[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a berberat anything Other berberats are welcome to answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: singe_magot.jpg (47KB, 635x447px) Image search: [Google]
singe_magot.jpg
47KB, 635x447px
Ask a berberat anything
Other berberats are welcome to answer
>>
How do I get a beurette gf without going to France?
>>
>>73240584

Why was Muhammed white?
>>
>>73240654
go to belgium?
Beurettes are an exclusive to Francophone areas (Montreal, France, Belgium etc..)
The closest Algerian community tho is probably in New Caledonia
>>
>>73240702

True but only in the south of Belgium we lived pretty seperated from muslims cunts in the north
>>
>>73240690
Idk but they say his uncle was a ginger and shit.
probably migrants from levant.
>>
>>73240690
this

"... his skin was a rosy color "

"..Not deep brown nor absolutely white, but with a little red. The Servant of God’s color is as white as that of someone who has just left the baths and grown a little pink, a color the like of which nobody else will have.. "

"The Prophet was fair-skinned, as if he had been moulded in silver"

"While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us leaning on his friend's arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm."

Was Mohamed just a lost European traveler who decided to make an army of niggers with th power of his whiteness ? I think he was
>>
>>73240723
beurettes are atheists in denial, although they and niafous are still cancer.
>>
>>73240802
makes sense.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1491297874896.jpg (310KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1491297874896.jpg
310KB, 1600x1200px
>>73240820

I prefer beurettes over muslims though

dat ass
>>
>>73241984
They're more of cumdumps than anything.
>>
>>73242058

That's why I love them, How is like in UAE did you visit anything nice so far?
>>
>>73242116
Everything is tasteless here.
I like camping in the desert alone though, but winter ended so I can do that anymore.
>>
>>73242165

That sucks man I hope you get to go back home to Algeria soon beautiful country.
>>
>>73242314
I'll go back there anyways because military service but I have to finish uni and shit.
>>
>>73242165

Also your opinion on anti beurette a khel
>>
File: femme-kabyle.jpg (62KB, 429x582px) Image search: [Google]
femme-kabyle.jpg
62KB, 429x582px
>>73242356
I don't care about beurettes I think they should exist to make betas dreams come true, but they should stay in France because they'd ruin Algerian girls with their rabid culture.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.