[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Rus/+/China/+/Allies/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: CHINA RUSSIA UNITY.png (523KB, 622x749px) Image search: [Google]
CHINA RUSSIA UNITY.png
523KB, 622x749px
Preparing for WWII Edition

Do you know where your nearest bunker is?
>>
Russians HATE China this alliance will never materialize
>>
>they will provide humanitarian and civil aid
WOW it's fucking nothing
>>
>>73263687
>zerohedge.com
I suppose you already have one in your backyard.
>>
>>73263687
their just waiting for germany now

no long will cholesterolicans be allowed to harm another innocent country
>>
>>73263721
>this is what /pol/ actually believes
>>
File: china finland.png (1MB, 1199x1097px) Image search: [Google]
china finland.png
1MB, 1199x1097px
>>73263761

China literally told the UK to shut the fuck up in the UN today
>>
Putin doesn't give a shit about Assad or Syria. He's using the Russian intervention in Syria as a bargaining chip against NATO for gaining influence in Eastern Europe.
There is no way he'll go to war over it with the US. It's just simply not worth it.
>>
File: Taiwan.gif (13KB, 128x103px) Image search: [Google]
Taiwan.gif
13KB, 128x103px
>>73263783
>>
File: assad vs trump.jpg (370KB, 1616x1256px) Image search: [Google]
assad vs trump.jpg
370KB, 1616x1256px
>Amerikanskis again thinking they can take down Syria

мнe пoхyй
>>
>>73263721
They hate the US more than each other. And that's what is important.
>>
>>73264711
An absolutely abhorrent post as always, Canada.
>>
>>73264820
As someone from /pol/, you should be quite used to making and reading abhorrent posts.
>>
>>73264927
/pol/ can lick my sweaty ballsack, and so can you.
>>
File: C8t2mmDVoAAlYYs.jpg (166KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8t2mmDVoAAlYYs.jpg
166KB, 891x1200px
False flags all around
>>
>>73263687

According to RT, and Sputnik News, Russia is preparing for the WWIII since 2008...

Stop buying smoke fuckers.
>>
>>73263687
>humanitarian aid
>China

All my keklels
>>
File: 1472891805594.png (26KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472891805594.png
26KB, 396x400px
>Russia warns it will shoot down alliance jets over Syria if US launches air strikes against Assad
>>
>>73265125
According to Sputnik News the whole crew of the US destroyer Donald Cook resigned after getting buzzed by a Russian fighter jet and there are zombies fighting even after getting shot in the head on the Ukrainian side in Donbass.

Now, that's journalism!
>>
>>73265261

Hahaha that one with the destroyer was epic, I still remeber when they said that dutch soldiers had to shout "bang, bang, bang" during training because they've run out of bullets.

https://www.rt.com/news/311433-Dutch-army-ammo-shortage/

But still people in my country are retarded enough to believe in the russian propaganda... Sad.
>>
>>73263921
>free trade = sketchy trade deals which undermine workers' rights
why is this meme still a thing?

also, how does it feel to get colonised by chinks? what they do in Finland is the same thing they've been doing in Africa for the last years.
>>
>>73265699
It's always amusing to see issues exclusively covered by RT and Sputniknews, and sometimes Washington Post too. They really have unique interests.
>>
>>73265699
>>73265261

Well shit, I never checked these sites before, I always just thought they did typical news style spin in favour of Putin. Didn't realise they were just writing retarded shit like this.
>>
>>73266046
Literally the only thing RT is good for is their live coverage of US chimpouts.
Sometimes you'll have neckbeards claiming "just watch both RT, CNN and Al-Jezeera for the balanced pictures!!!" but those are just /pol/sters.
>>
>>73266046
RT once used bodybuilding.com as their source on how US universities had obligatory feminist courses for all male students.
>>
>>73266162
You can't even call this stuff fake news, can you? I mean, if I was making shit up, I'd at least try to make it somehow believable.

Sputnik must be a satire. The Russian Onion.
>>
>>73263687

Russia please annex.

I'm done with the degeneracy of the west.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.