[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tram driver, Lisbon, Portugal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Tram driver, Lisbon, Portugal
>>
WE
>>
An upstanding black man doing his part in society. What's wrong with this picture
>>
>>73260078
OP's jelous
>>
Lisbon is full of immigrants from Angola, Cape Verde and Mozambique. It's good to see that they are getting jobs and contributing to society, unlike immigrants in white countries.
>>
>>73260146
Lol african immigrants in Portugal are substantially worse off then Portuguese folk and notably so.
>>
>>73260146
Brazil > Cape Verde > Angola in numbers.

Cape Verde > Brazil > Angola in niceness.

None of our blacks are as violent as America's, though. They're too much a minority to be able to reclaim representation so they mostly just keep quiet, comparatively.
>>
>>73260309
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
File: 1490647959040.gif (3MB, 190x200px)
1490647959040.gif
3MB, 190x200px
>>73259943
Idk why but it is funny as fuck
>>
>>73261939
Aren't some parts of Portugal like 10% black? I saw it on a meme map so maybe it was bullshit
>>
>>73262290
Yeah, like 2 areas in Lisbon. I think the highest is 12%. The rest of the country has 2% spikes or else it's just <1%.

Angolans are pretty small and peaceful for the most part. They were even bad slaves because they tended to kill themselves. The Nigerian golf had the huge thuggish blacks that England took to the US.

Brazil has a couple mafiosos, but most Brazilians here are either waiters or engineers and generally integrate pretty well if they can handle the constant anti-accent banter.

Everyone hates the gypsies more, as you can imagine.
>>
>>73262448
Can you actually shut the fuck up?
Sure,our black population is not as bad as the french,english and etc but you're basically sugar coating them...
>Yeah, like 2 areas in Lisbon. I think the highest is 12%
source?
>The rest of the country has 2% spikes or else it's just <1%.
source?

There are only blacks in cities with universities,the rest is just black football players...
>>
I travel to Portugal quite often to have sex with their Brazilian shemales and there are tons of Black people everywhere you go. Also a lot of mixed couples and families with mixed kids.

Whenever I go out shopping for clothes and stuff there's always Black guys also buying clothes.
>>
>>73262448
>constant anti-accent banter
b-but I thought you guys liked our accent (assuming it's not a dirty nordestino)
And I've even seen some of you complain about Brazilians trying to speak with a Portuguese accent
>>
>>73262872
No you don't.
>>73262965
We like brazilians that try to learn our accent.And we don't hate your accent,it's just that we have a sense of superiority in every conversation with a brazilian
>>
>>73262965
It's not really about the region. We can't tell where an accent's from. The "txi" is pretty common on most Brazilian accents, and in the ones where it isn't present, there's something else to pick on just for the sake of it. Everyone is picked on a bit, but if you're foreign you get picked up by the accent because it's the lowest effort, and some people take it as xenophobia or hating Brazil when it's really just banter.

Brazilians speaking with a Portuguese accent is a bit weird if you meet a guy mid-transition and it's somewhere in between the accents.

Brazilian is also weird in that spoken slowly it's pretty and light and honest-sounding, but when you start speeding up it gets very obnoxious a low class very fast.

It's also usually fun comparing the different vocabulary, since a lot of your words sound hilarious to us.

>ônibus
>pimbolim
>aeromoça
>>
what's the problem? he's working
>>
>>73263369
Yeah, but at the wrong end of the bus.
>>
>>73263075
Oh, I see.

>>73263162
>but if you're foreign you get picked up by the accent because it's the lowest effort, and some people take it as xenophobia or hating Brazil when it's really just banter.
The same happens here in Brazil (between people from different states)
Honestly I've always hated our diaspora, specially those in Portugal. They seem like a bunch of crybabies

>pimbolim
It's actually "pebolim", only uneducated people say pimbolim
>>
lisbon metro area is at least 25% black/moor/gypsy/mestizo/brazilian
>>
>>73263466
We only know it from a bank comercial featuring Scolari, which was memed to hell and back.

>They seem like a bunch of crybabies
Eh. Portugal has a very very different mood compared to Brazil. Add to that being put on the lower "caste" by default for being an emigrant, and a bunch of rather closed people with a stern and monotone accent who who keep quietly and mostly to themselves and a lot of more open and the more happy-go-lucky Brazilians feel a bit depressed.
>>
Compared to the huge chimpouts we see on American news every month and the whole BLM bullshit, our niggers are quite decent and totally not as entitled as the afro-american trash.
I guess it's because they're still very connected to their african countries of origin and sort of feel like guests here, even if they were born in portuguese soil. As long as they don't steal my wallet, I'm ok with them.

As for Brazilians immigrants, they're a cool bunch. Most BRs on the internet are completely retarded though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.