[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bet /int/ doesn't know about philly girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 99454493.png (264KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
99454493.png
264KB, 480x360px
I bet /int/ doesn't know about philly girls
>>
>>73444944
Philly is garbage except for the food
>>
>>73444944
what happened to her
>>
>>73444944
Philly really is garbage except for the food
>>
>>73445109
>>73445135
will 2nd this, was surprised with the food there.
equally surprised that a city 70 miles from new york can be so fucking shit. what an absolute shithole.
>>
Educate me amerifriend
>>
>>73445203
Girls from philly are mostly either homeless or art students on their way to being homeless. I'm not sure what OP is talking about actually
>>
>>73444944
I know the streets of Philadelphia tho
>>
>>73445203
They're basically the same as women from Cincinnati, Louisville, and Indianapolis. But with a touch more Northeastern influence. I guess that doesn't really tell you too much.

Women who live in the city and are adapted to living there but have no problems with being out in the country and want to do so on a regular basis. Definitely some strong hipster tendencies in fashion and interests, but -not- SJWs. They don't really want to be involved with any of that shit. They just want to live their lives.

Not overly concerned with body image, but also take good care of themselves. This includes women of all races. Black women from Philly would be considered to be "acting white" in a lot of cases if they went to other parts of the country.

Mostly non-practicing Christians. Loyalty is pretty high but relationships last a couple of years at most. If you can't get married after then she's going to move on.
>>
File: Cj_NySjWgAESC2Y.jpg (230KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cj_NySjWgAESC2Y.jpg
230KB, 1200x900px
Oh I do
>>
>>73445387
sounds like wife material
>>
>>73445455
you're forgetting that life in those cities is terrible and the women will not leave them because muh family
>>
>>73445130
She moved back to Philly and had a baby.
>>
>>73445512
proof?
>>
>>73445565
some statements on twitter by people close to her
>>
>>73445628
who
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.