[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: Lithuania.png (11KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Lithuania.png
11KB, 512x512px
Hey everyone. Like typical /balt/after finishing University I am planing on immigrating from Lithuania. I am planing on double majoring Bussiness Managment and IT. I also plan on taking classes to receive aas in engineering technology. From American University Online. If I won't be able to move to UK I am planing on moving to Germany and have couple of questions.

Would it be possible to live and find Job in Germany without speaking German Language. Specifically in Berlin because it's close to Lithuania.
How hard would it be to learn German if I speak English?
Would it be possible to land government job like police without speaking the language?
Thank you
>>
>>73384157
Soon there won't be anyone left in Lithuania
>>
Also, would it be possible to join the Army?
>>
>>73384226
Sad!
>>
>Germany

Too many shitskins/mudslimes. You'd be better off staying where you are.
>>
>>73384289
Our government literaly told us that there is no need for educated people in our country.
What am I suppose to do, work in retail shop my entire life for 500 euros?
>>
>>73384289
If not Germany then where?
Ireland?
>>
>>73384434
Yes.
>>
>>73384157
German is not too hard, if you know English. It's relatively easy for english speakers.

I know for sure that you can find english jobs in the movie, IT and software industry quite easily. It's common to speak English there instead of German. Berlin or Frankfurt is good for english speakers.

>>73384434
He is memeing and not even aware that Australia is a Chinese country.
>>
>>73384504
I don't really wan't to go there. It's far and I would prefer Germany despite all the muslims.
>>
>>73384604
even Russia has more muslims than we do
>>
>>73384589
Thank you. Do You think it would be possible to land government job like Police or maybe even the Army?
>>
>>73384652
Wish I learned German in School. My girlfriend did. She was even send to Germany once because of good grades. Lived in Berlin for two weeks.
>>
>>73384660
>Do You think it would be possible to land government job like Police or maybe even the Army
I have no idea how it is with foreigners, but they are actually always looking for personel. In fact they have huge shortage since the military conscription ended and it's a well paid job.

Same is for police, but I think you need more German knowledge for this one (e.g being able to handle complicated discussion and laws etc.)
>>
>>73385143
Thank you.
>>
>>73384157
>Would it be possible to live and find Job in Germany without speaking German Language. Specifically in Berlin because it's close to Lithuania.
>How hard would it be to learn German if I speak English?
>Would it be possible to land government job like police without speaking the language?
Are you shitting me
>>
>>73385143
I read that there are companies that send Nurses and other medical personnel to Germany. They work around 30 hours a week, the rest they study languages. Might get medical degree and move to Germany. After I'll learn the language join the Police/Army.
>>
>>73384604
>I don't really wan't to go there. It's far
But why? Just because it's far?
>>
>>73385284
Brexit. I have relatives and friends in UK,who have work permits, but I doubt I'll be able to move there myself. As alternative I am aiming to Germany. Heard it has over 4 million Russian speakers and million of English speakers.
>>
>>73385434
I have relatives in UK, so if not Brexit I could live with them for a while. Because of Brexit, I doubt I'll be able to move there. I would be alone in Ireland.
>>
File: Germanyball!!!.png (23KB, 310x249px) Image search: [Google]
Germanyball!!!.png
23KB, 310x249px
>>
>>73384385
>No need for educated people in our country
What? How does someone come to this conclusion?
>>
>>73384157
>>73386212
Now kiss
>>
Balt countries turned to shitholes without USSR. Everyone dreams to move out.
>>
>>73386298
There is not enough jobs for educated people.
Our government told us multiple times that there is only need for those who finish trade school.
>>
>>73384157
>Would it be possible to live and find Job in Germany without speaking German Language. Specifically in Berlin because it's close to Lithuania.
in Berlin and a few other cities you probably can, but it might considerably limit your options
Easy if you're okay with getting your point across the Yoda way.
Average difficulty otherwise.
>Would it be possible to land government job like police without speaking the language?
nope
>>
File: Vilnius offices.jpg (68KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Vilnius offices.jpg
68KB, 1024x576px
>>73386298
Paradoxically Lithuania economy is bassed on offices and bureukrats who have above school-bellow university education who don't do anything. There are offices everywhere. Offices from French companies like Alstom or Renault. Nordic banks. Chinese offices like Huawei. Japanese offices. Offices for American companies like Barclays, Western Union or even Microsoft. But offices can only fit that many people.
>>
Germany is shit.

You will not get _anywhere_ without speaking German well, even getting an apartment will be near impossible. See >>73382490

I'm only here because I work for an international company and they arranged almost everything for me.
>>
>>73386760
came here to write this
>>
>>73386688
Thank you
>>
>>73386760
Thank you
>>
Well I wish you luck.
>>
>>73386853
Thank you
>>
So this is how we cease to exist, pathetic.
>>
File: 1491605421921.jpg (126KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1491605421921.jpg
126KB, 960x639px
>emigrantas
Dont do that
>>
>>73386981
why not?
>>
>>73386981
This bloody upside downer still posts here? And I agree with you.
>>
>>73384157
You sound like an uninformed pleb but I'll answer anyway

Yes, you can get a job anywhere in Germany without speaking the language if your FIELD allows you that luxury - and if you have the credentials that set you apart from a native (which you most likely don't have) but don't count on having the best offer, and don't count on finding a job after a week, or even finding a job at all actually, because the economy in Berlin is fucked and it's a shitty city full of turks and other mudhats. All in all, you should learn German because it'll make everything easier for you, and because it's disrespectful to live in another country without learning about its culture/language.

English is a different language. German is German. That's the same as asking ''how hard is it to learn Spanish if I know Portuguese?'' - I know you want to hear that it'll be easier - but if you hate the language, you probably won't care about learning it at all. Just as I have learned German easily but can't learn Spanish to save my life because I fucking hate the language with all of my being.

No, those jobs are restricted for nationals anyway so you don't qualify even if you speak German.

>Thank you
No, you should have done your own research you fucking idiot.
>>
>>73384157
Nippon or bust! Come on, you can do it! You know you want to!
>>
>>73387010
Nes greitai nieko nebeliks Lietuvoje. Tik pensininkai
>>
>>73387064
>No, you should have done your own research you fucking idiot.

>Asking Germans about Germany is not doing research?
>>
>>73387116
Nereikejo kolukiu griauti.
>>
Tell me /int/, do Netherlands and Sweden use English in IT companies or do they use local language? Also, Montreal, are places like Ubi Montreal and Eidos Montreal only use French?
>>
>>73387240
Reikėjo.
>>
>>73387265
Tai nereikia prasyti, kad likciau
>>
>>73387304
>jis nenori dirbt retaile už 500
>jis nori už 50 rublių dirbt kolchoze
Please.
>>
File: fail.jpg (79KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
fail.jpg
79KB, 900x600px
>>73387252
In Lithuania companies like Western Union and Barclays require mostly English.
>>
>>73387428
What's it like to work for WU in LT ? Is it possible to build a career with them or is it just some giant processing office ?
>>
>>73387362
Kolchozas sukuria GDP, retailas yra kinu prekiu ir lenku maisto perdavinejimas
>>
Fuck off we're full
>>
>>73387490
Possible to build career if you have business management degree. But I only know one guy with IT degree, who is tech security.
>>
>>73387552
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/765919/Angela-Merkel-Germany-European-Migrant-Crisis-12-million
>>
>>73387497
Tą kolchozo produktą išveždavo į kitas šalis, tai nebūtų kur tiesiog realizuot produkcijos, jų griūtis buvo natūrali.
>>
>>73387673
As ne vien apie kolchoza. Cia tik pasakymas toks.
Lietuvoje apskritai beveik nieko nera tik Vakaru offisai ir retailai.
>>
>>73387627
Just fuck off. We don't need any more of you
>>
>>73384385
500 euros? Which shop pays that much?
>>
>>73387627
Also:

>believing our jewish governments lies
>>
>>73387838
>>73387888
You migh as well be turk or arab on welfare, so piss of.
>>
>>73387748
Čia vėl perkeltinės prasmės, nes tikrai ne vien.
>>
>>73387930
>i don't know what to say so i'll just call him shitskin. Haha xDD that will show him lmao
>>
File: 1489268457755.png (48KB, 379x520px) Image search: [Google]
1489268457755.png
48KB, 379x520px
>>73387576
I wonder what it's like to work for an international company in LT. By comparison I worked for a well to do lithuanian company that operated internationally. The company has a lot of potential but man was it shit working there. Colleagues used to laugh that I should have a really terrible impression of working life in lithuania given that this company was my first job there.
Things like
>people stare at you if you dare to leave the office on time
>working late nights for no reward was the norm
>no social events ever, not even a Christmas function
>manager constantly admonishing her employees, I got off easy, I guessed because I was foriegn scum, but that made it worse in my eyes because I was equally as responsible as my colleagues
>hadly anyone in the office talked, was dead silent all the time
>no training but very high expectations
>paid only 1.500ltl for putting up with that shit
>>
>>73387997
Its probably like 20 percent chance of him being right though.
>>
>>73387997
Becouse arguing with you is pointless. I wasn't asking for you allowance. I am EU citisen I am free to move and to work in Germany as I please. I was only asking for advice from normal Germans to take my time to prepare to be best citizen possible.

>i don't know what to say so i'll just call him shitskin. Haha xDD that will show him lmao
Non shitskin would type like that?
>>
>>73388028
What company?
>>
>>73384385
>What am I suppose to do, work in retail shop my entire life for 500 euros?
You can get 500e for working in retail? Wow. You're a fucking greedy moron if you ever leave.
>>
>>73388092
Was in aviation, nelabai noriu pasakyt
>>
>>73388085
Go suck a dick you filthy gipsy
>>
>>73388233
I understand. What are you up to now?
>>
>>73388231
I forgot to tell you that in retail you get paid around 2.5 euros for hour. So for 500 euros you have to work over 200 hours a month.
Also food in Lithuania is a little bit more expensive than in UK becouse we have to import it from other countries.
>>
>>73388354
Working in accountancy and doing an accountancy qualification. It's alright
>>
>>73388028
Lithuanians who worked in other countries have told me that German, British employers are all very polite, Lithuanians are always awful to each other
>>
>>73388307
Any idea if this idea will be realized?
http://www.euractiv.com/section/security/news/germany-proposes-allowing-non-germans-to-join-its-army/
>>
File: Germanyball.png (2KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
Germanyball.png
2KB, 380x380px
>>
>>73388774
Well it passed so there's a decent chance but you'd have to rewrite a law and it's nonbinding.
>>
File: SS.jpg (41KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
SS.jpg
41KB, 640x426px
>>73389790
Wait so I might be able to join German army? This is like dream come!!!
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.