[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do Mexicans really dislike CHIs?, if so why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1491592205859[1].jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491592205859[1].jpg
44KB, 640x480px
do Mexicans really dislike CHIs?, if so why?
>>
Pic related
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (78KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
78KB, 460x500px
We had this thread yesterday
>>
>>73343835
no this is just a meme gringos tell themselves to feel more secure about growing Chicano dominance
>>
>>73344586
No way. When?
>>
File: IMG_2671.png (155KB, 474x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2671.png
155KB, 474x508px
>>73343835
1) many chicanos (because of their insecurity about not being real mexicans) exaggerate their mexican identity to the point where they act more sterotypically mexican than actual mexicans. i can understand why mexicans feel they are misrepresented by this type of chicano
2) some chicanos are the oppisite and instead completely reject their mexican heritage. they don't speak spanish and use words like beaner and wetback despite their parents/grandparents being immigrants.
3) many chicanos are children of rural mexican immigrants. these are the chicanos who immitate their parents. they wear sombreros and dress like ranchers. they listen to corridos and hold traditional mexican values (catholicism, machismo, etc.)
4) the other major group of chicanos are cholos. they live in major urban centers (most notably LA) and are culturally closer to black people than mexicans. they are usually in a gang, wear very baggy clothing, and have shaved heads. they use a lot of catholic symbolism like la virgen de guadalupe despite not following any of the religions teachings.

tl;dr - "la raza" mexicans, pochos, paisas, and cholos
>>
chicanos are arrogant and smell like shit

t. PR
>>
>>73344586
Found the chic*no
>>
How insecure do you have to be to make daily threads about people who dont give a fuck about you?

>HURR DURR chi!!! XD
>w-we got him guys!!
>>
>>73346578
This desu.

Mexicans are nothing like Chicanos, yet they manage to make us look bad.
>>
Mexicans are bad in all sides, chicanos just happen to show the bad side more often than not and i am fucking sure 60% of the chicanos moved out of mexico because their heads have a price with Narcos or cartels, that's why people are afraid of getting deported, because getting deported is a death sentence.
>>
>>73350386
no it is the opposite. chicanos are associated with illegal immigrants and crime and shit and all the negative stereotypes about mexico. imagine being born here but everyone thinks you are a wetback.
>>
>>73352803
>chicanos are associated with illegal immigrants
yeah doesn't help that most of them are born from illegal immigrants
>>
I hate white people.
>>
>>73352875
esto
>>
>>73352844
and so, do they have to carry this "guilt" through multiple generations?
>>
White people is the cause of this
White people ruined mexico
I don't even want to call them people
More like poople
>>
>>73352844
and australians are all convicts. shame on them.
>>
>>73344586
I have this memory too.
>>
>>73343835
mexicans hate everyone unless they are born in the exact same spot as you by a plank length margin or are an identical copy of themselves.
Southerners hate northerners, northerners hate chilagos, chilangos hate southerners and everyone hates people from the State of Mexico.
Now put that into context with some runaway farmers that lived all their lives in a bubbled plastic life such as that of USA, add some smugness into the mix, subtract every bit of humbleness and spice it up with media from all around the world pushing the shit agenda that we somehow matter into the world context.
Now you have what I call "how to trigger a Mexican"
>>
>>73353206
I noticed a bit of this here but I thought it was a general edginess associated with /int/.
>>
>>73353206
jjajajjajaja pinche chilango de mierda te pone bravo que sea guero?

TEST POST PLEASE REACT
>>
>>73343835
Mexicans hate chicanos cause "chicanos are living the American dream"

imagine all the Mexican a e s t h e t i c s except you are living in America.

Jealousy.
>>
>>73353366
But all memes aside, wouldn't Mexicans recognize that the US is objectively a better country than Mexico? Or would they start hurr durr what a shithole no education no healthcare cardboard houses?
>>
File: 1508590910.png (92KB, 382x381px) Image search: [Google]
1508590910.png
92KB, 382x381px
>>73353350
nope, that's completely true and they are even edgier irl. If you ask any northerner what they think about chilangos they'll tell you they all are smugglers and jew rats, ask a southerener about norteños and they'll tell you they all are dessert monkeys with AKs, ask a chilango about south mexico and they'll tell you they eat chimps and ride jaguars to jungle school.
>>73353358
*REACTION*
MALDITO MENONA COLOR DE MI MECO SECO, SAL DE MI BOARD REEEEEE
>(pic rel)
>>
>>73353583
Conoces a alguna persona que se encabronaria por el hecho de que soy chicano?
>>
>>73353417
you have a nice nanny state that keeps you well fed and happy, it's a nice country for people that want to trade their soul for 50" tvs and super bowl, not my kind of buzz so I don't think US is a perfect country.
>>
>>73353644
si eres "WE AZTECS N SHIET" o "RECONQUISTA DE AZTLAN" básicamente yo me encabronaría mucho y la mayoria de la gente te evitaría o te quedaria viendo extraño.
Si eres del tipo trabajo duro, la gente hará preguntas condescendientes como si trabajaste de jardinero o cuanto tiempo trabajaste en mcdonalds, mierda como esa.
>>
>>73353714
What do you mean trade your soul?
>>
>>73353875
soy estudiante de ingeneria. Soy muy blanquito (aunque como dijiste, mis padres son de un pueblo repequeño de polvo)
>>
>>73353876
a lot of countries hate US with a heart, making deals with you is basically making a deal with the devil. Living in US is basically trading a good life for your soul.
Don't blame me, that's the dumb stereotype you have earned through the years.
>>
>>73353366
>living the American dream
No such thing, average Mexican sees the US as a land you'd never want to be/live in, the "dream" would be about some place in Europe (except Spain cause there are no jobs and all of them are YTbers) or a Brazilian city with lots of carnivals. The exception are norteños cause many of them go to the US to buy shit and things like that frequently.

>>73343835
And stop creating these threads every day for god's sake.
>>
>>73354202
Ive never met a chicano or mexican that has said they want to move to eroupe. Not a single one.

I met mexican that claim Spanish blood. Lul
>>
>>73353954
mientras tengas un muy buen acento americano y nada de cholo slang la gente te tratare igual de bien que un turista gringo, si tienes un muy buen acento mexicano la gente te levara a lugares locos, a tomar, a comer y a coger como mexicano, al final del día eres "exótico" en cualquier parte de mexico (con la excepción del norte) así que puedes tomar provecho de eso. Solo no trates de ser algo que no eres, y nunca critiques las costumbres de la gente local sin importar lo que sea.
>>
>>73354443
cool. thanks senpai
>>
>>73354365
Because we don't want to move but stay in Mexico and see it change, that's why it's just a dream.
>>
>>73354365
I mean 90% of mexicans have some sort of spanish blood. Soooooooooooooo
>>
I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.
>>
>>73355669
Kek i immediately recognized a poltard's style.
And sure enough, it is a pasta from /pol/
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.