[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least you live in Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1491682130931.jpg (85KB, 694x694px) Image search: [Google]
1491682130931.jpg
85KB, 694x694px
At least you live in Europe
>>
see flag
not argentina
you ruined the meme
>>
>live in Europe
>get run over by a Muslim radical that DOESN'T represent Islam
>die
>>
>>73380208
Argentina is at work right now. I'm doing a favor, Hong Kong
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 377x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 377x428px
Why does Argentina want to live in Europe? Is it because they're white?
>>
'>>73380580
what has to do wanting to live in Europe with being or not white?, especially in nowadays Europe

are you jelly because we don't suck american ass, usa-kun?
>>
>>73380155
of course you act this way
>>
>>73380580
Because Europe is like 99 percent white, correct?
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 658x523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 658x523px
>>73380794
Fuck that was ment for argie
>>
>>73380794
when I think of Europe I think of beautiful cities, great architecture and culture, not in races, I don't know why you guys associate everything with race and ethnicity, wtf
>>
>>73381123
Because they are a racist country.
>>
>>73381465
no no, we're also racists here, but they're genuinely obsessed with race, like if they looked at the flag of one post and they immediatelt think if that person for being in that country is white, brown or black, I'm not sure if it's a 4chan thing or they're also this way irl too
>>
>>73381974
I mean that their country is racist in the cultural and historical sense. They were obsessed with race back during ww2.
Black soldiers in Britain wanted to hand out with white people at pubs and brits were ok with it which made the yanks super buthurt. It's all documented.
Racism in america is something they've worked very hard to cover up since, but it's a constant undercurrent in their way of though. Even americans who aren't racist have this cultural imprint that makes their world view based on race.
>>
>>73380208
I'm the original poster of this thread. I stopped posting it and some argie argentined (stole) it and started making it everyday.

Therefore OPs thread is a steal from a steal and as we say here "ladron que roba a ladron tiene 100 años de perdon" (a thief who steals from another thief has 100 years of forgiveness).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.