[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any Australian culture exist other than bogan culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x480px
Does any Australian culture exist other than bogan culture?
>>
who /gippsland/ here?
>>
>>73411120
We have leftist cultural cringe, but that's more like an infection than culture
>>
>>73411202
That's not unique to australia though.

It's only the new generation of lefties that are bad.
>>
>>73411150
Western suburbs of Melbourne reporting in

I've been through Gippsland a couple of times, and I really like it, but the high country is still by far my favourite part of the state.

>>73411202
this desu

>>73411120
wog, chink, curry-muncher, blackie or arab?
Which are you?
>>
>>73411260
>It's only the new generation of lefties that are bad.

I just find it annoying that they artificially introduce prejudice against people belonging to a particular social class, just so they can have something to reeeeeeeeee about on social media.
Traditionally Australia has always been relatively free of 'classism', in a sense we don't discriminate anywhere nearly as much as say, the euro's, poms or yanks do.
>>
>>73411443
It's true, Australia was traditionally based on a strong sense of egalitarianism.
It's ironic, because the new pozzed generation have both destroyed that egalitarianism (by mimicking the Americans in everything) and complained about the destruction of that traditional egalitarianism
>>
>>73411860
I would be deeply sad if we lost that tradition.
Admittedly, we're not perfect and no country is, but its a pretty good place for the most part.
>>
>>73411977
It's really hard for me to tell which way the country is going.
In my own personal life I suppose you could say I'm a part of a number of different social groups, so I kind see all sides around me.

I guess it just seems to me that on the whole, very few people are concerned with traditional Australia. And admittedly, I wasn't even that phased about it until 2 years ago.

I don't know if you're the Gippsland lad, but if you are, you'll know that the life and culture out in the country is heaps different to that in the big smoke. And I see the gap widening every month.
>>
File: ader2.png (1MB, 1136x763px) Image search: [Google]
ader2.png
1MB, 1136x763px
>>73411150
eh, my dad lives in pakenham

>>73411202
>>73411260
>mfw i'm in the city

>>73411860
No it wasn't. We became a federation because we didn't want Asians invading us, and NZ refused to become a state because they didn't like the way we treated aborigines.
>>
>>73411977
They've made an industry out of crying about everything to employ people who are otherwise completely useless.
>>
>>73412096
>No it wasn't. We became a federation because we didn't want Asians invading us, and NZ refused to become a state because they didn't like the way we treated aborigines.

Everyone read this absolutely abhorrent post
It's shit like this which confirms our need to combat the ice epidemic in Australia.

>>73412150
It's hilarious though because eventually they just keep splintering further and further.
I saw a facebook fight a few weeks ago about a lesbian complaining that as well as the word "homophobia" there needs to be "lesbianphobia" to express the issues that lesbians face.
To which a gay guy tried to explain that the word homophobia is inclusive.
And then some lesbians started attacking him saying that he's too shrouded in male privilege to understand
>>
>>73412093
I grew up in bumfuck nowhere NSW
Live in the city (Sydney) now and have done for a few years in between working here and my farm, its different in a sense that I think people sometimes lose their social identity amongst the masses and try to formulate some individuality by aping another group.
But there's still some decent folk around even in big cities.

>>73412150
heh, the reality cheque gets cashed pretty hard on arts degrees :)
>>
>>73412257
>It's hilarious though because eventually they just keep splintering further and further.

We will finally get the war between trans-molluscs rights and communist homosexual vegetation that we truly deserve
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.