[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Mexico, drug cartels and criminals want to be able to say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

In Mexico, drug cartels and criminals want to be able to say that God approves of their activities. They invented their own saint, Santa Muertre, who approves of murder, kidnapping, drugs, and so on. The Catholic Church told them to stop it, but they do it anyway. Also, she's a woman, because in Spanish-speaking countries Death is traditionally female.
>>
Terrorism
>>
Rule 34 when?
>>
File: 695199551.jpg (851KB, 2296x1548px) Image search: [Google]
695199551.jpg
851KB, 2296x1548px
>>73318602
Catholicism is a big death cult already. One skeleton more or less isn't going to hurt.
>>
>>73318602
Yeah, I prefer to avoid areas with altars to that thing...
>>
>>73318602
Why is Latin Anerica so shit, yet so glamorous and haunting at the same time? It's fascinating.
>>
>>73318805
How seriously do people take it? Like do they really believe she exists and approves of their shit?
>>
File: ap721494561290.jpg (2MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
ap721494561290.jpg
2MB, 2736x3648px
>>73318602
Especial dedicación a mi Santa Muerte
por protegerme y proteger a toda mi gente
por ser justa entre las justas
por dejarme seguir vivo
por darme la fuerza para castigar al enemigo
por la bendición a mi fierro pulso certero
y por poner a mi lado una jauría de fieles perros

No tengo miedo a brincarle ya de aquí
cuando usted me invite nos vamos por ahí

Estoy listo pa´ cuando usted guste y mande
Santa Madre, no quiero molestarle yo llegué
para quedarme en el recuerdo de mis dos familias
la de sangre y la que se conoce en las esquinas
mi jauría banda que crece en soledad
que muchas veces aunque tienen a sus jefes
no saben lo que es una familia de verdad
usted abre nuestros ojos a la realidad
dicen que morir es despertar
yo no se si hay un cielo o un infierno
pero lo único seguro en esta vida
es usted eso lo entiendo

Santa Muerte cumplo con mi ofrenda
y solo la inspiración cumple con el favor por que eso va ser que mi disco venda
que mis perros entiendan que usted es la puerta a la nueva aventura
no se si lo que creo es producto de mi locura
pero si me voy yo primero allá los espero
para seguir quemándonos la pastura
rompan las ataduras y todos los prejuicios
si les preocupa su cuerpo mídanse con los vicios
despertar debe ser como ir cayendo a un precipicio
donde al llegar al suelo te das cuenta de que estás en el inicio

Especial dedicación a mi Santa Muerte
por protegerme y proteger a toda mi gente
por ser justa entre las justas
por dejarme seguir vivo
por darme la fuerza para castigar al enemigo
por la bendición a mi fierro pulso certero
y por poner a mi lado una jauría de fieles perros
>>
>>73318858
>related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFZIMpygApE
>>
>>73318836
As far as I know they treat her as just another saint, it's not always the case for people that do bad shit, but for some people who think the traditional church failed to them
And yes, they really thing she approves of them breaking the law and that
It's not all of them but I'll say 70% of their followers are in a criminal level in some way, from not so bad things like selling chinese crap products (we call that fayuca) to cartel business
>>
>>73318875
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>73318875
>>73318602
Why don't they just disavow god if they're not even following the religion?
>>
>>73318915
But they do, they are pretty hypocritical
They believe in god and think that Santa Muerte its a saint like any other but only for them, the """good""" guys chased by the big and mean law of the land
>>
>>73318602
Could be a Latin thing, its similar to La Mort, La Faucheuse or La Camarde in French, which are all feminine, well grammatically at least
>>
>>73318943
>the """good""" guys chased by the big and mean law of the land
Well the saint must be doing a pretty fucking terrific job, because I don't see a lot of chasing or a lot of the law being large.
>>
>>73318982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5d8eZsgKrg
You are just looking the wrong way :^)
>>
>>73319005
Mexico seems way too chaotic for a civilized man to live in desu.
>>
File: IMG_6358.png (29KB, 613x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6358.png
29KB, 613x556px
>>73319005
>that BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP
>>
>>73319005
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>73318733
>el luterANO
>>
>>73318602
You ought to remember malverde and some other druglord wich are practically taken as saints on upper echelons of the cartels.
>>
>>73319222
It is, i started drug dealing at 12 and legit went contract killing at 16 for some years until i hit 21 and then everybody died but me.
>>
I heard when I was in Arizona not to fuck around with that shit.
>>
>>73318836
They have these all over LA always some weird looking brown people in there who'll do black magic for a fee
>>
>>73318858
In English you dumb spic
>>
well i live in the border and to be honest the reason mexico has gone to shit is because of greed. mexicans can't even trust their own politicians. that's how bad the situation is over there. sure they will come up with an excuse like the santa muerte or the one i hear the most "might as well do it since we all have to die at some point in our lives". trust me what trump is doing is taking the problem and hiding it under a rug and saying that it is fixed.
>>
File: 1_14.jpg (22KB, 620x334px) Image search: [Google]
1_14.jpg
22KB, 620x334px
>>73320084
Fucking narco kids, my little brother got kidnapped by them and they wanted a Doritos de las grandes to give me him back.

>>73320170
>In English you dumb spic
You're forgetting this is not /pol/ and I can write anything I want in the language I want to.
>>
>>73319005
Fucking nice, death to all these pieces of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 520x390px
they also invented another saint
jesus malverde patron saint of thieves and drug dealers
>>
i used to live in mexico and it was so beautiful and peaceful until the violence came. hopefully mexico can be restored to its former glory.
>>
>>73319005

fucking north man...
>>
>>73318733
Fucking awesome. I'm gonna convert to Catholicism from Islam now.
>>
>>73320518
you have to go back
>>
>>73318733
it's not so much a death cult as it is a fetishization of human suffering
>>
i think government intervention from the u.s. and a crackdown on crime and politicians from the united states could help mexico.
>>
Thats northern Mexico for you filled with apostacy and drug cartels
>>
File: Santa%20Muerte-02.jpg (276KB, 709x471px) Image search: [Google]
Santa%20Muerte-02.jpg
276KB, 709x471px
>>73321632
Not really, she actually has been a thing for a long time before the drugs shit started.
Pic is from Mexico City, and here in Chiapas it's the same; here she isn't even associated with narco culture (cause we aren't used to hear about them) but with brujería/santería.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.