[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to bed /int/ Tell me a bed time story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0587.jpg (46KB, 704x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
46KB, 704x395px
I'm going to bed /int/
Tell me a bed time story
>>
once upon a time
>>
>>73305344
did i ever tell you about the time we teamed up with France and kicked you tea guzzling fairies the fuck out of the New World?
>>
Once upon a time
>>
>>73305409
>>73305416
there was a country that
>>
>>73305416
>>73305409
Go on…
>>
>>73305446
declared war on fucking Canada
>>
File: IMG_1170.png (61KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1170.png
61KB, 256x256px
>>73305496
I don't want a bed time story that involves violence DDD:
>>
File: 1567289f3f546c91a.png (889KB, 592x928px) Image search: [Google]
1567289f3f546c91a.png
889KB, 592x928px
>go to bed
>look this
what do?
>>
>>73305449
once upon a time
>>
>>73305611
Yes…
>>
>>73305734
once upon a time upon a time
>>
>>73305787
there was a FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>73305849
and he died and his name was Dr doat ret

F
>>
File: 1482258410407.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482258410407.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Once upon a time.

2 cute guys got married.

And they lived happily after.

The end.
>>
>>73305849
White Whale*. A big and friendly white whale who lived happily alongside his friends.
>>
>>73305890
>>73305849
Stop this
>>73305905
That was very short please can it be longer
>>
SOMEBODY
>>
File: tumblr_ofu0foSTIu1ub8o50o1_540.gif (1MB, 540x282px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofu0foSTIu1ub8o50o1_540.gif
1MB, 540x282px
>>73305949
>>73305905
and the lonely boy never cried again because he's happy and nothing can change that
>>
Once upon a time, the first humans lived a life in full communion with the Triune God; free from want, suffering, labor, and death itself. But then the first humans decided to freely disobey the creator with an act born of ignorance and hubris. Suddenly the humans and all their future kin were now subject to suffering, strife, and even death.

But the Triune God was already banking on their failure and downfall, and had already put in motion a plan to redeem them and raise them to even greater communion with the Triune God than before.

So the Triune God waited hundreds of thousands of years before sending the physical incarnation of himself to his chosen people, where the incarnation would then work with the spirit of God in order to convert all the nations of the earth. But for the plan to work, the incarnation of God had to undergo betrayal, suffering, and eventually death; saving humanity from its deserved annihilation for the first disobedience, by annihilating himself.

But when all seemed lost, the incarnation rose from his early grave to show the world that nothing, not even death could derail him and hold him back. He would henceforth work primarily through his spirit and followers, transforming the world back to its original happy state.

We await his return, may the most holy Roman Polanski be allowed to soon come home.
>>
>>73306401
I don't get it sorry!!!!!
>>
>>73306557
Roman Polanski was (falsely) accused of raping an underage girl, had to flee to France to evade US prosecution, OD'd in the early 2000s and was briefly dead; and we await the return of his stunning career.

This isn't Jewish physics.
>>
>>73305905
geestesziekje ben jij dat?
>>
once upon a time, there was a boy that love a girl
but, he can't be honest about it so there is no way he can admit his love to the girl
then god give him a lost technology, an only god can use it technology
the thing is a phone with the girl's phone number, without a thought first, he call the number and speak to the girl.
the boy express his love to the girl and the girl is actually love him too, they are buried in a busy love and joyful conversation through the phone

Next to day, he recall again the number, but what he got is unexpected. It's not the same girl that he love actually, and it's not the boy that she love actually. Why? Because both of boy and girl are not living in the same universe. They are living in differenr perception of their own universe.

they are just need to let it that way, so the boy and the girl now try to help each other so both of them can chase their own respected love one, the story start as both the boy and the girl begin to let themselves to love each other as they are keep discovering the reality of love
>>
One day a taniwha
Went swimming in the moana
He whispered in my taringa
"Won't you come along with me
There such a lot to see
Underneath the deep blue sea."

I said "Oh, no, no, no!
You'd better go, go, go,
Although I know we could be friends.
My Mama's waiting for me
Underneath the kowhai tree
Taniwha, haere ra!"
>>
>>73307362
Makes no sense
>>
>>73307885
makes perfect sense
there was a taniwha swimming in the river
trying to get that little boy
but his mums waiting for him so he doesn't go swimming in the river and he doesn't drown
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.