[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan vs South Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: japanvssouthkorea.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
japanvssouthkorea.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
ITT: We invite Japan and South Korea in to come and hate on one another for our amusement

Who's is going to fling the first shit?
>>
fuck anglos
>>
their teeth,
they are literally bong tier,
a bit better than bong teeth tho
>>
>>73245308
good post

bump!
>>
Dokdo belongs to Japan.
>>
Japan is better in almost everyway.
>>
>>73245239
I'll take this up with UN.
>>
>>73245239
we're like japan's scottland desu
if you know what i mean
>>
>>73252078
not exactly, care to elaborate?
>>
Trying to host a match between Japan and Japanese-China on a japanese imageboard? I am laughing.
>>
File: koreabantz.png (474KB, 1246x1558px) Image search: [Google]
koreabantz.png
474KB, 1246x1558px
>>
>>73252111
cause we were ruled and colonised by neighbouring island wankers, yet somehow living quite fine compared to other shithole countries in asia in general
and we tend to say everything the japanese are good at was in fact ours to compensate our historical complex. many people carry some superstitious and chauvinistic bullshit but none of it is true.
>>
>>73252078
meth and heroine addiction?
>>
File: 1346750285290.gif (186KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1346750285290.gif
186KB, 345x345px
Reconciliation idea: Give Dokeshima to Perú
>>
>>73252816

Scotland is actually kind of a shithole. Not in a meme way, there really is a lot of poverty and ghettoes and knives and shit there, at least outside Edinburgh. Korea is probably nicer.

A friend of mine went to Korea and really didn't like the people, by the way. People would spit on the street right next to you etc. Also he's white and his girlfriend is SEA and apparently sales staff in clothes stores etc were extremely rude to her unless he was with her. Does this sound accurate to you?
>>
>>73253322
Koreans are polacks of asia.
Chineses are russians of asia
>>
>>73248289
fuck off
Takeshima is correct
>>
File: 怖い.jpg (215KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
怖い.jpg
215KB, 1280x960px
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(31).jpg (7KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(31).jpg
7KB, 320x240px
>>73253322
>Lots of knives
THE HORROR! How can we stop this menace?
>A. Work towards fixing the underlying socioeconomic issues that drive violent crimes uplifting society and creating a more equitable and just country
>B. Ban pointy knives
>>
>>73253322
yeah it kinda does
>>
>>73253825
Which is more xenophobic? Japan or korea.
>>
>>73253814
>round tip
>sharp point just blow it
Who thought this monstrosity was a good idea?
>>
long for gooks in hell fire
>>
>>73253814

What's your point? I used "people carrying knives around" as a signifier of a shit neighbourhood, because it is one, which you seem to agree with since you offer 2 potential solutions
>>
>>73253814
London gangs are now throwing acid in each others faces because carrying a knife has big sentences (acid attack capital of the world baby!). I wonder what will be next after they slap hefty sentences on acid.
>>
>>73254092
>"God I hope that whitey does'nt attempt to rape someone"
>"God I hope that whitey does'nt attempt to rap- oh hello sir, how can I help you?"
>>
>>73254786

They think whites are criminals..? I know that in Singapore the tabloids are often full of "white man talks loudly on the bus", "white immigrant worker leaves trash on floor of cafe" etc but I assumed that was because they actually have a lot of whites in Singapore --> easy to rile people up. I'd have assumed whites in Korea/Japan would basically be treated like in SEA but to a much (much) lesser degree with a tiny dash of zoo animal, at least as long as they're just tourists and not trying to stay.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.