[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone please explain why Europeans all hate gypsies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: Esmerelda.png (135KB, 435x624px) Image search: [Google]
Esmerelda.png
135KB, 435x624px
Could someone please explain why Europeans all hate gypsies? Even the most liberal-ass "everyone can along types" seem to hate them. I live in Los Angeles, where there are basically none, so I have no actual experiences with them.
>>
>>73317805
they're a culture of nomadic thieves
They literally believe god gave them the right to steal. Tourists in Europe will have their shit stolen or are even killed by gypsies and no one gives enough of a shit to investigate, this is a actual problem, mostly in Spain.
>>
Because they are thieves and because they are white you run no danger by hating them.
>>
File: Gypsy.jpg (269KB, 703x715px) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy.jpg
269KB, 703x715px
>>73318384
>they are white
???
>>
>>73318141

I heard that the Eurocrats will publicly flog you for investigating gypsies
>>
>>73318458
They appear brown because they never shower.
>>
Their culture is extremely toxic and destructive, both to them and people who are unfortunate enough to live near them. Making them into normal people would require a forceful assimilation followed by a cultural genocide, which is not considered acceptable nowadays. So we just have to meekly tolerate them.
>>
>>73318141
>Spanish Gypsies.
>Killling.
Apart of some times they kill each other it's very rare, they are more into beatings and that stuff.
>>
Success breeds jealousy, not everyone can get away with swindling and living a glamorous lifetsyle
>>
>>73321342
Sudanese people have internet?

Are you the son of some minister?
>>
>>73321402
Shhh I am actually on the President's laptop, he lets us use it as part of the new electronic-education program
>>
>>73321453
No seriously man how is life there?
>>
File: ciganosportotvi.jpg (178KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
ciganosportotvi.jpg
178KB, 1024x682px
I like their girls, they can be very slutty and hot, until they are 18 years old, but I have no use for the guys, or for their adult women.
>>
Bad hombres.
>>
Their culture is literally about stealing, being a parasite, singing and dancing. So the ones that don't get to make a live off of music are all most certainly criminals. It's not like they're all grouped into some sort of ghetto stereotype like American blacks, that's unironically all gypsies are. Their culture forbids integrating and living a normal life.

>>73318141
>>73321319
Yeah I' ve never heard of gypsies killing tourist, they mostly just pickpocket and trick them. When they get violent it's either towards other gypsies or locals. That's why no one wants them near by too.
>>
>>73321526
I could write several pages of greentexts but the easy answer is: life here is directly proportional to your level of income

The Sudanese pound's deteriorating ever so rapidly because of our corrupt Shitslamists, so there's literally no lower-middle class anymore and just swathes of poor disenfranchised people, who still can differentiate between the shitty parts of the religion and the government's exploitation of it

The only two that can maintain a proper-western-tier life are Expatriates sending back foreign currency to their families, and corrupt motherfuckers associated with the government

Bad times, bad times ahead, there will be massive civil unrest soon and the only reason we don't protest because we know it could get far worse after what we've seen in the Arab spring and neighbouring African countries

Internet is plenty cheap (although getting expensive), the main reason is that we restrict ourselves to Arabic areas of it. Speaking of which its getting slow for some reason and 4chanX is acting up today
>>
>>73317805
Gypsies are subhuman animals.The live to steal.Think of niggers who are not lazy and more smug and inbred
>>
centuries of inbreeding led to the advent of the cygan race - shame and dignity are for the weak, live only to reproduce, to get by you must steal and swindle

that's the creed of those animals and our God-given right was to cull them occasionally, until very recently
>>
>>73317805
>this is what amerifats think gypsies look like
>>
>>73321672
stay safe, sudanon
>>
>>73321672
>life here is directly proportional to your level of income
This is not exclusive to Sudan you know
>>
Because they don't assimilate because it is their culture of to not assimilate since they are "homeless", nomadic people.
They don't respect their host country and treat it like dirt.
Everything that's not bolted down is a gypsy bait.
They are aggressive, they ghetto up.

They are like slightly more evolved abbos.
>>
>>73317805
Mai disneyfu kawaii
>>
File: gitanos por el mundo.jpg (442KB, 600x3326px) Image search: [Google]
gitanos por el mundo.jpg
442KB, 600x3326px
They are scum.
>>
>>73317805
They are not human. They literally sit around in their own filth, letting their children steal for them.

They don't get thrown in prison because "they are poor children that are just pushed by their parents to do it".

Then they have children of their own when they're 13 or so and the cycle repeats.

You give them free housing, they break it.
You give them free education, they refuse it.
You give them work, they don't show up.

That should not be viewed as humans. They are not intelligent, productive contributing beings. Their survival is a byproduct of an out of bound humanitarian society. They have no natural enemy anymore to limit their growth and if you know anything about biology you'll know how that ends.

I'm not even a /pol/ack, but I will openly say that I think they should all be exterminated.
>>
>>73318458
>that moustache
>>
The good thing about fascism and communism is that they knew how to handle Gypsies. Nazis had plans to genocide all of them while communists classified them as social parasites and put them in forced labor camps.
>>
>>73317805
Their entire culutre is based on decieving, begging, stealing and scavenging trash
>>
>>73318384
whites hate on us because we dont want to be part of their culture, they only like foreigners who suck their dicks and worship them for blonde hair
>>
>>73321672
Suda anon is it easy walking to Egypt or impossible from Sudan?
>>
>>73321562
Look like Brazilians

>>73321661
Is Flamenco a gypsy thing ?
>>
>>73321672
how do you even have an electronic device ? I thought you guys lived in huts and those plaster houses with faded blue painted walls all over africa
Aren't people in South Sudan literally starving to death right now
If you have not only electricity but Internet and a south sudanese doesnt even have moldy bread, well I bet they regret breaking off
>>
>>73317805
AAAAaaaaaaeeeeAaEeeAaaaAaaEEEEaEEAEaaa
>>
>>73317805
Because Indians are the worst race.

And Indians kicked out the gyspies for being too annoying.
>>
>>73331129
This isn't a real Gypsy because they're not smart enough to operate a computer. I don't think they're actually Homo Sapiens, perhaps some side branch of hominid.
>>
>>73331129
Based
>they only like foreigners who suck their dicks and worship them for blonde hair
>tfw this is why 4Chan loves jap women and men so much
>>
>>73331129
we hate you because you are disgusting lying stealing subhumans
>>
>>73317805
2000 years of fucking everything up worn out even the most gentle and patient of people
>>
>>73332256
>>73334046
dilino gadjo
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.