[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of visiting USA were should I go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: φ.jpg (51KB, 740x620px) Image search: [Google]
φ.jpg
51KB, 740x620px
Thinking of visiting USA were should I go?
>>
California but unironically
>>
>>73360185
Detroit
>>
>>73360185
Grand Canyon is a good stop, lots of other great nature sites throughout Arizona as well.
>>
>>73360185
Chicago.

Make sure you go at night.
>>
If I were you I would go to Massachusetts and then California
>>
>>73360194
Where about in California and what can I see there?
>>
>>73360185
You'll have to wait for Trump too allow Muslim countries entry again.
>>
>>73360185
>Grand Canyon
If you get on a Greyhound tour bus you will reek of kimchi for a week. Fucking brütal crack in the ground though. You can hike/ride horses through it

>Southern California beaches
If you go on July 23-31 you can see the US Open of Surf. Probably bang a slut too if that's your scene

>Alaska or Hawaii
For the memes. Would be way more expensive though

You can find cool shit in every state though. Couldn't list them all. Shoot some guns while you're here though
>>
Alaska. Rent a car and drive into oblivion.
>>
>>73360248
The coast, nowhere inland, up and down the coast goes from desert to redwood forest with some cool cities in between
>>
>>73360248
The sierras and sequoia national park are nice to see. You can drive to SoCal afterwards and drink yourself silly.
t. not Californian
>>
>>73360312
Literally this, OP. Pay a visit to Santa Cruz before you hit the Sequoias, though.
>>
>>73360185
>when the vitamin gummies hit you
Also, I recommend going to several spots for the full tourist experience.
Such as a meth house in the South, El Paso in Texas, New Jersey, and Yellowstone park.
>>
Gainesville, Florida.

Just to see what an undiscovered hipster diamond this place is.

>With splendid community values.
>>
>>73360185
for the sights, commiefornia due to the amazing national parks/beaches.
>>
>>73360210
>CHIcago

Fuck that, its a frozen hellhole during winter and during summer you are living in satans sweaty ballsack.
>>
>>73360248
as some people said, you can go to the beaches, then to the national parks and if you can drive for a couple of more hours, gamble in nevada in either reno or las vegas.
>>
>>73360185
Anywhere above kansas
>>
Thinking of being an illegal immigrant in the USA. Where should I go?
>>
>>73361642
Oakland.
>>
>>73361738
Wait no! That city where Clint Eastwood is during "Grand Torino!"

You'd fit right in there!!!!
>>
>>73361642
Oregon
>>
>>73361642
California but unironically
>>
>>73360185
detroit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.