[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you have to have TV license to watch TV in Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1477475160917.jpg (53KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1477475160917.jpg
53KB, 399x385px
>you have to have TV license to watch TV in Europe
>>
nah we have tax instead, doesn't concern neets
>>
>>73282164
I wonder if other countries actually pay this tax
>>
UK≠Europe
>>
>>73282164
And in South Africa. You get to pay to watch propaganda.
>>
>>73282164
Who even watches t.v anymore ?

Wtf
>>
>>73282233
it's not for watching it but for its possession. You can declare you have no Tv though and everything will be fine.
>>
>>73282277
I've literally never had this problem back in Galicia though.
>>
>>73282277
in Germany, everyone pays the tax even if you do not have TV. It's because you enjoy society that has TV and is culturally German, even if you do not watch TV

They are thinking of a Youtube license fee, because more people are watching Youtube instead of normal TV
>>
>>73282333
Fuck off, and I thought canada was being stupid with its proposed 'nerflix tax'
>>
>>73282380
Netflix *
>>
>>73282333
no it's because it's hard as fuck to tell if someone has a TV or not so everyone has to pay. The money also isn't really a tax it's meant as a funding for the state-run tv channels.
>>
>>73282405
IT'S sounds just like a tax hans Zimmer
>>
File: life.jpg (14KB, 461x226px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
14KB, 461x226px
Only in the UK tho
>>
>>73282523
it is but unlike in the UK there would be no tax without state-run channels. Doesn't really change anything though.
>>
>>73282624
How much is the tax, if you don't mind me asking ?
>>
>>73282663
something like 18€ a month I think. Everyone hates it and you can't really evade it like a few years ago.
>>
>>73282197
Israel had TV tax since 1995, but we took pitchforks and torches an it finally got abolished in 2015.

Good luck!
>>
the idea behind the german system is to have independent channels who aren't controlled by corporate overlords and push political agendas all day. also it's to have some culture and documentaries that aren't reliant on getting many viewers.

unfortunately the quality of their programs is mediocre and most of it is tailored to old people so the majority of the money is absolutely wasted.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.