[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How linguistically diverse is your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 19

File: 1453395403126.jpg (315KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1453395403126.jpg
315KB, 1280x1707px
How many different dialects and regional languages does your country have?
Can you tell that someone is from another state or province just by the way they talk?
Or are there actually several different languages widely used in your home country?
>>
I'd show her the Sudanese dialectal tongue if you know what I mean
>>
Tell me about you first, Franz. Do Bavarians still speak Bavarian, do Badeners and Wurtemburgers still speak Alemannic, do Hannoverians and Lubeckers still speak Plattdeutsch, or does every young person basically just speak standard German.
>>
>>73321777
>How linguistically diverse is your country?
One official language

>How many different dialects and regional languages does your country have?
Not counting immigrant ethnic areas, a few regional languages (Scottish Gaelic, Welsh, Irish Gaelic), some strong accents of English that blur the line with dialects (Geordie, Scouse, Scottish)

>Can you tell that someone is from another state
>or province just by the way they talk?
Yes

>Or are there actually several different languages widely used in your home country?
No. Sometimes someone shouts allahu ackbar during a difficult parking manoeuvre.
>>
Here in Germany, the regional languages have been systematically driven to extinction ever since the 19th century. Most people speak Standard German with a slight regional accent nowadays, except for the elder population of rural areas.
The most fundamental division of German dialects can be made between Ingvaeonic (North Sea Germanic) and Irmionic (High German) languages. Low German and Frisian are North Sea Germanic and thus more closely related to English and Scots than to High German. But through a millenium of language contact, some degree of mutual intellegibility has been retained.
Some people are trying to get Low German to be recognized as a separate (minority) language. It supposedly still has up to 5.5 million speakers.
>>
File: Dialectos_Colombia.png (204KB, 2000x2640px) Image search: [Google]
Dialectos_Colombia.png
204KB, 2000x2640px
>>73321777
A lot, and very different from each other
>Can you tell that someone is from another state or province just by the way they talk?
yes
>Or are there actually several different languages widely used in your home country?
There are like over 50 official languages but 99,5% of the country speaks spanish
>>
Castillian has a North/South and west/east gradiant. You can guess the place of birth of most spaniards by their accents only, as long as you're into that sort of thing. Then you have Galician, Catalan, Basque and a bunch of half dialects half languages in the north.Those are what I protray German and Italian dialects to be like.
>>
>>73321874
>does every young person basically just speak standard German.
This, like I said, with a regional accent. But differences are very small, extending only to some words and phonological differences. For example, a voiceless /s/ at the beginning of a syllable is typical of South German accents, whereas it's usually a voiced /z/ in North and Central German. Northerners love to soften their <g>s to /ç/, /x/ or /χ/; Central Germans sometimes make a /ʒ/ out of them (like the consonant in the middle of English "vision") and Southerners retain them as /g/ or /k/.
>>
File: map_germany_dialects.jpg (397KB, 830x1079px) Image search: [Google]
map_germany_dialects.jpg
397KB, 830x1079px
>>73321874
>>73321994
Hanoverians are known for speaking the "cleanest" version of Standard German. This has historic reasons. Standard German used to be a written-only compromise of several High German languages. It gained importance as a means of communication between distant lands, so many people in cities learned to speak it. Hanover used to be part of the Low German language area, but it quickly adopted Standard German because of geographical proximity to the High German language areas. Since it was more of a foreign language for them to learn, they actually spoke a cleaner or more accent-free version than the ones who learned it as a Koine of their own dialect. Over time, the standard pronunciation has been based on Hanoverian educated pronunciation of Standard German.

In recent years, dialects have sort of returned to popularity again. Some people celebrate the small local differences like "hascht" instead of "hast" in Swabia. Bavarians love to curse the "Saupreißn" (North Germans) and Upper Saxon has become the stereotypical East German Nazi speech in popular culture.
>>
If you want an impression of stereotypical German dialects, watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7a6ak8QggY
The guy speaks, in order of appearance
>Hamburger Missingsch (Low/High German mix of Hamburg)
>Kölsch (Ripuarian of Cologne)
>Boarisch (Middle Bavarian of Munich)
>Schwäbisch (Swabian of Stuttgart)
>Berlinerisch (Berlin dialect)
>Frankfurterisch (South Hessian)
>Königsberger Missingsch (Low Prussian/High German mix)
>Schlesisch (East Central German with Polish influence of Wroclaw/Breslau)
>Obersächsisch (Upper Saxon of Leipzig)
>>73321975
So are all those dialects of Spanish or are they the 0.5% native languages?
>>73321981
How much of Galician and Catalan can you actually understand? I know Basque isn't even Indo-European, so I guess there is no mutual intellegibility there.
>>
>>73321777

about 8000

yes

yes
>>
>>73321777
No Russian dialects here. Thanks, based Soviets
>>
>>73322468
Your language even replaced Ukrainian and Belarusian to a large extent. That's what an authoritarian government does to diversity
>>
>>73321994
>>73322169
>>73322396
Thank you for the insightful posts.
>>
We used to have 3 big langues : Langue d'Oil (French), Langue d'Oc (Occitan) and Breton. Plus a shiton of dialects and "patois"

But now, only French is spoken.
>>
>>73322516
>But now, only French is spoken.
>Implying Corsica doesn't speak Italian
>>
>>73322515
Glad someone else is interested in the matter
>>73322516
I feel like the situation of Occitan is similar to our Low German in a way. It is closely related to, but still separate from the national language and speaker numbers are steadily decreasing. Is Occitan generally associated with redneck inbred types of people?

And what about Breton? I like Celtic languages, but I guess it's future doesn't look too good either
>>
File: Albanian_dialects.svg.png (50KB, 300x254px) Image search: [Google]
Albanian_dialects.svg.png
50KB, 300x254px
A lot DESU
>>
>>73322582
those huge spots in souther italy...LOL wtf is wrong with albanians?
>>
>>73322516
Is Occitan dead aside from as a meme language? It's sad that a language that was so respected that Portuguese based their orthography off it and Milanese sang their love songs in it is dead now.
>>
>>73322606
They've been living there for centuries m8
>>
File: dealing with heresy 101.jpg (53KB, 571x399px) Image search: [Google]
dealing with heresy 101.jpg
53KB, 571x399px
>>73322577
>And what about Breton?
It was forbidden to speak Breton for a long time. Even my grand parents didn't learn it in school nor had the right to speak it in public. The Republic doesn't like people to have more than one identity.
>>
>>73322640
nobody speaks albanian there sorry tonibler
>>
>>73322577
>Is Occitan generally associated with redneck inbred types of people?

No. I mean I don't know, if you're looking for clichés such as "German is angry/nazi, French is soft and gay etc...", I don't have any.

But the French influence seems to be wayyy too important

>Breton

Meh, it's still alive, I guess

>>73322609
I don't know, I live in Northern France :^)

>Portuguese based their orthography off it and Milanese sang

Oh?
>>
File: image.jpg (341KB, 699x2737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341KB, 699x2737px
A lot

Can you tell that someonne is from another state or province just by the way they talk?

Yes. Even immigrants speak in dialects here.

Or are there actually several different languages widely used in your home country

Yes,
Frisian, Dutch, English, Papiamento (and maybe Limburgish)
>>
>>73322974
What about Nedersaksies?
>>
>>73322513
>replaced Ukrainian and Belarusian
Ukrainian has never been widely spoken anyway, and Belarusian is a literal meme language.
>>
>>73321777
Do you believe the girl in the pic is German?
I bet she's Turk/Albanian

btw, yes, Italy has something like 5-6 dialects per region (for the biggest regions) and the Neapolitan is considered to be a language
>>
>>73321777
Vietnamese itself has five dialects, although they are not very different from each other.

There are five language families spoken in Vietnam (Austroasiatic, Austronesian, Tai-Kadai, Hmong-Mien, and Sino-Tibetan), with over 50 languages.
>>
>>73322606
It just represent the region where it is spoken, not the number.
The number of Arbëresh speakersis a lil more than 100000, not that much
>>
>>73323034
>5-6 dialects per region
really? lol like more 200-300
>>
>>73322606
independent south italy when?
>>
>>73323084
Also European linguistic diversity is a joke (even when consder its small size), there're too many civilizations here lol, so most languages are going extinct or being replaced in mass.
>>
>>73323143
Shut up, I bet you vote M5S
>>
>>73322788
Northern Italians loved occaitan for troubadour song, to sing in Lombard was a notable affair as in the Sirventes Lombardesco

>Portuguese based their orthography off i

I probably exaggerated, this is what I remember reading.

>King Diniz, who was an admirer of the poetry of the troubadours and a poet himself, popularized the Occitan digraphs nh and lh for the palatal consonants /ɲ/ and /ʎ/, which until then had been spelled with several digraphs, including nn and ll, as in Spanish.

I don't know if these are even used in modern Portguese, maybe I just got to caught up in my Occiabooism
>>
>>73321777
We have 3 dialects:
-Country people
-City people
-South Australians sound slightly like New Zealanders.

Aboriginal languages are not languages, they have a few shitty words and no writing systems.
>>
>>73323227
Interesting.

Thanks!
>>
>>73321777
A shitload. Italy has half a dozen UN recognized languages classified as dialects and they all have half a dozen or more dialects of their own. This is addition to the regional language-influenced italian variations in each region.
>Can you tell that someone is from another state or province just by the way they talk?
Good lord yes easily. Hell I can tell you from which city they come from if they are from my own region.
Yes.
>>
2 languages (Sami and Norwegian) and a quazillion dialects
yes
>>
>>73323034
I got the pic from this site, so I don't know. She could be from anywhere. How much are the dialects used instead of Standard Italian? And how different are they?
>>73323282
>Aboriginal languages are not languages, they have a few shitty words and no writing systems.
I swear to god, I'll fucking nip ya
>>73323371
What is going on with Norsk Bokmal and Nynorsk?
>>
>>73323282
They are languages, like it or not ayy, they're even highly agglutinative lol.
>>
>>73322468
Speaking dialects was considered shameful even before the revolution. The Soviets just speeded the process up by making education free for everyone.
>>
>>73323451
Then why do almost all churkas and Turkics still speak their languages?
>>
>>73323481
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>73323481
I don't think you understand what dialect means
>>
>>73322974
I forgot that one, but that may be seen as a language as well.
>>
>>73323509
I thought Soviets would try hard to remove most languages in Russia?
>>
Have some example sentences to compare Standard German, my own colloquial idiolect and Eastphalian Low German.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0U7NCYakppo
>>
>As many as 800 languages are spoken in New York, making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world.
>>
>>73321777
All the same English here with regional accents
West Coast is pretty neutral in the cities and the most neutral in the country but white trash trailer park accent Does exist there with poor white people who smoke too many cigarettes
I'm sure everybody knows southern drawl but there's different levels of it from a somewhat jolly sounding to inbred cannibal
East coast has the Boston accent like Caw instead of Car, also there used to be a faux British accent in new York but I think it's mostly dead
Mid west is by far the worst they sound like Canadians but retarded and annoying
Then there's nigger speak ebonics
>>
>>73323536
I know what it means, i wrote that if Soviets' policies made Russian dialects dissapeared, would not they try to make the other languages to go extinct as well?
>>
>>73323549
More interested in getting rid of competitors to the East Slavic heritage than Tchukamukh speaking his brand of Turk.
>>
>>73321777
well wales northern ireland and scotland do have their own """"languages"""" but english is the official one for the UK
there are a lot of dialects, literally within cities
>>
>>73321777
No official language on the federal level but English is far and away the most spoken language as both a first and second language. Spanish had a fair amount of speakers as well. Some states have official languages such a New Mexico which recognizes both English and Spanish or Hawaii with English and Hawaiian.

Here on the west coast there are minority languages spoken throughout the big cities such as Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, and Arabic. Throughout most major cities you'll hear various languages spoken by immigrants but the overwhelming majority learn English to assimilate and get ahead and nearly all 2nd generation citizens speak English without an accent.

As for regional dialects most Americans can recognize which part of the country someone comes from (West, Midwest, North, or South). A Californian will speak with a slightly different accent and use different slang than someone from Boston, for example, but the two obviously have no problem understanding each other.

As for how many languages are spoken here the answer is countless. English reigns supreme with Spanish being a distant second but when you add in all of the Native American languages and the tiny pockets of immigrants throughout the country the number is incredibly high. Hell, on the last census nearly 3,000 people listed Welsh as the primary language spoken at home.
>>
>>73323648
>there are a lot of dialects, literally within cities
Can you give some examples? What is your own dialect?
>>
>>73323549
Even if they wanted to, they probably wouldn't be able to.
>>
>>73322396
Galician is just Portuguese spoken with a Spanish accent, so I understand pretty much everything. I can get the general meaning of a sentence in catalan. Basque is cavemanspeak.
>>
>>73323718
Are there Castilian speakers with such a thick accent that you have trouble understanding them, or is it all virtually the same?
>>
>>73323588
I've only noticed a slight difference between most Midwest accents and Canada short of the pronunciation of a few words.

Except people from Wisconsin, the UP. No idea what's up with that shit but you can spot those fuckers after a few sentences. It's like turbo-Canadian on steroids. They even say "Uh?" In the same manner Canadians use "Eh?"
>>
>>73323549
Lmao actually they did everything to keep a huge amount of """"languages"""" from being linguistically assimilated by us
>>
File: Español_España_dialectos.png (185KB, 762x624px) Image search: [Google]
Español_España_dialectos.png
185KB, 762x624px
>>73323776
>Are there Castilian speakers with such a thick accent that you have trouble understanding them
Sure, everything in pure red.
>>
In virtue of the two famous historical events to have endowed us with uber-centralization, which were the Hundred Years' war for extending the King's domains, and the French revolution for its role in completely ridding the countryside of its nobility, Parisian French (and its accent with it) is pretty widespread throughout France. Any region to be historically subjugated directly under Paris, which are Burgundy, Champagne, Normandy, pays de la Loire, don't really skirt outside of the Parisian accent. Paris' French is therefore the leading form of langue d'Oil (what foreigners know as French).

Then in the South, where the settlers initially embraced langue d'Occitan (a more Latinized form of French, with less Gaullish elements), the locals now speak in Paris' French but with an accent nuanced from them. There's a bit more of a drawl in how they converse: "chaise" would become "chèèèèèèse" under them. Some words are different for them, but nothing that ever hinders North-South communication. Some in Easternmost Southern France (Nice, Monaco) have remnants of Italian in them, but it's incredibly minor. In Easternmost Southern France, there's small patches of Basque dwellers, but they usually know French too.

In Britanny, the celtic language is more than anything learned as "muh heritage" statement, but aside from city names, everything there is said and done in French.

Around Northern France, some very aged people might know some Flemish as a second- language but that's rare enough for them.

And Corsica has Corsican, but we don't really care to change that since you don't fuck with Corsicans unless you're out for Islamic terrorism times a thousand.

Hope that made sense.
>>
It's really difficult to tell. We have four main branches, but dialects differs from town to town, or even village to village. So individual differences would give us thousands.

Yes. A good linguist could pinpoint what county or town he/she is from.

No. Two variations on written Norwegian, and the other official language is Sami and Kvensk (some kind of finnish) in some regions up north.

Fun fact on dialects, we got shitloads of variations on the pronoun "I"

Jeg
eg

jei
e
æ
æg
æi
æig
ej
I (like in shit)
eig
>>
>>73323931
>And Corsica has Corsican, but we don't really care to change that since you don't fuck with Corsicans unless you're out for Islamic terrorism times a thousand.

Just finished reading a general Yuro history book with a short blurb about Corsicans, based on that, all I can say is that I know how they could produce a man like Napoleon now.
>>
>>73323950
I was told that my granddad knew Norwegian, so does that mean standard book language, right?
Unable to ask him if smth, he died before my birth
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>73323950

>Yes. A good linguist could pinpoint what county or town he/she is from.

There are actually a commercial going on where a well known dialect linguist guesses where a shop owner lives just by listening to his or her dialect.
>>
>>73323987
>I know how they could produce a man like Napoleon now.
That's the idea. And I leave my French arrogance aside when I say that I'd reason that the only reason for which the island remains ours to this day is due to that we've never done anything to anger them.

For example, see how even the Italians were terrified of what a Corsican revolt would mean when they occupied the island in WWII.

> The occupation force initially included 30,000 Italian troops and gradually reached the size of nearly 85,000 soldiers. This was a huge occupation force relative to the size of the local population of 220,000.[2]
>>
>>73323811
Kek Wisconsin was What I was thinking about
The Minnesotans have some turbo autist thing but I can't remember what it's called
>>
>>73324005
Hm.. Kinda depends on where he learned it. If he was a seaman or something I would guess he learned one of the northern dialects, but if he travelled to bigger cities or something it would probably have been the dialect i our capital. The actual grammar is more or less the same, with only some regional differences in some words.
>>
>>73324130
He learnt it for business purposes, so bigger cities I guess, yes.
Thank you!
>>
File: zem_1_nauja klasifikacija.gif (326KB, 2861x2285px) Image search: [Google]
zem_1_nauja klasifikacija.gif
326KB, 2861x2285px
Basically this, although there are only four main groups. Žemaičiai, aukštaičiai, dzūkai, suvalkiečiai.
Most people can speak the normative well enough, but if you're familiar with different accents you can much tell which region they're from, sometimes even city/town.
>>
File: 400px-Russian_dialects.png (337KB, 400x639px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Russian_dialects.png
337KB, 400x639px
>>
>>73321777
5.7 million~ one for each person.

Cant even tell what they're saying most of the time.

Yes.

Kamelåså.

>>73323950
>tfw originally from Bornholm so have a Swedish influenced dialect
>>
>>73321777
I can tell where they're from because accents but it's all spanish, except in some places where they mix it with a few portuguese words
>>
Australian English has roughly two accents.

Sort of.

Both accents differ in the proportion of users per region, and there are some small regional differences in accent, as well as some regionally specific words and terms, but these aren't connected to the accents.

You'd have to be Australian to be able to pick them up though, I'd imagine the differences are too small for an outsider to notice.

Probably in a hundred years' time, we'll have a bit more distinction between the regions.

There are some Abo languages still used, mainly in the Northern Territory, but they'll be all but dead soon.
>>
>>73321825
Nice
>>
every city in my region has a version of the "standard" dialect.
nowadays young people don't speak it no more (even though most of them understand it)and they "italianize" it, and it's just used because of it's slang expression and blasphemies
>>
>>73324503
i know of 3

country, bogan, and city dwelling megafaggot
>>
>>73321777
This has to be one of the nicest and most informative threads I've seen on /int/ in ages. This is fun.
>>
File: French Patois.jpg (123KB, 999x749px) Image search: [Google]
French Patois.jpg
123KB, 999x749px
>>73321777
>>
>>73323931
Thanks for the overview, it did make sense.
>>73323950
>Fun fact on dialects, we got shitloads of variations on the pronoun "I"
That's cool. We have ik/ek in Low German, ich/ech in Central German and i in Upper German.
It is so cool that all those differences are still around in Norway. We could have an even greater degree of variation if our language policy was different.
>>73324030
That's what I mean. Here in Germany, you can guess the general region, but nothing past that. For example, the word "Kirche" (church) is pronounced [ˈkʏɐ̯.çə] in Eastphalia and [kiːɐ̯çə] in Westphalia. There isn't much else of a difference between those regional standards though.
>>
>>73324791
Glad you're enjoying it
>>
>>73324827
>Here in Germany, you can guess the general region, but nothing past that.
Speak for yourself. I live in Bavaria and going 30km in any direction from where I live, you will hear a clearly different dialect.
Going even farther, within a 100km radius, you can hear the following forms of 'gewesen':
gwäasa
gwäa
gwäacha
gsei
gsi
gwesd
gwen
>>
>>73325446
How many people actually talk like that nowadays?
>>
>>73325779
I do
>>
>>73321777
>How many different dialects

None, Russian language doesn't have dialects.

>and regional languages does your country have?

57, as far as I know.

>>73323549

No, the s*viets were doing exactly the opposite, oppressing Russian people and supporting the ethnic minorities with their languages and "cultures".
>>
File: image.png (194KB, 400x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
194KB, 400x352px
>>73321777
This is just for galician.
>>
File: Tunisian_dialect_1.png (56KB, 220x429px) Image search: [Google]
Tunisian_dialect_1.png
56KB, 220x429px
>>73321777
north east dialect
north west dialect
sahel dialect
sfax dialect
center west dialect
south east dialect
berber languages :
senedi in gafsa and sidi bouzid
chaoui kasserine kef gafsa sidi bouzid siliana
nafuzi titawin gabes
djerbi in djerba
other berber language : jradou - takrouna
taquiavylty : low number in khmir mountains of the north west
>>
>>73325779
Of course, there are many who don't, but there is actually a large amount who do. And while the most exotic features of the single dialects may be going extinct, even young people (especially in villages) still use enough features that allow for telling where they come from.
The forms of "gewesen" that I listed, are not some folklore stuff, they are definitely in usage.
I might have to add that I live in an area where several dialects meet, so you can already use the general accent to figure out whether someone comes from 30km East or West.
>>
>>73321777
It ain't. We only speak Merican.
>>
>>73323931
Patois are declining fast but were very alive until quite recently.
For example, my mother told me she used to speak only patois when she was young, she had some problems at school because she didn't know French. She is from a rural area in south Burgundy.

Now with national TV and radio being so widespread and used by the young generation, very few of them speak patois in their everyday life.
I'm from Nice and we used to have some Nissart classes around 10 yo. My teacher was fluent in Nissart. Most pupils totally forgot it, me included, but it was great to learn it.
>>
>>73322974
That map ignores the city dialects.

But in the Netherlands you can hear from which city someone is from.
>>
>>73324097
>Minnesotans
Are you talking about Minnesota nice?
>>
>>73326232
Can you tell us some examples of shibboleths?
>>
I guess we have like 5 or 6 dialect families but the differences are very minute and it's not that easy to pinpoint where this or that guy is from

there's only three regions speaking with a distinct regional accent (Białystok area, Tatra mountains, Silesia) and young people don't use them anyway
>>
>>73321981
Do not listen to this faggot. What he said about Castillian/Spanish is correct, but Galician, Catalan and Basque are their own languages with their own dialects.
>>
>>73323549
Lenin encouraged local nationalism and reversed the Russification policies of the Tsars. Stalin tried to Russify the USSR again but subsequent leaders tolerated local languages.
>>
One language, two written standards, lots of dialects.
>>
File: Karta slovenskih narečij ENG.jpg (2MB, 3000x2120px) Image search: [Google]
Karta slovenskih narečij ENG.jpg
2MB, 3000x2120px
>>73321777
A lot of different ones in seven larger dialect groups. Basically every village has its own little special words and stuff on top of the general dialect differences.
Two dialects could be considered their own languages since they were a bit isolated and have their own literary standards.
>>
>>73323950
>I (like in shit)
molde btfo
>>
File: Brazilian Language map.jpg (79KB, 824x960px) Image search: [Google]
Brazilian Language map.jpg
79KB, 824x960px
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 378x389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 378x389px
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.