[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this what being black in Poland is really like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: images (10).jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
19KB, 512x288px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg
>>
Shes young attractive woman, shit video t bh
>>
>>73313821
>it's an r9k whites about female privilege episode
Back to /r /incels friendo
>>
>>73313858
* whines
>>
>>73313858
memes aside, I've been told that bydlo (at least in general) only attacks men and not women
>>
>>73313858
No you fucking retard, im pointing out that this video shows what being black pretty girl in big polish city is like. If you think average Polak will be as nice to random Jamal you are delusional
>>
>>73313775
She's cute. Reminds me of the mixed chick in my cell biology course.
>>
Ugly nigger to be honest, would not double take
>>
>>73313958
This Serb is correct.
Also the girl is only in the big cities, what if she ventured outside of it or strayed from the cosmopolitan areas?

Also if she's Afro-American her being American serves as a deterrent or mitigation to the shit she may have gotten if she was African.
>>
>>73313775
the bit about all the old people recognizing her was cute desu
>>
>>73314921
>lso if she's Afro-American her being American serves as a deterrent or mitigation to the shit she may have gotten if she was African.
Really? Would bydlos be able to tell the difference? Or even care?

>>73315042
Which part? My internet only loaded up the first half minute before stopping?
>>
If all BLack women were as attractive as her I wouldn't be against race mixing
>>
>>73314921
Why would Afro-Americans be treated better than Africans?
>>
>>73315426
>why are first worlders treated better than third worlders
gee I wonder
>>
File: 1479757250405.gif (2MB, 499x281px) Image search: [Google]
1479757250405.gif
2MB, 499x281px
>>73315112
It's pretty easy to see if one is American.
Also just by speaking it gives an obvious tell because they compose themselves differently.

>>73315426
>>73315112

You know the Americans using Canadian flags on backpacks or stuff like that meme. Being a Black American your Americaness is your Canadian flag in other countries. Completely different way people interact with compared to if you.
>>
File: 1480526822096.jpg (78KB, 328x246px) Image search: [Google]
1480526822096.jpg
78KB, 328x246px
>>73315869
>Completely different way people interact with compared to if you.

Let me fix that

>People interact with you as an American in a completely different manner compared to how they interact with other Blacks or Africans.
>>
>>73315426
I think most of the actual black people in eastern europe are foreign med students, who are also pretty high class
>>
>>73315869
Hm interesting.

>It's pretty easy to see if one is American.
>Also just by speaking it gives an obvious tell because they compose themselves differently.

What is it about our demeanor that lets you know someone is American? Is it all the sharting?
>>
>>73315112
considering most afro-americans aren't really african, rather they're mixed; they probably can + in language, accent, mannerisms.
>>
>>73316103
That depends on the person though but EVERYONE has heard an American talk.
>>
>>73313775
Why'd it get disliked so hard?
>>
>>73313775
She's cute. Would.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.