[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the core reason for protestant superiority?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: protestant superiority.jpg (781KB, 2092x1510px) Image search: [Google]
protestant superiority.jpg
781KB, 2092x1510px
What is the core reason for protestant superiority?
>>
>>73228108
Thriftyness and work ethic

Essentially becoming jews
>>
>>73228108
Correlation != causation

Though using your logic I could say that Catholics are superior because the Republic of Ireland is a better place to live than Northern Ireland. Also why is hair colour thrown in there as if it's inherently superior or Protestant?
>>
>>73228108
Individualism in Germanic countries
>>
lack of culture
Not much to do with one's free time besides wörk wörk wörk.
>>
UK and parts of Germany aren't really heaven on earth.
You Scandis are ok, you have relatively low population, are somewhat naive, faced real civilization only in th 18th century, no history of social conflict.
>>
Stronger moral fiber

Grace of God.

It really is quite simple.
>>
>>73228108
It has more to do with the hajnal line than protestantism.

https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2014/03/10/big-summary-post-on-the-hajnal-line/
>>
>>73228108
Read Die Protestantischer etikk und der Geist des kapitalistmos. I might have spelled it wrong. He claims protestantism, especially Calvinism, encouraged a hard work ethic. Calvinism in particular, as it claimed that it was already decided who would come to heaven and not, and that it would be visible by seing who's the most efficient. Naturally, everybody felt like they were among the chosen ones, and worked hard to "prove it".
>>
>>73228108
the filthy heretics made a deal with the devil
>>
>>73228569
This
>>
>>73228368
Protestants literally are jews
>>
>>73228108
What is the core reason for protestant cuckness?
>>
>>73230703
Jews
>>
>>73228108
Genes, obviously.
>>
>>73228108
Applying freedumbs to an otherwise dull religion, I mean really, who the fuck wants to sit at a fucking Catholic church listening for hours on end about things that don't really relate to you.

And Catholic churches have really shitty wooden benches, atleast with Protestant ones they actually consider ergnomics for their worshipers.
>>
Work ethics
>>
>>73230159
Would make sense if they didn't hate us
>>
I higly think it's due to the individualist thought of Protestantism and the work ethic it gave birth to. Also it headstarted general education.
>>
File: HnYjm5r.png (651KB, 2000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
HnYjm5r.png
651KB, 2000x1744px
>>73228108
location and their evil nature
>>
File: 1490202723406.jpg (131KB, 459x448px) Image search: [Google]
1490202723406.jpg
131KB, 459x448px
This fucking Autistic dutchie posts this fucking thread everyday.

Your country is only alive because you were a buffer state an any invader would trigger a coalition to help you.

Your country isn't succesful because of your people they all snownigger blondes who suck on moroccan dick.

Protestantism is a meme religion made by people who didn't want to feel guilty for being rich by stealing from others.
>>
File: protestant work ethic.jpg (162KB, 960x694px) Image search: [Google]
protestant work ethic.jpg
162KB, 960x694px
subhumans
>>
>>73234848
Actually Dutch people were able to survive invaders by either flooding them out, or having the upper hand in battle, miraculously.

They don't easily go down, despite them being seemingly docile and feminine
>>
>>73228948
None of that really works with us. Some of the charts that seem to fit the line are so specific that they seem to have been picked out of a hundred viable types of charts.
>>
Dude if you, like, work hard, man, you'll go to Heaven, man. City upon a a hill, dawg. God will notice you. Senpai will notice you.
>>
>>73228521
with that logic i could say islam is superior because sudan is better than south sudan
>>
>>73228108
The Catholic Church is an oppressive organisation.
>>
may god struck down the protestantic heatens
>>
File: felipe_1_6_2.jpg (16KB, 251x307px) Image search: [Google]
felipe_1_6_2.jpg
16KB, 251x307px
>>73234911
You must be joking. Spain had at its peak 6,000 spanish soldiers in Netherlands and the dutch had the support of the protestant world, France and England while Spain was fighting the Ottomans and having to fighto at the same time two civil wars against Catalonia and Portugal. If they were between France or Spain they would speak one of those languages right now with their retarded accent.

Do you think real life is like Europa Universalis? Moving troops around was insanely hard back in the XV-XVI centuries.
>>
>>73234869
Did you even read the first map? Evangelicals are just one of the fifty bazillion protestant denominations in the USA.
>>
>>73234869
niggers don't count
>>
File: lutheran.gif (67KB, 886x643px) Image search: [Google]
lutheran.gif
67KB, 886x643px
>>73234869
>>
>>73234821
What are those?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.