[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kindal Jenner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: kendall-jenner.jpg (3MB, 2205x3000px) Image search: [Google]
kendall-jenner.jpg
3MB, 2205x3000px
Who is she?

Why is she famous?

Sorry I'm not up to date with American celeb stuff
>>
>>73229378
Some whore the Jews use to distract the goyim, in 10 year's there will be a new generation of whores for the goy to gossip about
>>
She saves Arabs with fizzy drinks.
>>
To be honest I'm not really sure either. I wouldn't worry too much about people that are famous for just being.
>>
>>73229447

She's in the new coke ad or something and I wonder why shes famous
>>
best looking kardashian 2bh
>>
>>73229476

She is related to Kim Kardashian?
>>
>>73229467
She's famous for being the daughter of Bruce Jenner, an ex-olympic athlete turned tranny. Other than that it beats me, Japanbro.
>>
>>73229378
>>Sorry I'm not up to date with American celeb stuff
me neither
>>
>>73229378
She's famous for being famous. The eternal paradox of modern celebrity.
>>
>>73229467
Because colored people got offended. They said they suffer in USA because police violence and shiet and pepsi makes it look like a funny game where you give a cop a can of drink and he's like "Whatever, nigguh, cool, yo".

The cop in the ad wasn't white so I don't really get their anger.
>>
>>73229530
>>73229476

So she's related to Kim Kardashian and the Tranny Jenner?

Wow America is fuck up
>>
>>73229520
they have the same mom
>>
>>73229378
>>73229520
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=kendall+jenner

Dumbest thread I've seen in a while.
>>
>>73229566
She's only Kims half-sister IIRC. Honestly don't concern yourself with these irrelevant people.
>>
>>73229476
Oh, I've had no ide she is Kardashian. I've only heard about that model who was robbed and she has big ass.
>>
>>73229615
That's the one Julian was talking about. I've always been curious how much foreigners actually hear about this dumb shit
>>
>>73229530
She models too. So unlike her sisters she actually has a job.
>>
>>73229669
She got that job because she's rich
>>
>>73229669
She obviously only models because she's famous and who her family is. The more she models, the more famous she becomes and the more she models.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.