[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mauretania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: MauritaniaFlagImage.png (38KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
MauritaniaFlagImage.png
38KB, 2000x1333px
Why do we literally never hear anything from this country, I can't remember a single time this country has been mentioned in the news and I know pretty much nothing about it. Why is it so irrelevant?
>>
its awfully close to morocco and you have a dutch flag
im suspicious
>>
>>73278886
I am 100% toothpaste my magyar friend, no worries.
>>
>>73278989
its just a desert country, there are loads of cunts you never hear about in africa but you might if/when west sahara territory matter settles
>>
File: 1484780290098.png (74KB, 840x564px) Image search: [Google]
1484780290098.png
74KB, 840x564px
>>73278849
All I know about them is that slavery was legal down there until 1981.

Imagine that. If I was born a bit earlier I could go there and buy a qt slave girl and it would be fucking legal. This thought makes my pp stiffen.
>>
>>73279203
you dumb Karl Ove it would be still illegal to have one in norway and you wouldnt wana live in a desert hellhole
>>
>>73279257
If they had kept it legal we could have made vacation colonies like the ones we have in Spain. I would be great.
>>
>>73279203
Their irrelevancy is probably the reason they got away with it until 1981
>>
>>73279306
youd miss her too much and ruin your life at home
you are stupid
>>
>>73279347
What do you mean "Her". Shouldn't it be "it" because it's slavery?

>>73279312
Kek thats probably true.
>>
File: 1489478223448.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1489478223448.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
Sorry for making this thread weird.
>>
File: 1959407cats2221780x390.jpg (45KB, 780x390px) Image search: [Google]
1959407cats2221780x390.jpg
45KB, 780x390px
>>73278849
It's better that way.
>>
>>73279257
>and you wouldnt wana live in a desert hellhole
Fucking speak for yourself. It would be like living in a version of Australia with less humidity and more slave pussy.
I'm in for that shit. Bring on the child slaves.
>>
>>73280174
But no resources unless you ate into camel herding and milking. Good luck selling your products though, Europe banned camel milk and their milk products. Lol some British woman basically tortured herself to try to bring it there but she just wrylked for the U.S.
>>
I'm Moroccan.

There's nothing there.

Here are the only two news articles you need to read to understand the country. The sources are shit but take it just as an introduction.

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2012/03/world/mauritania.slaverys.last.stronghold/
http://www.marieclaire.com/politics/news/a3513/forcefeeding-in-mauritania/

You can understand the mentality, culture and society pretty much completely from those two news articles if you are a little familiar with mena in general (it gives you content and application)
>>
>>73278989
Some berbers are white
Moroccans like mint tea
White toothpaste taste like mint

Hmm... is this saying you are a white moroccan ? Or is this like calling someone a coconut or boiled egg?
>>
>Maurentania

you mean that swamp place in runescape?
>>
>>73279203
Except that there are no cutes there, Erik, only regular niggers and sandniggers
>>
>>73280772
Hey I have been to your country and I'm going back soon.

What town are you in?
Are there any modern yet tradtional singers like Bano you can recommend?

I think I may have been the first ever Moroccan to Georgia but you also get some Egyptians.

I am thinking about buying a property in Batumi. I don't need a visa for Georgia because they want in on the EU (EU ID card - 1 year in 1 year entry), but you get full residency with a property in georgia. I am also worried about Russia. They can't be trusted and Russia *would* do to Batumi (forgot the Provence name) what it did to South Ossetia and Abkhazia if it could. Also oil prices are slumping. But with Georgia's progression and leaning towards EU integration, it will be such a great (but a bit of a risky) investment. What do you think?
>>
>>73280174
>1st worlder thinking he could endure any shortcomings

youd be crying here about muh terrible life, not here though since you wouldnt have internet
>>
File: 6647964791_faebbd0d80_b.jpg (288KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
6647964791_faebbd0d80_b.jpg
288KB, 675x900px
>>73280580
They're Arabized Berber and Berber-African Bafour along with Niger Congo peoples very much in love with their culture.

At least Bidan and Haratin eat chicken now since the broke that tabok along with fisb since they are right by the ocean.
>>73278849
Sometimes you'll find a handsome man
>>
>>73280949
Your English is as badly written as mine. I'm in Love (if you are muslim arab)
>>
>>73280991
Tbh I'm drunk, tired and xanith habibi
>>
>>73278849
A significant portion of the country is enslaved (maybe as high as 25%), particularly the black minority who are enslaved by the Arabs.
It's extremely poor and dry.
It has Shariah Law.
It was a former French colony

It's for the most part another Islamic shithole
>>
>>73281004
I just didn't have a good primary education kek
>>
>>73281142
That's a bummer, but yeah I don't get why Moroccans act as though Mauritanians are just a southerly Saharan adapted extention of Arabs/Berbers South of the Draa like they do with Western Saharans
>>
>>73280918
You've really got no idea of the shit I've been through in my life, anon.
>>
only 3 million people live there

apparently fat (thicc) women is considered beautiful so the women fatten up

sharia law, shit dry dusty islamic
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.