[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met an alpha Indian /int? Be honest. I never have.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 9408490948904.jpg (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
9408490948904.jpg
29KB, 512x512px
Have you ever met an alpha Indian /int? Be honest. I never have.

I've met charming ones, but none I'd ever consider 'alpha' i.e black
>>
>>73448384
I'm not a retarded autist who thinks humanity is dived into alpha/beta cathegories so no, I've never met an alpha, at all.
>>
So by "alpha" you mean low-IQ, aggressive simian? No, haven't met Indians like that, also not Chinese. Plenty of (sand)niggers and rednecks like that though.
>>
File: Pmm8h9w.jpg (764KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Pmm8h9w.jpg
764KB, 2560x1600px
>>73448415
You sound like a beta cuck yourself so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>73448457
I expected the same exact autistic response from you, autists like you are very easy to predict, leave your house sometimes, you may change your worldview.
>>
>>73448457
you can only get shit-tier arms natty, sucks
>>
File: JohnHamm_BW_PlayingPool2_EHSS.jpg (90KB, 896x622px) Image search: [Google]
JohnHamm_BW_PlayingPool2_EHSS.jpg
90KB, 896x622px
>>73448449
What a dumb post. You can be alpha without being a thug.

>>73448490
I do leave my house. I meet many alpha people and many beta's. You, like many of them out there, are the latter.
>>
>>73448550
Why do you want to look like an inflated balloon?
>>
>>73448565
I just want an impressive bicep peak, that's all. girls don't care about thick tris
>>
>>73448553
You're a retard and autists like you are shit, I'm into lifting and I don't want to be associated with retards who think they're "alpha" whatever the fuck that means, because they light weights
>>
>>73448384
404 chest not found
>>
>>73448590
A big part of that is simply genetics. Some have high bicep peaks (like me when I used to train daily), some have very long and full biceps.

Long and full biceps >>>> high peaks tho.
>>
helo my babby your verry verry prety
kik me plz at mumbaiboy78
>>
>>73448590
They do, if you can pull it off.

>>73448609
>I'm into lifting
Post bod then leftie.
It's obvious you don't agree me and that's fine m8.

>>73448627
I like it. It's there, but it's not too obvious to the point where it takes away from his arms.

>>73448656
>Long and full biceps >>>> high peaks tho.
Why?
>>
>>73448590
>girls don't care about thick tris
triceps you mean? but that's not true, they do like and say compliments if you have massive triceps and relatively low bf. but you have to wear shirts with short, tight sleeves of course
>>
>>73448731
thick tris are not as impressive as peaky bis. this has been confirmed
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>73448748
case point
>>
I've never met a pajeet.
I'm sure they exist, though.
It's statistcally impossible for them not to.
>>
how much fucking onion do you put in your dishes? I mean jesus christ that amount is not human and is that even onion or some sort of concentrated breed of onion
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.