[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just became an EU citizen. Which EU country should I go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Bulgarian_Passport_Front.jpg (112KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bulgarian_Passport_Front.jpg
112KB, 566x800px
I just became an EU citizen.
Which EU country should I go to
>>
>>73249245
To the UK-
>>
>>73249245
sweden
>>
Come study for free in Finland
>>
>>73249245
no you didn't kebab nigger

You need proof of bulgarian ancestry and a bulgairan name that you don't have

Try croatian
>>
>>73249320
Fuck off fyromian, no one wants to associate with your albanian history stealing nation
>>
>>73249245
honestly, it's all worth visiting
eastern europe will be cheap (or probably normal for you) so you should check it out, southern/northern europe could be expensive for you.

that said though travelling is always great, you get to try new food and be in a completely new environment

Of all the countries I think UK is probably one of the ones that has the least to offer out of all of them (weather is shit, not that interesting geographically, cities aren't much to write home about, food is shit art is not that great overall either (granted london has some amazing museums)
>>
>>73249245
UK
K
>>
UK!
>>
>>73249521
>visiting
pretty sure that's not what op meant
>>
>>73249245
UK
>>
>>73249245
Greece
And don't forget to tell everyone you're from the real Macedonia
>>
File: 1457933612482.png (31KB, 321x309px) Image search: [Google]
1457933612482.png
31KB, 321x309px
>>73249245
Definitely UK, while they're still open :^)
U better not speak English to them
>>
>>73251749
fuck off our hotels are full of rapefugees already, you take him
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.