[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fixed the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1375890526646.png (210KB, 3040x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1375890526646.png
210KB, 3040x1944px
I fixed the world
>>
>>73269046
Im ok with this
>>
Great map!
>>
>>73269046
I always wanted to be Italian. Godspeed, OP!
>>
>>73269046
I'm ok with this.
>>
SÜDTIROL BLEIBT DEUTSCH!
>>
good map
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
no thanks
>>
Wtf I love Italy again!!!
>>
>>73269046
I'm ok with this, but everything east of Afghanistan should go to Japan.
>>
No problemo
>>
>>73269247
How does it make any sense. The only place with Italian influences are their African colonies and maybe a small chunk of New Jersey and Argentina.
>>
>>73269046
Could be worse
>>
>>73269771
Okay, the Southern Cone in general has Italian influences. That leaves the rest of the Americas, all of Asia, Oceania and most of the rest of Africa without them.
>>
>>73269046
finally, this is some autism I can support
>>
>>73269825
Nah
Kys

Argentina=Amerindian culture
And no, you won't teach me about my own country you damn skippy.
>>
>>73269046
I like how as European nations are growing more and more irrelevant, their people become more and more nationalistic, as though out of a desperate last attempt at being part of something big before they are completely overshadowed by China and India. It's like watching kids at school try to grandstand by claiming that their family is richer than the other kids family, despite the fact that they're both dumb kids going to the same public school.
>>
>>73269940
Shitaly and Germany have never been relevant in a world scale though. OP is just a delusional faggot posting dumb oc past midnight even though tomorrow is a working day.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.