[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why white people are not united in the west and could become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1490436304938.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1490436304938.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
Why white people are not united in the west and could become worse enemies to each other just for simple different political opinions?
>>
>>73251641
Because race doesn't mean shit when you have a different language, religion, culture, customs, history and so on.
>>
>>73251641
Define white people and let me laugh.
>>
individuals competing with individuals is the truly developed society.
But this characteristics is presumed on by filthy third worlder collectivists at the same time.
>>
It's not like the other races are in any way united.
>>
>>73251641
Because people are not ants with an collective intelligence
>>
>>73252890
Pretty much. Unity is a meme.
>>
File: 1488442826215.png (36KB, 156x169px) Image search: [Google]
1488442826215.png
36KB, 156x169px
>primates
>>
>>73251641
Jews, I don't care about politics only racial unity you can be communist if you believe in our racial interest and unmolestation then you're good to me.
>>
File: 979849286787969589.jpg (57KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
979849286787969589.jpg
57KB, 620x372px
>>73252972
I beg to differ, famlamdam
>>
>>73253007
I want to unite all whites under one banner regardless of political cultural or economical views all of that is up for debate our lives and thus are race and children are not up for debate rise up from oppression! White nation!
>>
>>73252890
You can't negate minorities on western countries are united against the interests of the dominant group.
>>
>>73251641
Why are the french so bad at speaking American?
>>
>>73253564
They're not lol
>>
>>73251641
this can never happen, because the thing that defines white people is their willingness to tier each other, resulting in internal conflict.
>>
>>73253646
oh yeah they are, most than whites at least.
and why all of posters here seem to be rude? all shitskins make a circlejerk coalition to post here because it triggers that the lack of unity of white people is the only thing who make them still alive?
>>
Same reason white people are not united to be blamed for our collective failings. The idea is to forcibly incorporate the entire world into "whiteness", erasing every culture and race into a homogenized capitalism nightmare.

Leaving behind none of the good parts of white people, but just the money grubbing.

In other words, invading the world and inviting the world.
>>
>>73253976
if the shitskins where united they wouldnt be killing eachother in wars and civil wars for the last 30 years
this is not some third world conspiracy trying to destroy western civilization
rather it is the west somehow guilt tripping itself for all the bad stuff that happens, leaving itself vulnerable to INDIVIDUALS who will obviously jump on the opportunity to get a chance to live in a western(rich and generally stable) country
>>
>>73254402
haha yes le ebin white guilt that comes from (((nowhere)))
Excellent analysis swede bro
>>
>>73251641
>just for simple different political opinions?
subversive commie spotted, get the rope
>>
>>73254402
>if the shitskins where united they wouldnt be killing eachother in wars and civil wars for the last 30 years
He said minorities in Western countries.
>>
>>73251641
because it's just white people. Most of Europe's problems historically stem from the fact that Europeans can't embody themselves as one state (e.g. if Europe became one state before WW1 and after colonisation, Europeans could have literally conquered the world AND held it).
>>
China is europe if it was unified, and europe is china if it was larger and un-unified
>>
>>73253976
Maybe in France but not here
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.