then you can have your planet of the apes that you want so bad
>>
>>73475605
At least we're 95% white, Cai-Göran.

>In 2011, with the total population being 9,562,556; roughly 15% of the population was born abroad, 5% of the population was born in Sweden to two parents born abroad, and another 7% was born in Sweden to one parent born abroad. Resulting in 27% of the Swedish population being of at least partly foreign descent.

That and a low birth rate, now there's a deadly combination!
>>
no1cares
>>
>>73475762

I care
>>
omg bump
>>
>>73472778
Easter Europe also has really low birth rates, Bulgaria and Hungary especially
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.