[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

look at how White trashes come to Asian Countries, and behave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 2279.png (503KB, 618x448px) Image search: [Google]
2279.png
503KB, 618x448px
look at how White trashes come to Asian Countries,

and behave as the same way niggas refuges who are dreaming fucking girls in western society

Saying more specificly, think about it.

Is getting laid with foreign girls really that hard thing? in fact, fucking and sex is some kind of natural things and you can do it whenever, and in where ever if you are lucky enough,

If you are aiming for it, honestly you can do it for several times.

And now look at fucking pink skin Whites coming here. They all fucking brag about how many chicks they are banging and etc.
You know how I feel when I see those posts?
I feel like I am seeing an autist virgin highschool kid get to confident bragging about how well they can they bang
girls after age 20.

literally you're all fucking lame douchebags who give cringe.
>>
File: 2280.png (38KB, 926x641px) Image search: [Google]
2280.png
38KB, 926x641px
Look how this fucking frog posted on /int/ yesterday

He was claiming himself as 'handsome' with 176cm height. saying he fucked 7 korean girls very confidently.

for fuck sakes are you some kind of teenager who finally get to have sex feeling so happy and glad with it?
I can smell the spirit of obvious 찐따
>>
File: white men in asia.jpg (177KB, 1572x611px) Image search: [Google]
white men in asia.jpg
177KB, 1572x611px
Even though you're an autist (and probably an English teacher), I have to agree. Whites need to stop acting like niggers in Asia.
>>
>>73334537
Sharky is genetically closer to a bulldog than a human.
>>
File: MUH WHITE DIK IN ASIA.jpg (414KB, 1703x1043px) Image search: [Google]
MUH WHITE DIK IN ASIA.jpg
414KB, 1703x1043px
>>73334759
>Sharky is genetically closer to a bulldog

Then he would be wise to be careful hanging out at bars and restaurants in Asia.
>>
>>73333672
>I feel like I am seeing an autist virgin highschool kid get to confident bragging about how well they can they bang
>girls after age 20.

Probably because that is, in fact, exactly what you are seeing.
>>
>>73333672
IMO white dudes who act like gutter trash in Asia should be lynched by the locals. They give a bad impression of all of us.
>>
>>73334537
That's because whites go to South Asia because it's dirt cheap and they can be on permanent vacation essentially. These people have essentially said "fuck it" to real life.
>>
>>73333672
>pink skin Whites

really make you think
>>
>>73335015
Im gonna call whiteys - pigskins from now on, if the call me a shitskin.
>>
>>73335190
thats the Paraguayan nickname for Argentines. Although they say it Guarani.
>>
>>73337461
good to know, guarani
>>
Every fucking day 5 billion people phantasise about white genocide. Good thing they will cease to exist in our lifetime and new gens wont bother to do it.
>>
>>73339550
It's not a hatred but It's just close to cringe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.