[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what is the most possible WW3 scenario? Lets say tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ww3.png (260KB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
ww3.png
260KB, 4500x2234px
So what is the most possible WW3 scenario?

Lets say tomorrow EU goes to war against Russia. Ignoring the casus beli, speaking from geopolitical viewpoint: Who would join who from there?

What would Trump's USA do? How would Britain, considering their issue over Gibraltar, react? How would Islamic world react? How would China or Japan react?
(desu it seems everybody would just join the rapewagon against Russia, but for funs sake, try to use your imagination)

As a Czech, i can clearly say, that everybody here would 100% join the fight against Russia.
>>
>join
Your most safest bet is the rest of the world watching with glee preparing to get their piece of the pie once both sides are destroyed.
>Gibraltar
Blown completely out of proportions by the media

As for the rest, safe for Zimbabwe and Venezuela most countries on earth have better relations with the western world and rely on them much more. China especially cannot go without.
>>
>>73257533
>tomorrow EU goes to war
It would take them at least 3 years to negotiate the terms of the war and then 2 member states would veto it in the end an another one would fail on a referendum
>>
>>73257533
Drumpf is probably going to start a world war by doing something stupid in North Korea or Syria t b h lads
>>
File: Безымянный.png (73KB, 216x200px) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный.png
73KB, 216x200px
>>73257533
As a russian, i can clearly say, that we will 100% win you fucking gaylordpeans pussies lmao
You wouldn't even hold 5 minutes
>>
>>73257861
Half your army would betray the motherland for a BMW and an iPhone.
>>
>>73257771
I hear a lot of shit that he is pro-Russia, would he join the war here?
>>
>>73257916
Why betray if you can fuck you up easily without any risk and get much more free bmws
>>
>>73257533
Haha no, european males are too weak and faggy to play in a war. Russia would just blitz through the whole thing and reach the atlantic ocean in 2 weeks
>>
>>73257954
No idea to be honest mate. It's hard to tell who's really pulling the strings in his administration, and what the true extent of his Russian connection is.
>>
>>73258153
Lonely, celibate males are very dangerous. You may laugh at basement dwellers now, but you really don't want an Interahamwe / Khmer rouge / Kadyrovtsy situation with armed, bitter, unrestrained males.
>>
>>73258417
>the Russkie fears the incel
>>
I'd like a war started by Turkey.
>>
>>73257533
>everybody would just join the rapewagon against Russia
not really, China is kinda in a military alliance with Russia (SCO)
>also implying WW3 hasn't already begun
right now it's the cold war 2.0, and Syria is basically already a WW3 battlefield now
>>
>>73257861
>being this delusional
There are two possible scenarios:
1. Nukes are involved and the human race cease to exist.
2. After an initial Russia offense, NATO and EU forces overwhelm the Russian armed forces. The enormous military and economic capabilities would result in a unconditional Russian defeat.
>>
We would be demanded to help the US economically and with force labor as a sign of friendship.
>>
File: original.png#20439064307.png (477KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
original.png#20439064307.png
477KB, 1280x1120px
>>73259206
>>
>Lets say tomorrow EU goes to war against Russia
Please do. We need to end this already, both Europe and Russia can't exist simultaneously. Btw, we are totally wiping you out.
>>
>>73257916
This >>73260535
>>
We all join, sure... then agree with Putin he can keep what is and has been, ultimately, Russia influence zone. All Eastern Europe and Balkans.
Next war is against the Turks and Arabs, so might ass well have the Southereastern flank covered.
>>
There is no possibility that Euro and Russia will ever have a war against each other.

It's a lot easier a regional war with EU and Russia against Turkey and its allies
>>
>>73262962
>>73263222

Go back 2 eu4 underages
>>
>>73263316

Watch your teeth Gokhan
>>
>>73257533
WW3 would be hard mode for Russians then without all the massive support they got in WW2 from US and others
>>
>>73260535
You realise that with a average of 20% thats 100 million against russias 83 million?
>>
>>73257533
>As a Czech, i can clearly say, that everybody here would 100% join the fight against Russia.
I wish

truth is that we have THOUSANDS of armed pro russians shills. Fucking fifth column. If war ever breaks out we have to kill these guys first

See Neklan on fb,all """"patriot""""" groups,that cunt ex soldier with big ass beard and other traitors
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.