[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French guy here, I have been in Seoul for the past 6 weeks, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

French guy here, I have been in Seoul for the past 6 weeks, I stay until august. I also went to Tokyo for a short week, ask me anything
>>
Go home immediately
>>
remove whito piggu
>>
How many asian girls have you groomed
>>
>>73290054
have you put dog meat in your baguette yet?
i can guarantee somebody did it for you
>>
what cm is it jamal
>>
>>73290054
Es-tu tombé dans le mémé du pro-gamer coréen ? As-tu labouré de la chatte serrée locale ? Si oui vert-texte
>>
Are the girls pwetty there? :3

How many girls on average are pretty? I mean like 5/10 etc.
>>
>>73290131

>>73290096
no

>>73290185
im white

>>73290197
je geek regulierement au pc bang mais pas trop, moins qu en france en tout cas. Oui, comment sa texte vert ? je vais pas raconter pour les 7....
>>
Can someone please explain how Asia especially Japan and Korea have become the playground of dirty white men, mostly failures in their home countries who go because they like anime or believe in "traditional gender roles" for women, or something like that. Pretty sad that the asian culture forbids standing up to this kind of thing.
>>
>>73290248
Yes very pretty ! I was surprised I didn't excpect kgirls to be this pretty...
maybe 1/3 is 5/10 or more.

>>73290368
You sound like excactly the kind of person you're describing it's funny
>>
>>73290265
Si tu ne racontes pas ton thread va couler, vite stp je veux juter
>>
>>73291547
Well
>first kgirl
>She adds me on Hellotalk and we talk a bit
>after like 3min of convo she says she wants to visit Lyon ( my city ) but has no money to take an hotel there. Jokingly propose her to sleep at my place
>she says yes even if we talked like 5 min wtf
>meet her, make her visit the city, fuck her during the night, for 5 days.
>>
>>73290054
Are Korean men tall or is that a meme?

Any muzzies around too?
>>
>>73292022
damn. Is this really this fucking easy?
>>
>>73292022
Continue, avec des photos stp
>>
>>73292162
if it's that easy,
any idiot can get laid, anon

he's fake and gay without any proofs
>>
>>73292022

Are you good looking?
>>
>>73292154
They are tall for Asians, they are average european height.

>>73292162
I got lucky, she said afterward that she never did something like this before but she had no friends in france and she felt depressed so she wanted to moove somewhere and do crazy shit.

>>73292190
>>73292252
j'ai pas prit de photo en les baisant vous savez
>>
File: 1491578581789.jpg (58KB, 672x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491578581789.jpg
58KB, 672x527px
>>73292162
its not that easy.
i'm a virgin and it proves that's bullshit
>>
>>73292337
it's kinda hard to get laid in France, but basically all the people I know who went to east asia always say they fucked some girls so I assumed people are fucking a shitload in asia.
>>
>>73292321
Yes, not 10/10 but probably 7 in europe

>>73292337
To be honest it's a bit easier to get laid in Korea mostly because many Kguys are full of shit.
>>
File: cc1.jpg (26KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
cc1.jpg
26KB, 619x453px
>>73292426
>>73292487
delete this
>>
>>73292426
It's easier to get laid in eatern asia mostly because :
1. Eastern asian guys
2. Some girls have white fiever

But it's not that easy, I met some guys who didn't manage to get a girl. I was kinda succesfull around girls before leaving France. If you are a beta don't excpect magical success
>>
>>73292487
>Yes, not 10/10 but probably 7 in europe
Post pics bruh

>>73292487
>mostly because many Kguys are full of shit.
Elaborate? Is it something to do with Asians saving face?

>>73292332
>they are average european height.
Dutch or Italian?
>>
>>73290054
Thoughts on this video?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
>>
>>73292541
They are not all bad maybe you're good.

>>73292622
ok one later.

There are many reasons, but the main problem is their personality, very bossy, some of them tell the girl how to dress, who to meet. Some have big mood swings they get angry suddenly over stupid shit and some of them are even violent, I just needed 2 minutes on the Korean youtube to find video of random public couple dispute that ends up in the guy punching the girl in public, and I wasn't looking for that huh.. There are also some psycho that kill their gf when they break up, for this reason some girls are really scared of Kguys and they have an expression, I don't remenber it but it's called 'safe breakup' basically making sure the girl is safe from her ex bf after a bad breakup

>they are average european height.
Is there a difference ?
>>
>>73292337
>>73292541
Damn gotta suck for you reading this
>>
>>73292934
>There are many reasons, but the main problem is their personality, very bossy, some of them tell the girl how to dress, who to meet. Some have big mood swings they get angry suddenly over stupid shit and some of them are even violent, I just needed 2 minutes on the Korean youtube to find video of random public couple dispute that ends up in the guy punching the girl in public, and I wasn't looking for that huh.. There are also some psycho that kill their gf when they break up, for this reason some girls are really scared of Kguys and they have an expression, I don't remenber it but it's called 'safe breakup' basically making sure the girl is safe from her ex bf after a bad breakup
Wtf. I thought Korea was first world and had feminism.

>Is there a difference ?
Average height for white males in Australia is 5'10/11. In the Netherlands it's a few inches more. In Italy (iirc) it's less.
>>
>>73293093
It's slowly changing but there are huge differences between generations and from a family to an other. Korea really pushed dominance of the man over the women to the extreme in the past and it's still present in some ways.

oh ok well I'm 176cm
>>
>>73292756
being cucked by a pale guy like that would make me angry. The other asian guy doesnt look so good tho, the girl either so whatever I don't really care
>>
>>73290054
So how hhas it been so far? What have you enjoyed the most?
>>
>>73293460
Bretty good, I have definitively enjoyed Nightlife the most, going to bars or clubs in Itaewon is really cool, sometimes I even go alone if my friends are working cause you can easily meet people and have fun.
>>
But desu having a gf is a bit more difficult. Most of the Kgirls that foreigners get are white fievered girls that have an other bf or often sleep with foreigners. What I mean is that it's kind of easy to get laid but way less to have a real relationship with a Korean gf because there is such a difference between Koreans and foreigners that, if you don't at least speak Korean, there are some chances that they won't take you seriously at all, I heard many stories about foreigners realising that their Kgf had an other bf or just stopped talking to them cause they didn't really care. I guess we are a kind of fetish witch means that yes we can have sex with girls that are into us but, most kgirls don't really care about foreigners, and around the one that does some of them are just here for the sex, if we really want a relationship, learning Korean and living in Korea for some years is way better unless the girl herself speak perfect english and left Korea to live abroad
>>
>>73293974
What's it like being black there out of curiosity? Chinese girls are pretty racist ime. Much more than most other white chicks
>>
>>73294320
No idea lol but I heard that it sucks. Some Kgirls that never left Korea are scared of black guys.
>>
>>73294320

jamal pls
>>
>>73293623
How would you say the nightlife is different from France? Or do you think you enjoy it more simply due to that away from home feeling?
>>
>>73294404
Lol

>>73294454
I've had plenty of chinese grills that talk shit about dark arabs or indians, so I was just thinking about blacks considering how rare they would be in Korea.

>>73294479
>Or do you think you enjoy it more simply due to that away from home feeling?
Probs that. You act more like yourself.
>>
i went to korea a few years ago and had sex with a pretty hot stunner kgirl slut.

after that the ones i could only get later were duds; reject women that no korean guy would touch basically. i'm wondering if i just got lucky with that first girl or if i went there again could bang 8/10s at least? how long have you been in seoul and where do you meet girls? is there a lot of competition there still?

i remember in 2014 there were loads of male model looking white guys all trying to get the same kgirls, and if you went to clubs in gangnam they would ignore you unless you're super good looking and /fa/
>>
>>73294320
But people in Korea and in eastern asia in general are very comfortable with stereotypes. There are countless testimonials of foreigners getting in trouble in Korea, and when they ask help to the police they are often ignored or treated as liars. They often say that they conssider foreigners guilty until they are proven wrong. The journalist also tend to play a lot with the fear of foreigners, white or black.

>>73294479
Yes there is clearly an away from home feeling for sure. But there is also the fact that since I'm a foreigner, I can go to Korean guys and they will probably be very friendly to me, because they are curious, or because they want me to get them girls, or because they think foreigners are cool guys. And for girls, if I go to Itaewon which is the foreigner friendly part of Seoul, I can find some pretty easily too. Also Itaewon has like 30 bars and clubs spread into a few streets so it really feels like this whole part of the city is partying on week end, it's quite crazy. Also compare to France Koreans are Night people, they tend to wake up quite late and to stay up very late at night, and Seoul is full of young people, there are not many adults and very few oldfags.
>>
>>73294832
>there were loads of male model looking white guys all trying to get the same kgirls
Model guys for chinks? Wew.

>>73294865
>There are countless testimonials of foreigners getting in trouble in Korea, and when they ask help to the police they are often ignored or treated as liars. They often say that they conssider foreigners guilty until they are proven wrong. The journalist also tend to play a lot with the fear of foreigners, white or black.
I'd be scared to start a relationship with a Korean chick desu. The power imbalance would be way too high for my liking and I'd be on edge if we ever broke up.

>or because they want me to get them girl
Hmm?
And literally all of the things you listed are common Australian things. Wew. French must be autistic.
>>
>>73294635
Yeah, especially Turkish guys have a bad reputation here. Some kgirls really hate them,some years ago there was this story about turkish guys raping a kgirl and since some of them are quite scared of them. I never saw a single Indian in Korea. I saw a very few arabic people. But I can understand Koreans, Idk what's up with the arabic guys that come to Korea but the only ones that I met during parties were the kind of guys that don't know when a girl doesn't want, so I can easily understand the bad reputation.

>>73294832
Depends of you. I saw some guys getting quite a few girls, I did pretty well myself without being 10/10 chad, but you need a minimum. Also, I saw the opposit, some guys doing extremely poorly. I stayed 6 months and got 6 of them. I don't think the competition is really heavy, unless you go for very cute ones.
Gangnam is the rich part of Seoul this is probably the worst part of Seoul to get girls because usually girls there go for Korean guys with lots of money and/or a good social statut. Just go to Itaewon if you want to find girls. Tbh once you get outside of Itaewon girls suddenly get way more difficult to get especially if you don't speak Korean, knowing Korean is a big big +. Clearly raises your chances by 100% at least.
What foreigners don't seem to realise is that it's not because they are getting kgirls that they aren't inside the 'foreigner bubble'. If you stay long enough you realise that most people you know are people that have an active interest in going abroad and hangging out with foreigners. Most Koreans don't speak english at all or don't speak it well and they don't care about foreigners or what's happening abroad. Gangnam is to avoid unless you can speak some Korean I think.

>>73295049
Ex gf was quite cute, one day she says' let's have dinner together tonight' I say sure and then she never answered anymore, after one week I guessed that it was a break up. So yeah be carefull if you get attached a lot.
>>
>>73295049
hm ?
France isn't very good for parties unless you got to student parties in big schools
>>
Do Koreans not sweat? I read somewhere that Koreans and a large percent of Chinese don't produce odor when they sweat.
Have you noticed this?
>>
>>73295510
Yeah apparently, couldn't find a deodorant in Seoul, I had to ask my parents to send some to me.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (14KB, 262x228px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
14KB, 262x228px
>>73295601
Interesting.
>>
God I hate frogs.
>>
>>73295653
why?
>>
>>73295653
lel I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>73295707
Arrogant, obnoxious, lazy, and retarded.
Frogs are the niggers of white people.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.