[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: demo_usa.png (61KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
demo_usa.png
61KB, 960x593px
>best state
>best city
>>
ny
nyc
>>
>>73396827
Hawaii
Honolulu
>>
Arizona
San Diego
>>
>>73396827
tie between Vermont and Massachusetts

Seattle

if you took Seattle with all of its industry and plopped it somewhere like Vermont, it'd be the greatest place on earth.

overall winner is probably Washington and Seattle though. Oregon doesn't have enough going on and California has too many non-whites and poverty.
>>
>>73396853
Wrong.
>>
>>73396827
>Michigan
>Battle Creek
>>
PA
Tucson
>>
>>73396872
>Hawaii
nice but quite expensive
>Honolulu
no, it's just another shitty tourist town

>>73396956
>Seattle
it's ok
would be a lot better without the retarded fucks in local govt
>>
>oregon
>olympia
>>
>>73398385
>Tucson
nice joke
>>
>>73398419
Olympia is in Washington

silly goofhead
>>
>>73398457
>best state
oregon
>best city
olympia

what is it you don't understand??
>>
>>73398485
Olympia is in Washington

silly.
goofhead.
sillypants.
>>
>>73398444
Giant gem and mineral show though.
>>
>>73398385
>PA
lol what the fuck who would think this in a million years
>>
>>73398537
Why is Pennsylvania a bad state? Just because of philly?
>>
>>73398658
as it was explained to me
"you got Pittsburgh on one end and Philly on the other with a whole lot of Alabama in between"
>>
>>73398658
it's pretty bad in almost any area. by far the worst of the northern US states.
>>
File: P1000942 at in fog2.jpg (192KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
P1000942 at in fog2.jpg
192KB, 1000x750px
>>73398723
This, although a lot of states that are frequently praised in these threads are the exact same setup. Outside of the major cities in WA, it's just as fundie christian as rural PA.

>>73398772
Now this is a bit of a gross exaggeration. Clearly you haven't been here, and clearly you haven't been to NJ.
>>
>>73398723
>>73398772
I mostly remember the snowy rolling hills when making my way down after getting out of new york. That was cozy.
>>
File: church of god zillah.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
church of god zillah.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>>73398792
>Outside of the major cities in WA
yeah, same with Oregon

>fundie
pic related

>>73398832
sure it has some beautiful scenery
but i wouldn't want to live there
>>
>>73398792
I have lived in PA for my entire life. Every other state I've been to was nicer.
>>
>>73398792
>Outside of the major cities in WA, it's just as fundie christian as rural PA.

this is literally everywhere on planet earth you retard, just with a different religion.
>>
>>73399031
Heh, at least you guys have a sense of humor. The appalachian coal country folks have a wear and tiredness on their faces you don't quite find elsewhere. On the flip side, your rural folks can get way more extreme than ours. There is a decent number of neo-nazis in rural PA, but there aren't really folks who are at the level of your Wildlife Refuge-seizing militiamen. I think it's a difference in culture. The west seems to go more towards the fringes, at least from my perspective

>>73399071
Err, sorry for jumping to conclusions. Haven't you been to NJ or Indiana? We are not as ugly as those states... let's be real

>>73399087
Yeah, but we still hear stuff like "Pennsyltucky" even though every other state is the same
>>
>>73399132
>Yeah, but we still hear stuff like "Pennsyltucky" even though every other state is the same
pennsylvanians try to act like they're from the south. it's fucking weird. you faggots are next to new york and new jersey yet you act like you're next to alabama or something. i hate pennsylvania, absolutely no reason to ever go there. the only reason i've ever heard anyone talk about your shit ass state was for fucking hershey park for fucks sake.
>>
>>73398832
It's not like that anymore because everyone has winter homes there.
>>
>>73399132
> your Wildlife Refuge-seizing militiamen
most of those guys were from out of state (TX,CO and AZ)

>west seems to go more towards the fringes
we've had more than our share unfortunately
>white supremacists
>survivalist
>rajneeshees

fuck
>>
Burgerland
>>
File: 1491530152639.jpg (7KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
1491530152639.jpg
7KB, 192x182px
>>73399250
DAMN BUD CALM DOWN

Personally I never got that vibe, but I do understand you. Most of the people I interact with are mostly just Bos-Wash normies, and even the appalachian/Pittsburgh folks seem mostly unified in their northern identity.

That being said, I have seen poorer people in PA wave confederate flags. Where they are concentrated varies wildly. I saw zero confederate flags in northern rural PA, but a lot in the southeast around the areas where the suburbs collide with the more rural areas, and these weren't even in poorer areas in some cases.

If I had to hypothesize, I think there is a common cultural push to solidify semi-rural and rural working class whites under one "redneck" culture, which the confederate flag has been roped into. I've even seen confederate flags in places as the finger lakes of NY, which makes zero sense, but I think it's part of this country-wide culture that thinks the confederate flag is some symbol of solidarity

>>73399275
Are you in the northeast of the state? I do see some huge ass homes being built here in the southeast. Lots of russians moving in

>>73399336
The last ones blows my mind. Beyond left field. Never in a million years would I imagine some indian guy trying to take over the Dalles. Where are you at in OR?
>>
>>73396827
worst state::::::::::::::::::: CALIfoRNia
i think the best is the pennsylvania
hehe, penis.

8;^)
>>
most of the USA seems pretty shitty tbqhwy

west coast barring some of california seems to be the best overall, with new england being nice if you just want a peaceful place to raise a family and don't care about industry.

so to answer OP but modified a bit

while you're young
>washington, oregon, or parts of california

>seattle and surround areas, portland and surrounding areas, san francisco and some other parts

while you're old
>massachusettts, vermont
>any part of them

NYC, LA, and Chicago are just too niggardly to recommend anyone live in for a long period of time like 1+ months
>>
>>73399404
>The last ones blows my mind
hell OR even had an al-Qaida training camp
>warning : keks ahead
http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/10/terrorist_plot_unravels_at_rur.html
>>
>>73399913
>two women more interested in canning jars than jihad
a-and yet I can't get a gf
>>
File: 94f.png (119KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
94f.png
119KB, 680x497px
>North Carolina will never be the best nor worst state.
>>
>>73400246
below average
>>
File: Florida, Fuck Yeah!.png (756KB, 738x532px) Image search: [Google]
Florida, Fuck Yeah!.png
756KB, 738x532px
>>
Faggots from Ohio come and fite me
I gunna fuck your shit up yo
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.