[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH CAN YOU SEEE................

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_108.jpg (41KB, 680x374px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_108.jpg
41KB, 680x374px
OH CAN YOU SEEE................
>>
>>73442278
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/10/business/united-flight-passenger-dragged.html?_r=0
>>
>>73442278
>>73442314
>he needed to get home ASP because he was a doctor and had specific patients that needed urgent attention
>they violently remove him anyway instead of asking someone else
>they decide to remove paying customers in the first place instead of getting their employees to wait for the next flight

So much wrong here
>>
I fucking hate non Asian people
They look down on us because we are not threat to them
If the guy was black? White House would have burnt down already.
One day we will show our strength like cho did in Virginia Tech
>>
damn
>>
and americans would defend it

it is a lost cause
>>
>>73442559
If he was black he would have been at least tased
>>
>>73442278
This is AMERICA. You can't just do what you want when you feel like it because you want to. We have laws and private property. If this commie doesn't appreciate that well then he can go back to his COMMUNIST country. props to the cops for defusing that situation
>>
>>73442559
shut the fuck up kim park
>>
>>73443161
if he was black he wouldn't have been dragged away
>>
>>73443177
Go be a fag somewhere else.
>>
>>73442559
Asian Americans face no discrimination, unlike Black Americans, so they have nothing to complain about.

Customers get booted off planes all the time, but they're usually white and don't start screaming, so they don't make the news.
>>
>>73442419
FAA regulations allow people to be bumped off of flights provided that they are compensated for it. Refusing to leave your seat like a petulant child is a ridiculous way to handle that situation.
>>
File: IMG_9019.gif (767KB, 298x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9019.gif
767KB, 298x298px
>mfw there was another school mass shooting today in america but everyone is more focused on this
>>
>>73443238
People who pay for their flight shouldnt have to face the prospect of being removed from a plane. United fucked up, but they made this guy pay for it instead. Fuck United. Not going to fly with them unless its an emergency situation.
>>
>>73443193
He wouldn't have let himself being dragged anyway.
But I don't understand why koreanon is complaining about the lack of reactions when you can read about it pretty much everywhere atm
>>
>>73442419
Do you have any proof of that?

The guy claimed to be a doctor but we don't have any evidence of it, and he sure as shit didn't act like one.

It sounds more like an excuse made up on the spot by some selfish guy who wanted someone else to lose their seat to spare himself the inconvenience.
>>
>>73443264
Its wasnt a mass shooting. Are you too stupid to know how to read?
>>
>>73443264
bitch pls
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (17KB, 390x309px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
17KB, 390x309px
He's not a doctor. Just more fake news to push the race-war agenda.
>>
>>73443298
Shooting one American counts as a mass shooting everywhere else
Lol put me in the screen cap
#rekt
Lel golden face.jpg
BTFO
>>
>>73443341
autism
>>
File: libertarians.jpg (130KB, 825x793px)
libertarians.jpg
130KB, 825x793px
>>
>>73442278
>be american
>beat up doctors
>shoot up elementary schools

usa is having a bad day desu
>>
The freer the market the freer the people
>>
>>73443426
How are the welfare checks and mom's basement treating you?
>>
>>73443426
good post
>>
>>73443258

FAA regulations allow airplanes companies to overbook hundreds of seats everyday and remove people without asking them with the excuse of abusive terms in the tickets sales. Refusing to leave your seat -like you should because is your right as a costumer- qualifies as a crime and you can be kicked out by force with no compensation.

USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA
>>
>>73443541
Anyone who things this is " the free market at work" or some such bullshit is retarded. This is the opposite of the free market. This is theft, and theft is not capitalism.
>>
>>73443541
>>73443541
Overbooking is allowed in every country
As a matter of fact the EU gives shit compensation for getting bumped off of overbooked flights
The only reason this flight became a problem was that nobody took the 800 dollar offer to get bumped voluntarily
This would never happen in a shithole like Chile because you would accept a dollar and a large coffee from Dunkin Donuts as compensation for being bumped
>>
>>73443177
what
>>
>>73443714
You must really like the taste of that kike semen, fairy boy.
>>
>>73443258
>americans are actually going to defend this
lmao
>>
>>73443177
When I pay for a service, I expect to recieve it, you dumb communist nigger.
>>
>>73443341
xD
>>
File: cucks.jpg (179KB, 1240x775px)
cucks.jpg
179KB, 1240x775px
>muh freedumbs
>>
>>73443287
>>The guy claimed to be a doctor
>>and he sure as shit didn't act like one.
are you fucking retarded?

when asked to leave he responded by saying he was a doctor and had patience to see the next day and that he would call his lawyer.

sounds pretty rational to me.

he didn't fight, instead got dragged out of his seat and got his head smashed before he started acting crazy.
>>
File: 1491800134685.png (390KB, 507x438px) Image search: [Google]
1491800134685.png
390KB, 507x438px
>Be amerifat
>be doctor, need to see patients
>book a flight
>get forced to leave to make space to some corporates of the plane company
>get knocked unconscious and dragged off the plane for disagreeing
>receive no apology
>people defend the company because muh free market
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>73443867
This isnt a product of the free market. The airlines are not capitalist entities. They are oligarchies that were allowed to run amok during the obama administration and now ordinary people are paying the price.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.