[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How corrupt is your country? In Israel the gas companies pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1491560448004.jpg (967KB, 1400x950px) Image search: [Google]
1491560448004.jpg
967KB, 1400x950px
How corrupt is your country?
In Israel the gas companies pay 12% commission to the state for the gas they extract. In United Arab Emirates for example the companies pay 80%...
Large part of the great deal the Israeli companies made was thanks to recruiting Bill Clinton as a lobbyist who threatened Israel it'll harm USA-Israel relations if the government didn't do as they say.
>>
File: 4654845464.jpg (22KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
4654845464.jpg
22KB, 352x352px
>How corrupt is your country?

A whole fucking lot but not as much everyone thinks, but indeed its horrible as fuck
>>
>>73335465
statistically we have low corruption but nepotism is a norm
>>
>>73335568
Don't worry Italy, it'll get better soon.
>>
>>73335873
Are they going to split?
>>
>>73335944
It might, but then what would happen to southern part of the country? It's very poor and underdeveloped so I hardly think it can stand on its own without money coming from the north.
>>
Generally low except for in Québec.
>>
Quebec is known for corruption and one only needs to look into the dairy industry or construction industry to find shining examples. SNC-Lavalin is one of the most corrupt global corporations out there, which just bribes officials for bids on projects like its part of the natural course of business.

On the international stage, our mining companies (the biggest in the world) are known for their exploitation of conflict zones and cheap ("free") human labour, particularly in and about the DRC.

Within anglo Canada itself though, I am not aware of any major corruption.
>>
we are probably one of the least corrupt countries but it probably does exist at least on the upper levels
>>
If you consider things like nepotism to be a form of corruption, then extremely corrupt.
>>
The government lets oil and gas companies extract it *for free* here with absolutely no royalties

All national companies and utilities have been privatised (i.e paying for water in a country where it rains all the time)

Ireland is a tax haven which allows multinational companies to launder their money here

Government ministers get paid more than the American government despite the country being a complete shithole with Irish people emigrating en masse and being replaced by third worlders who are being issued over 10,000 citizenships per year

Basically if you are born here you get buttfucked 24/7
>>
>>73335465
We eliminated corruption on all levels
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.