[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have THREE seconds to justify wearing shoes inside the house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ir.jpg (26KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
ir.jpg
26KB, 400x250px
You have THREE seconds to justify wearing shoes inside the house
>>
>>73234715
My outer shoes protect my inner shoes so they don't get the bed dirty when I go to sleep.
>>
>>73234715
I'm lazy
I'm a procrastinator
I don't give a shit

There, is that good enough 4 u?
>>
Unjustifiable
>>
>Wearing shoes inside the house
>ever
You were socks or slippers you mong, who the fuck wears shows indoors?
>>
>>73234800
We were born with laces so it's only normal to continue keeping shoes where they naturally belong.
>>
>>73234800

A lot of people I've met do

it's not that bad desu

shoes aren't even that dirty compared to your bare feet

standing up while pissing is the more reviling habit, desu.
>>
>>73234715
why would you wear shoes inside? i take my shoes off immediately when i arrive home.
>>
>>73234872
Do you walk on public city streets in your bare feet? Do you ever shower and clean the bottom of you shoes?
>>
>>73234715
Only western barbarians do this.
>>
>>73234872
>shoes aren't even that dirty compared to your bare feet
Are you bare feet made out of dog shit and hobo piss? How can anybody say that holy shit American wisdom right here.
Disgusting animal go live in a shed you pig, how can anyone be voluntarily dragging all of the outer filth in their apartment is beyond me...
>>
>>73234939
>>73235067
You idiots
>>
Ain't my house
>>
There are 2 types of countries in this world: those who do not wear shoes indoors and those who defeated the Nazis and went to the Moon.
>>
>>73235233
Gay
>>
fine if you don't have carpet imo
>>
>>73234715
I never keep my shoes on in the house, I enjoy being barefoot any opportunity I get
>>
File: 1485906279548.png (629KB, 960x943px) Image search: [Google]
1485906279548.png
629KB, 960x943px
>>73235233
>implying defeating Nazis is a bad thing
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.