[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hurt myself today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Ameridumbs.png (335KB, 581x599px) Image search: [Google]
Ameridumbs.png
335KB, 581x599px
I hurt myself today
>>
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
>>
Gonna suck having to fight ISIS now, when we invade in October
>>
What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>73308554
>b-b-but memes
>b-b-but enemy of the Jews
>b-b-but anti establishment
>b-b-but muh Hilary

Let's not forget that trump's economic policies are shit too
*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>73308554
>when you arm another terrorist group to serve as regional proxy force

Can we PLEASE watch a different episode? Jesus
>>
>>73308554
>providing anti aircraft missiles to great gentlemen like front al-nosra

this will surely end well, can't wait to see what wonderful and enlightened democracy they will ring to Syria
>>
This plan didn't work too well the last time
>>
>>73308746
>he's unironically laughing after voting for the woman that wanted to do this from the start
>>
>>73308853
I voted third party faggot. I live in a hard blue state anyway so it doesn't even matter
>>
>>73308853
>still using whataboutism
I voted for neither, everyone knows Hillary is shit. However trump is the president, he has nothing to stand on but his own merits. Are you going to use this Hillary excuse every time trump does something wrong. Also saying "yeah well Hillary would've done it too" isn't exactly a good look for trump. Wasn't he supposed to be different according to you guys and save America
>>
Come on guys, it is not like they are going to turn on the US and use their own weapons agaisnt them.
>>
File: MAYNESTREEMMEDIUR.png (178KB, 595x897px) Image search: [Google]
MAYNESTREEMMEDIUR.png
178KB, 595x897px
YOUUUUUU COULLLLD HAVVVVVE IT ALLLLLLL
>>
>>73309146
A lot of people on the mainstream media are actually praising Trump for once
This is pretty crazy
>>
>tfw oil prices will go up and america will save my city
taskette
>>
File: J6zM0Wy.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
J6zM0Wy.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>73308749
Well now you have another country to use as a setting for Metal Gear Solid.
>>
>>73309031
That's exactly what happened in Afghanistan, you fucking idiot.

The dibshit Republicans do this over and over again.
>>
>>73308749
>>73308806
some people never learn
kinda depressing desu
>>
>>73309237
liberals are pointing out his hypocrisy but actually giving him slight praise

His base is in a civil war
>>
>>73309314

Afghanistan was justified because they did attack you. The Japanese and the Talibans are the only people to have attacked you.
It was Iraq when the rest of the world disagreed.
>>
>>73309237
>CNN is favor of trump fucking up Syria even more now
>trump is now mainstream

Well, time for 4chan to turn on him.
>>
>>73309314
That was the joke you dense fucking mong
>>
Now we won't be able to bomb ISIS when they take over in a few months.
>>
>>73309237
It's not crazy at all. The only thing that can unite both aisles of the burger news media and political class is manufacturing consent for pointless imperial wars. It's always been like this.
>>
File: 1491576847294.jpg (119KB, 946x798px) Image search: [Google]
1491576847294.jpg
119KB, 946x798px
This shit pisses me off SO MUCH. Why do you fat american jew whores always fuck up the middle east and then WE have to take care of those fucking """"refugees""""?

Someone just nuke the fucking USA. I hate this shithole and everyone who lives there.
Can't wait for Yellowstone to errupt
>>
>>73309372
Germans also sank a lot of American boats in WWI

One reason we intervened
>>
>>73309489
>Yellowstone
>tfw watched the documentary and my homestate will have at least 4 days till we're hit with the clouds of death
Noice.
>>
Is there a /pol/ thread on this, what's their reaction to this? How hard are they Melting down right now? Do they hate trump or are they shilling for Israel now?
>>
>>73309489
You do understand that giving them anti-aircraft missles is probably least ideal for Israel?
We don't have peace with Syria, they're an enemy.
If they weren't busy killing themselves they would be busy trying to kill us.
There is a huge chance those missles will be used against us in the future.
>>
>>73309489
we have to owe our mistakes and not israel take all the responsibility
>>
>>73308662
ISIS will be gone by then. Instead, by that time there will be a Kurdish civil war going on. But the US already supports the Peshmerga, so you will have to fight to YPG and the PKK alliance instead
>>
Trump is turning into Hillary-lite with every passing day.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.