[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ seriously believe they influenced the election?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Drumpf is Jew.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf is Jew.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Why does /pol/ seriously believe they influenced the election? Every single person who would be influenced by memes during the election is at best a civic nationalist (reddit's ideology as opposed to ethno-nationalism) and also under 20 years old, too young to vote in america. The only people /pol/ has reached are people like my NEET cousin who got kicked out after his parents found out his manifesto on Hitler, Non-white inferiority and the Jewish Illuminati.
>>
>>73234611
What happened to him?
>>
because /pol/s extremist attitudes was picked by the social media at large so they believe their other leanings had greater internet impacts too
>>
>>73234611
>Why does /pol/ seriously believe they influenced the election?
Because they're mostly stupid fucking teenagers with delusions of grandeur.
>>
/pol/ did play quite a serious role in the election tho. also this thread probably belongs there.
>>
File: 979839085794167935.jpg (89KB, 1014x1205px) Image search: [Google]
979839085794167935.jpg
89KB, 1014x1205px
>>73234611
>Jewish Illuminati
That is actually true tho
>>
>>73234611
18-20 year olds can vote in America.
I'm not an ethnic nationalist (at least not for the US), but after 1914 the borders of Europe were drawn around the basis of different ethnicities getting their own nations and the concept of "self determination of peoples". It's not an edgy idea. Civic nationalism is obviously necessary and superior for a country without an ethnically homogeneous population. Look at how all the ethnic troubles African and midle eastern nations have, largely because they were drawn arbitrarily without consideration of the distribution of tribes/ethnicities/peoples living in those areas.
>>
>>73234971
>borders where drawn around different ethnicities
Dumb shit
>>
>/pol/ is full of delusional spergs
you don't say?
>>
>>73234971
>>73235271
kek
>>
>>73234611
>Why does /pol/ seriously believe they influenced the election?
because it's /pol/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.