[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you ever call me white I will break your fucking skull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: my ancestors.jpg (109KB, 520x338px) Image search: [Google]
my ancestors.jpg
109KB, 520x338px
If you ever call me white I will break your fucking skull
>>
W
>>
moors were pretty white

othello is the archetype white man
>>
>>73436978
you're white
>>
>>73436978
Moors looked more like this, not like other Africans further South. They were more Arab than African. The pic depicts too dark skin and incorrect physical traits.
>>
>>73438304
Moroccans didn't really invade or rule Spain unless we count the later Almoravids as Moroccans. The paradox here is that they were called Moors because the muslim invasion came from Mauretania (Roman province in today Algiers/Morocco, not modern day Mauritania), but the Moors in Spain called themselves Andalusians, but to begin with, the first muslim invasion was Umayyad, using mostly berber, arab, syrian (the capital was in Damascus) and visigothic troops, if anyone was in command it was the Syrians, but that lasted for a very short time due to the Emirate of Cordoba declaring independence from the Umayyads.

But the Moors in Spain were mostly Iberian converts, more than 5 million people converted to Islam in Iberia, so they looked like the average Spanish or Southern European today.

Moorish Emirs like Abd-ar-Rahman III, who was mixed with the locals, had typically european traits like blue eyes and white skin, which aren't uncommon in modern Spain either, even if blue eyes are not the norm.

>...white skin, blue eyes and attractive face; good looking, although somewhat sturdy and stout. His legs were short, to the point that the stirrups of his saddle were mounted just one palm under it. When mounted, he looked tall, but on his feet he was quite short. He dyed his beard black.[17]
>>
>>73438847
So what you're saying is that only blonde haired/blue eyed people are 'white'
>>
>>73438889
Spain is not white

I don't want to be associated with pasty cucks, I am a Moor
>>
Don't worry. I wouldn't lie to you, my negro friend. Us mongoloids and negroids should unite against the evil whitey. We wuz kangz, after all.
>>
>>73439074
>Spain is not white

That explains why your country is shit and full of lazy subhumans
>>
>>73439119
I'm not negroid, I am Near-Eastern.
>>
>>73439251
Same shit, nigger
>>
>>73439230
I am a descendant of Rome, the Umayyads, Al-Andalus and the Spanish Empire, you are like an insect to me.
>>
>>73439288
What would a bleached sami even know.

You'd dream to have a drop of Mongol blood as they accuse you.
>>
>>73439424
At least I'm not brown. Brown is poopoo color
>>
>>73439509
A turd fertilizes the earth, that's already a bigger accomplishment than anything ever achieved by the finnish people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.