[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minnesota, Washington, or California?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: asdsdfd.jpg (394KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
asdsdfd.jpg
394KB, 600x450px
I'm moving out of shitty Alabama to one of these three places. Which should I choose? It's between those because of friends I have offering me places.
>>
Depends on the cities, what cities they are offering you?
>>
why would you like to get out of alabama?
>>
Post weird habbenings from Alabama anon. I heard that there's always weird shit going up there.
>>
>>73469866
More like, why would someone want to live in Alabama?
>>
>>73469854
Seattle, San Francisco, and Minneapolis, basically.

>>73469866
It's literally all fat niggers and whites. Why would you want to be here?
>>
is the south really that bad?
>>
>>73469973
In some parts of the South, yes
>>
>>73469915
Washington here, either of these choices are great but what are you looking for specifically?
>>
Minnesota is really cold
And you are a homeless bum
And probably a homosexual

Stay out of the Midwest

>t. Wisconsinite.
>>
>>73470145
I want to go to school. My plan right now for wherever I go is to go to community college and work a job, get residency, and go to the best university i can get into for cheap. I just don't know which state has the best opportunities. Alabama is fucking awful. I want to get out of here ASAP. Those three states seem cool but I don't know what to choose. I'm white btw.
>>
>>73470265
If you have the money, San Francisco is the best option
>>
>>73470265
SF is without a doubt best choice for that.
>>
>>73470265
If you want the least expensive one, go for Minneapolis , still is pretty expensive
>>
>>73469915
>>73470265
San Francisco is expensive as fuck. Its an amazing city but rent looks astronomical.

>>73470188
This. You'd fucking hate cold weather the moment you live in a warm mediterrean-type climate. Sister also lives in Minnesota and prairie lands get shittier winters than here due to arctic winds.
>>
>>73470188
Don't be hateful.
>>
Seattle if you want whites and asians, beautiful geography, and lower cost than San Francisco. Minneapolis is honestly shit in comparison to either of them. Since you're white, I would highly advise against San Francisco. Silicon Valley is literally all asians and you'd be a minority and but be shit on for being a "national majority" however relevant that is, and Berkeley is right next to fucking Oakland with loads of blacks.

Seattle for the most part is white, with some asians. If you went to community college north of Seattle and transferred into University of Washington, you'd never have to go to the shitty part of Seattle, being the south side. I see no downside.

Am I wrong? I just don't know why a white person would ever want to step foot in San Francisco.
>>
>>73471218
I don't like people who are down on their home.

OP go trick your ass out of your friend/pimps apt in San Francisco. It's the only about you with value.
>>
>>73470265
Well, im not too knowledgeable about sf or minneapolis but here in washington we have a great financial aid system and lower cost of living
>>
File: 1280x720-fN_.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-fN_.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
Is alabama as backward as it's portrayed to be over here ? Or is that a bit unfair ?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.