[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do europeans even realize that you are the ones who will get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Do europeans even realize that you are the ones who will get fucked the most when Trump goes full retard and removes Assad? When Syria is Lybia-tier clusterfuck of Islamists fighting each other, where do you think all the refugees will go? Pro-tip: it won't be North Dakota. Are you nuts?
>>
It's an appropriate response to the barbaric chemical weapons attack and 52% of Brits support intervention even if Russia gets involved. We would still destroy you but I don't see the point tbhfam
>>
>>73279208
Of course we fucking realise it.
>>
I thought Europeans love refugees since they add desperately needed culture and also help to bolster their rapidly dying populations?

Also Assad is a fuckball who refused to listen to the USA. If Russia didn't want USA to bomb Syria, then why didn't Russia take care of Assad first?
>>
>>73279236
The only ones who is getting destroyed is your continent. If shit hits the fan Russia will just gtfo and you will be the ones to bear the consequences. Better get used to being run over by trucks.
>>
why do you think we are building a 2nd line of fence
only thing it will be missing is landmines and machine gun towers
>>
>>73279410
regime change for you soon, no hate in Europe's borders
>>
>>73279410
that's very optimistic of you
t. other side of the fence
>>
>>73279448
get lost bong, we are fine in EU
>>
Not that my country will be affected (we got enough corruption here) but jesus christ what a clusterfuck..

Knee-jerk reactions that go against your foreign policy will not do you any favours. I know Trump's had nothing but riots and detractors but doing this because MUH CHILDRUNZ isn't going to cure anything.

And it's always the fucking children isn't it? Cowardly cunts. Should tell you all you need to know about how much conspirators care when it's always the most innocent being used as propaganda tools cause in this day and age everything's rules by appeals to emotion.
>>
>>73279669
>Not that my country will be affected
Oh, it will. Not a single european country is sitting this one out, you are too connected to each other.
>>
>>73279735
Merkel and Hollande are meeting now
>>
>>73279735
I meant entirely in terms of refugees. Vast majority of our foreign crime is baltic/slavic drug trade, most of our domestic crime is between regular familial stuff like arson and fraud for insurance or family debates and mafia-related disputes (like car bombs, those things have been escalating recently).

Economically yes, we will get a hit due to our lack of exports, but culture will take the biggest hit as a lot of our entertainment/culture networks rely on either EU connections or EU funding. We will be an arguably worse country than a bombed-out shithole, we will become boring and barren.
>>
>>73279208
Shhh, it's fine. We just bomb the syrian opposition, muricans just bomb the syrian government, which results in:
-sandniggers;
+rapefugees in europe, just for fun and giggles.
Win-win for us and murrica.
>>
how about those pictures coming in about the tragedy. Lots of visual imagery. Dead babies. It is almost as if someone designed this “tragedy” to be camera-ready for President Trump’s consumption. It pushed every one of his buttons. Hard. And right when things in Syria were heading in a positive direction.

Interesting timing.
Super-powerful visual persuasion designed for Trump in particular.
Suspiciously well-documented event for a place with no real press.
No motive for Assad to use gas to kill a few dozen people at the cost of his entire regime. It wouldn’t be a popular move with Putin either.
The type of attack no U.S. president can ignore and come away intact.
A setup that looks suspiciously similar to the false WMD stories that sparked the Iraq war.

I’m going to call bullshit on the gas attack. It’s too “on-the-nose,” as Hollywood script-writers sometimes say, meaning a little too perfect to be natural. This has the look of a manufactured event.
>>
>>73279208
don't worry, they'll do absolutely nothing but complain and make blank statements
>>
>>73279278
Why would you care if Assad gasses a few kids while North Korea has had full on concentration camps for years? This isn't about human rights.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.