[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asean/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 65

retards edition
>>
/sea/, i'll try polyphasic sleep so i can shitospt more

what am i being gotten into?
>>
>Pee Mak
there's something in the movie I find extremely entertaining.
>>
ជំរាបសួរ
สวัสดี
ສະບາຍດີ
ဟလို
ꦱꦸꦒꦼꦁꦫꦮꦸꦃ

I want to write more asean greetings but Kawi (for Malay) and Babayin (for Tagalog) doesn't display :(
>>
File: babayin.jpg (69KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
babayin.jpg
69KB, 960x720px
>>73226162
because nobody know it
>>
File: spesimen kawi.png (172KB, 1542x1171px) Image search: [Google]
spesimen kawi.png
172KB, 1542x1171px
>>73226297

Aksara Kawi is neat desu.

Like other SE Asians scripts they transliterate to Sanskrit to preserve Sanskrit spellings.

I think even Tagalog used Kawi alongside Kawi for more complex words. Maybe mixed script like Japan
>>
>>73226162
Because you're Nip, do you think chữ Nôm look like kanji on terror?
>>
File: images (11).jpg (16KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
16KB, 543x271px
>>73226640

Tbh Vietnam should have made its own Kanji derived script like Zhuyin or Kana.

And use Chu Mom for basic words and names.

But the Latin "script" you made is an abomination to look at

Chu nom also seems more consistent than Chinese. The phonetics & meaning pattern seems very consistent
>>
>>73226162
>ꦱꦸꦒꦼꦁꦫꦮꦸꦃ
I see this script for the first time
>>
>>73229452

It is Javanese script. The child of Kawi script used in the Malay world.

Im pretty sure you can write Malay and Indonesian using that script but they rather use Latin for some cucked reason lol
>>
>>73229682
Well, I don't know about that Kawi script, but I'm quite sure that Rumi fits Malay much better than Jawi.
>>
>>73229778
Whats Rumi?
>>
>>73229814
it's a Malay/Indonesian term for the Latin script
>>
desu Flips, Indons, and Malaysians are an embarassment
>>
>>73229682
>Im pretty sure you can write Malay and Indonesian using that script but they rather use Latin for some cucked reason lol
>implying that script is practical after 13th century
>implying we use that script except some we wuz Javanese
We use Jawi as in J, stupid Jap.
>>
>>73230226
>given one chance to annex chink
>fucked it up
Two nukes won't enough.
>>
>>73230280

Im Siamese

xchange student
>>
>>73229682
>Malay
Since administration is already in english might as well use latin since 60% of the country is chinese or indians who cannot write in jawi.
>Indonesia
I recall some old scripts being used up to WW2 but its easier to use latin instead of teaching script used only in Java island to the thousands of islands.
Besides literally only one document of such script survives, its just not practical.
http://www.sabrizain.org/malaya/library/tanjungtanah.pdf
>>73229778
>Rumi fits Malay much better than Jawi.
Nope, some noises can only be conveyed by jawi but latin script is functional enough for administration purposes.
I lost count of how much kiwis and germans butchered my name due to incorrect pronunciation.
>use apostrophe in my name as substitute for the alphabet ع
>The electricity bills put / instead.
AAAAAAA
>>
>>73230370

Kawi script fits Malay better than Jawi
>>
>>73230507
>not taking accounts the literacy rates are much higher after Jawi were introduced than that Rencong
It was replaced for a reason.
>>
>>73230370
>Nope, some noises can only be conveyed by jawi but latin script is functional enough for administration purposes.
Every sound can be conveyed using the Latin script while scripts based on the Arabic script have problems with denoting short vowels, therefore they don't fit Indo-European, Turkic or Austronesian languages very well. Only alternative Semitic languages fit abjads.
>>
>>73230600
Nope. You don't understand. Latin script makes Malay sound words much longer to be written.
>>
File: manglish-english-2-728.jpg (105KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
manglish-english-2-728.jpg
105KB, 728x546px
>>73230507
Nobody sane would bother sending tons of linguist to search the piles of manuscript taken by the Bongs to revive a script that has been dead for 500 years when the country is only 60% Malays at most.
Besides some chinese and indians can't even converse in Malay since they live in their bubble their entire lives and communication had to be done in butchered english called manglish.
>>
>>73230647
Because it doesn't convey all short vowels, yes? Of course, if I take a word like "makan" and remove vowels creating "mkn" it allows me to write faster, but anyone who tries to read this word may have problems with filling the gaps between the consonants. In Arabic this system makes sense since they have those consonant roots and they use alternations to create new meanings based on those roots (the root KTB may "produce" words like KiTaB, YaKTuBu, etc.), but Austronesian languages don't work in this way.
>>
>>73230859
>anyone who tries to read this word may have problems
That's the point. Foreigners are not supposed to know our secrets.
This language doesn't meant to be written in the first place. Please bear that in mind.
>>
>>73231008
I checked it a moment ago, and it seems that Jawi denotes more vowels that I thought, but still there are many words like:
مندمباکن
in Rumi it's:
mendambakan
but using that Arabic-like way one could write:
mndmbakn
Today it may be easy to "fill the gaps", but what if some Malaysian reader tries to decipher it after - lets say - 200 years?

Anyway, Jawi looks great. Are there still published newspapers in this script?
>>
>>73230784

I thought Malaysia had a Malay-Ethnic Nationalist regime ?
>>
>>73231143
>published newspapers
newspapers published*, maaf
>>
File: kawi__3__01__vowels.png (115KB, 625x1537px) Image search: [Google]
kawi__3__01__vowels.png
115KB, 625x1537px
>>73231143

Kawi has more vowels and resembles scripts of other native neighbors like Thailand and Cambodia

They should revive Kawi desu
>>
>>73231147
Wouldn't it be hard having a tather multiethnic population?
>>
>>73231214

They have a Orang Asli native first policy I believe
>>
>>73231206
So it's like Indian scripts? Yea, just check Urdu and Hindi, when they write the same word using Devanagari one can read it with almost 100% accuracy, but when it's written in Nastaliq reading becomes much harder.

Does your native writing system work in the same way as Indian scripts or Kawi?
>>
>>73231143
>what if some Malaysian reader tries to decipher it after - lets say - 200 years?
No. It's already a dead/extinct language by then (within 30 years from now). Everything will be replaced by chink/anglo.

>Are there still published newspapers in this script?
None. It's irrelevant nowadays.

>inb4 why don't save your language
No, just let the secret dies and lost in time. Nothing worthy to mention. If one wants to be relevant, they have to ditch the old culture.
Just have to trust Indonesian to keep the language alive then, whereas Malaysian becoming robot and soulless being as time goes by.
>>
File: 1466017495568.png (13KB, 825x335px) Image search: [Google]
1466017495568.png
13KB, 825x335px
>>73231206
Hanacaraka > rest
>>
>>73231286
Aha, ok.
>>
>>73231296

Like I say before I'm Thai

อิ อี อุ ฮู

In Thai and other Southeast Asian/ Indian scripts the vowels go to the left, right, top, and bottom

There also are extra letters with same sounds to transcribe Sanskrit loanwords.

Like how in English you have C and K

Same for Kawi and Balinese and Javanese
>>
File: 1463160044984.jpg (58KB, 417x498px) Image search: [Google]
1463160044984.jpg
58KB, 417x498px
>>73231286
More like bumiputera policy. Anyone who isn't Islam and Malay is not bumiputera. Orang asli or nigger isn't bumiputera in this case.
>>
>>73231382
In Indonesia, it's more like Javanese first, the rest second. Non-Javanese are abandoned in most case.
>>
File: Malaysian Siamese.png (15KB, 688x44px) Image search: [Google]
Malaysian Siamese.png
15KB, 688x44px
>>73231382
Don't lie you stupid weeb. Borneoans like Kadazan, Iban etc are part of Bumiputera. Even Siamese is considered Bumiputera.
>>
>>73231423
Well you have to take care of the majority first, isn't it?
>>
>>73231302
>No. It's already a dead/extinct language by then (within 30 years from now). Everything will be replaced by chink/anglo.
Seriously? I thought that Malay has rather bright future because it is an official language for so many speakers.

>No, just let the secret dies and lost in time. Nothing worthy to mention.
I don't know why you are writing this, I find Malay/Indonesian to be very hmm... elegant. Some people learn meme-languages like Esperanto, but Malay would work much better as some kind of universal language due to its "clear" phonetics and grammar. In my native language even basic words like "two" have tens of forms one has to master to use them in various aspects. English doesn't have it, but it has complex tenses and irregular spelling, while Malay seems to be very logical in this regard.
>>
File: 1462938875322.jpg (67KB, 864x717px) Image search: [Google]
1462938875322.jpg
67KB, 864x717px
>>73231423
It's because Javanese is the uber race.
>>
File: ola-bola.jpg (201KB, 656x400px) Image search: [Google]
ola-bola.jpg
201KB, 656x400px
>>73231143
Only Utusan Melayu which is now weekly, you need to download their app at google play.
>>73231147
The ruling coalition yes but it also includes chinese and indian party in it plus vernacular education exists here so if you are chinese you go to chinese schools where everything including malay is taught in mandarin and the same for indians then proceed to live with your own race. Only some choose to send their kids to malay medium national schools.
The chinese even have their own education society outside of the ministry of education called Dong Zong where they use China/Taiwan based syllabus.
The govt tried to push for malay & english focus but couldn't since its islamic malay supremacist racist for the ministry of education to encourage malay language.
The concept of assimilation doesn't exist here hence the 3-4 subtitles in cinema and tv.
>>
>>73231347
>In Thai and other Southeast Asian/ Indian scripts the vowels go to the left, right, top, and bottom
Yea, I know how it works, I can read Devanagari, but I wasn't sure if the Thai script works in the same way. It's very precise, actually, one western linguist even used this method to create scripts for North Canadian Eskimos: ᖃᓂᐅᔮᖅᐸᐃᑦ

BTW, doesn't Thai use tones? If yes, then how do you denote them in your script?
>>
>>73231510
Sumatrafag here
What's the differences of Central Javanese, East Javanese and Madura? I've been told that the people are different but can't find out why
>>
Hey, when you cook rice how many times do you wash it? Mia familia likes it really, really white so I wash it for 3-4 times.
>>
>>73231771
Its power level

>elder-god tier
Jogjakarta

>good tier
Central Javanese

>not as based as it's used too tier
East Javanese

>need to be gased tier
Madura
>>
>>73231491
>Seriously? I thought that Malay has rather bright future because it is an official language for so many speakers.
Not for long, I afraid. Better learn Indonesian. Malay language won't survive within 30 years from now. Even local studies shows that the declining rates of Malay speaker in favor of English; specifically the retarded version of Manglish. Flipland now is what our new language future would be.

>I find Malay/Indonesian to be very hmm... elegant. Some people learn meme-languages like Esperanto, but Malay would work much better as some kind of universal language due to its "clear" phonetics and grammar. In my native language even basic words like "two" have tens of forms one has to master to use them in various aspects. English doesn't have it, but it has complex tenses and irregular spelling, while Malay seems to be very logical in this regard.
It was. Well, irrelevant one will be replaced by relevant ones. Saving this language is just waste of time, energy and money. After all that's been done to promote this language in global arena, outsiders will just learn the Indonesian version of Malay because they have more resources, more population and more relevant. No one (normies) can point out Malaysia in the map in the first try properly. They can point out Indonesia quite easily.

I think it's time to give up.
>>
>>73231510
>javanigger
>uber

the best bullshit i ever heard today
call me again when they are not into "jakartanian dream" slavery or some raden shit anymore
>>
File: 1473849989559.jpg (67KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473849989559.jpg
67KB, 750x500px
>>73231877
>butthurted non-javanese

https://youtu.be/6qFDAtcNUGc

reminder that the Javanese is the most powerful race in south east asia:
- While other island niggers are nigging like the nigger they are, the Javanese build cities, temples, civilisation and empires
- Conquer most of south east asia, from Java up to present day Cambodia
- Kingdoms of mainland Indochina, including the Angkor and Khmer empire are descended from the Javanese https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khmer_Empire#Formation_and_growth
- Create the largest Buddhist temple in the world https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borobudur
- Unite the Nusantara https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nusantara
- BTFO Mongol scum https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Java
- BTFO Malay Srivijayans so hard they have to run from Sumatera to Malaya https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srivijaya#Decline
- literally destroy and massacre the entire medieval Singapore https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Singapura#Legacy
- True culture creator: Wayang, Gamelan, Batik, Kebaya, Keris, etc? all originated from Java. if your ethnic have them, they're just cheap copy of superior Javanese creation (this goes to Malays, Singaporeans, and Bruneians)
- Indonesia=Javanesia, Indonesia is a Javanese country, if you're non Javanese Indonesian, you're a second class citizen, an inferior creature, a wong daerah, we laugh at you spouting Bhineka Tunggal Ika thinking its diversity motto while in truth its religious tenet from Majapahit empire, affirming your obedience to the Javanese race
- The Javanese are not Austronesians, but Austroasians/Indochina genetically, thus superior from island nigger

Reminder that while you jungle nigger are busy doing jungle thing like eating people or doing jungle dance or some shit we're laughing at you while doing civilised things like listening to refined gamelan music and watching Wayang reenactment of tales of Ajisaka, our glorious ancestor
>>
>>73231510
JAV-nese is the one of indon untermensch
>>
>>73231844
Just genocide chinks or deport them back to mainland China/Australia.
>>
>>73231844
>I think it's time to give up.
Well, in my part of Europe even very small nationalities like Estonians or Lithuanians care about their languages, so I don't think that everything must be lost for a language that has so many speakers as Malay, but OK, you know better as someone who lives there.
>>
>>73231491
Indonesian yes but Malay language only has 30million at most assuming the other ethnics can speak them which is going down since they are educated in their own language ,live among themselves and some either hate Malays or consider them inferior due to 'muh 5000years of heritage we wuz emperors'.
Its time for us to let go and preserve the language for 1-2 generations tops before we went dodo.
At least half the existing Malay manuscripts is still stored in the UK if anyone bothers with them.
>>73231801
2-3 times
>>73231919
>they're just cheap copy of superior Javanese creation (this goes to Malays
Wait,that's not what my Ministry of Tourism told me about Malaysian OC.
>>
>>73231919
>MUH majapahit

reminder there is no majapahit because majaphit is only a name, just to show a shit friendship of javnigger small kingdoms
>>
File: 1479724980233.png (572KB, 723x541px) Image search: [Google]
1479724980233.png
572KB, 723x541px
>>73231491
https://vimeo.com/51375753
Which one in your opinion have the best sounding?
The gray uniform is malay.
The brown uniform is indon.
Also
>pict related
What did he mean by this?
>>
Do you guys have Austronesian sea nomad genes?
>>
>>73232064
My ancestor was merchant chink :^)
>>
>>73231941
But how exactly us to do that? How do you kill something that's soulless and practically have a huge advantage on resources? Using law? They can just evade it by running away and attack it from oversea.

>>73231961
>Well, in my part of Europe even very small nationalities like Estonians or Lithuanians care about their languages, so I don't think that everything must be lost for a language that has so many speakers as Malay.
>so many speakers
Indonesian's Malay, I'd assume. If you'd like to save this language, specifically in Malaysia, what would you do? I've exhausted all of my ideas.
(I'm actually an independent Malay language writer/researcher who writes articles in media columns, but I prefer to be anonymous here, so, no pen name reveal)
>>
>>73232064
Peninsula Malays are basically Austronesian sea nomads
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orang_laut
Unless Siam raped every Malay during the various invasion to the south of course.
>>
>>73232046
In my opinion both sound well, I think that Indonesians roll their "r" stronger, but I'm not sure, it may be only my impression. Still, there is some serious whitewashing in this cartoon, it would be banned in Sweden.
>>
>>73232134
Have faith, brother. I will go nuclear before things becomes fubar. The name Malay will echo through out the four corners of the world, for better or for worst
>>
>>73232134
>Indonesian's Malay, I'd assume. If you'd like to save this language, specifically in Malaysia, what would you do? I've exhausted all of my ideas.
I don't know, but read something about Latvia or even better - about Estonia. Both countries are very small amd they have large Russian minorities (in Latvia it's about 1/4-1/5 of population, if I remember correctly), but they strongly defend their languages to the point when they don't recognise Russians living there as full citizens, because they don't speak Latvian/Estonian. They require various exams etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russians_in_the_Baltic_states#Citizenship
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>73232412
Jedi is that you?
How did you get a proxy and internet from Syria?
I thought the police already dismantled your cell.
>>73232486
Our constitution were made by Bongs and compromise were made as condition for independence.
The price of freedom.
>>
excuse me um can anyone help me? I want to watch the Lotte Giants game tonight but I don't know how
>>
https://exhentai.org/g/1046977/d2a5bd0f98/

lad
>>
File: IMG-20170405-WA0000.jpg (40KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170405-WA0000.jpg
40KB, 480x552px
Takiyo Genjik
>>
File: 33776664.jpg (256KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
33776664.jpg
256KB, 709x709px
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-06/victorian-tourist-attractions-hit-by-credit-card-scam/8421386

Australia is ripe for criminal activity. Authorities can't even stop a basic credit card scam. I'm posting this here because 90% or more of the criminals in Australia are from Asia. Informing the appropriate demographic if you catch my drift. Almost like saying 'Fuck Asians', if you catch my drift.
>>
>>73232844
That's because you're too gullible

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/11/21/we-are-living-dog-explosion-malaysians-seeking-asylum-australia
>>
>>73232839
asians are so fucking ugly
no wonder your women don't want your tiny shriveled up brown dicks
>>
File: 1491440706942.jpg (116KB, 640x777px) Image search: [Google]
1491440706942.jpg
116KB, 640x777px
>>73232823
PLEASE
>>
>>73231678

We use tone marks such as pic related on top of word

อ่ อ๋ etc

Interesting thing is the อ๋ tone with the + symbol only came after Chinese immigrants. It's now a native tone.

That's why that symbol is rarely used and mostly used for names for Chinese food etc
>>
>>73232844
oh yeah we totally going to stop criminal activity because of some link. Australia can burn for all I care
>>
>>73231801

I eat sticky rice
>>
>>73231941
It doesn't work like that Vietnam
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/6316612/Malaysians-left-stateless-in-UK-after-passport-gamble-backfires.html
>Tear Malaysian passport on media to spite us and it backfired
>Had to be illegal immigrant washing dishes
Then few years later we forgive them and gave them citizenship again.
>>
File: 1488802022915.png (406KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1488802022915.png
406KB, 920x690px
>>73231510
>javanese
>dumb animuposter
>>
File: wat-mahathat-chaiya.jpg (100KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
wat-mahathat-chaiya.jpg
100KB, 500x650px
>>73231919

Palembang was great.

Em malays even extended thier empire into southern Thailand

Pic related is srivijaya style Buddhist temple in Southern Thailand (Chaiya)
>>
File: ideal se asia.jpg (463KB, 684x1034px) Image search: [Google]
ideal se asia.jpg
463KB, 684x1034px
I fixed Southeast Asia for you faggots
>>
>>73232994
Do you have any good resources for me to start learning Thai? I studied a little bit of Tagalog but I don't think I'm going to Philippines any time soon. My hometown is in Kelantan so learning Thai might be more beneficial if I decide to visit Thailand.
>>
>>73232958
Thank you kindly :).
>>
>>73233145
wtf i love malaysia now
>>
File: stateless.jpg (60KB, 525x519px) Image search: [Google]
stateless.jpg
60KB, 525x519px
>>73233032
Also for additional keks
>Muh stateless gib British citizenship
>Writes protest in chinese
>>73233145
>Deleting Laos
Oh boy you have done it now.
>>
>>73232994
ok, thx
>>
>>73225802
How do any of you Indoanons and other aseanfags view the border control and refugee immigration policy Australia has for the "boat people". Apparently we have controlled water space right up into indonesia's cunt and other shit.
>>
>>73233145
>this happen
>Khmers immediately outnumbered by Vietnamese

WTF we can annex Cambodia now.
>>
>>73233262
Aren't Lao and Thai the same people? Even their language is mutually intelligible.
>>
>>73233262

Nigga I'm from Northeast Thailand. Understand Lao 100%.

My surname even means Vientiane (capital of Laos)

Lao identity is just made by the French.

Back then Thai people's were divided into 3 major kingdoms (Siam, Lan Chang, Lan Nā)

Lao is rightful Thai clay. So is Shan state Burma
>>
>>73233002
Or it can prosper while Malaysia continues it's stellar career in mediocrity
>>
>>73233223

The hardest thing about Thai is spelling.

Also the tones. Keep in mind that Thai spelling preserves that Sanskrit spelling.

The Thai word for alphabet pronounced "Akson" is spelled "Aksara" in Thai for example.
>>
File: 1490198777456.png (163KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
1490198777456.png
163KB, 804x804px
Why japbros are such a dick?
>>
>>73233262
>signboard still in chinese
They don't even try do they
>>
>>73233145
Hey. this means that there're three Austroasiatic states now.
>>
>>73233223
https://www.memrise.com/courses/english/thai/
https://ankiweb.net/shared/decks/thai
>>
File: 090605-F-1234P-016.jpg (302KB, 1800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
090605-F-1234P-016.jpg
302KB, 1800x1400px
>>73233306
Just don't mistake our flag for murrica and shoot our airliner with SA-2 SAM in the process okay?
>>73233343
>>73233363
I mean our French hardcore fan of Laos.
>>73233528
>Dumping glorious heritage for barbarian gweilo culture
>>
>>73233547
??
>>
>>73233602
Thanks
>>
>>73233840
Kinhs, Mons and Khmers all speak Austroasiatic languages, although none is close to each other (basically like Welsh to English to Hindi).
>>
>>73233915
RIP Mon people. They used to dominate mainland asean.
>>
>>73233145
Segenting Kera is Malaysian as well, then this map will be complete.
>>
Why are Asian guys so cute?

t. wite girl
>>
File: 800px-Phra_Pathom_Chedi_03.jpg (184KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Phra_Pathom_Chedi_03.jpg
184KB, 800x533px
>>73234084

Thier memory lives on in our culture and even our genes

If original Tai peoples are Spaniards and Mon are Aztecs the modern Thai are Mexicans.

(Although it's kinda the opposite since our High culture is Mon while our low culture is Tai)

Pic related was Built my Mon in 200 BC
>>
>>73233262
>That pic.
I thought China is more vast than Malaysia and UK combined. Why not applying their citizenship there?
Will bakahime be like that too?
>>
>>73226162
there's unicode for baybayin
>>
>>73234261
wrong thread. Ching chong thread is here >>>/sino/ , >>>/jdt/ , >>>/korea/. Not here.
>>
File: 1422363014180.jpg (24KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1422363014180.jpg
24KB, 385x385px
>Hey pare,surprise quiz later,here are some of the answers

I didn't even ask for his help and now I got roped into making his project for him because apparently I owe him now
>>
How often do you heard ALLAHU AKBAR in public?
>>
>>73234753
Everytime we express our desire to remove chink
so 5 times a day
>>
>>73234753
when I walk past a mosque a few times a month so maybe just once or twice in a 3 month period
>>
>NTR the entire family
WTF I love hentai now
>>
>>73234753
Can you please tell your fellow Viets to leave Australia and go back home?

We don't need drugs in Australia. Losing low quality food like Pho is a small price to pay.
>>
Tell me about tagalog culture.
Except pagpag and living in slums and dumpsite ofcourse.
>>
>>73230226
>>73229682
>implying there are any fundamental differences between these random phonetic scripts

only "vietnam and korea shouldn't abandon chink characters" is valid argument

the rest "latin vs cyrillic vs arabic vs brahmic" are just "muh culture" tier arguments
>>
>>73235547
how is it like to live in land soo fragmented like visayans ?
>>
>>73235590
go back to mainland please. they have rich culture. and you shouldn't even bother to be here in the first place. just fuck off somewhere else where richfag kids go.
>>
File: 7260666882_1986dc7ac7.jpg (89KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
7260666882_1986dc7ac7.jpg
89KB, 500x332px
>>73235619
Like eating bisayan pagpag and shit and slums
>>
>>73235619
if you want to start a new life,it is as easy as hopping over to the next island

my great grandfather did it and never looked back. no contact with the other half of his family for more than 70 years
>>
>>73235619
Im not a visayan. Im not even a flip. I dony even know why the other poster attacks visayans
>>
File: 1491265227169.png (168KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491265227169.png
168KB, 600x530px
>mfw Malaysia
>>
>>73235752
shut up
>>
>>73235726
it is an over exaggeration of reality,it is just shitposting and samefagging.
>>
File: 1233453546456.jpg (6KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1233453546456.jpg
6KB, 200x250px
>when malaysia wants to get your attention but is too shy to do it directly so malaysia bombs your provinces
cute
>>
>>73235619
Slums on the beach
And lots of people with bad attitude
Dangerously anti intellectual

Of course pagpag cuisines and shit festivals
>>
Something out of flip drama plot starring Marian rivera
>>
>>73235726
I'm not even a flip too I don't know why the butthurt is attacking Tagalogs
>>
File: 1432156713135.jpg (29KB, 453x466px) Image search: [Google]
1432156713135.jpg
29KB, 453x466px
>>73235838
Who do you like more?
Angel Locsin or Marian Rivera?
>>
File: peps.png (67KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
peps.png
67KB, 640x400px
>>73235838
>Marian rivera
Kathryn bernardo all the way
>>
>>73235880
>Angel Locsin or Marian Rivera?
Marian rivera. She looks more flip than that Angel Locsin (looks chinky) although Angel is, I admit, more beautiful.
>>
File: pagpag.png (126KB, 749x664px) Image search: [Google]
pagpag.png
126KB, 749x664px
>>73235661
yeah, i go back to my home in dick of asia every end of semester.
are you implying semenanjung not mainland asia?

>>73235714
flip's islands are quite intriguing.

I mean, look at the big shit lake around Manila, the weird ass shape of southern luzon, all the bits and pieces of visaya.
There are even places called Malay and Masbate
>>
File: chinamap.gif (16KB, 303x265px) Image search: [Google]
chinamap.gif
16KB, 303x265px
>>73235950
No. It's an Island. No one relates Peninsular as mainland. Mainland is pic related, where you belong. Not even in your map
>>
>>73235871
Idk. But i love how he responds whenever i post it.
>>
>>73236092
Me too its funnier and more applicable
>>
>>73235950
Not even the negros peaked your interest?
>>
>>73236110
Too bad he cant respond on other boards.
>>
>>73235940
so you have watched both
for me personally I like Angel more because of Mulawin
>>
>>73236205
Like where /pol/ or /b/ why the butthurt anyway?
>>
>>73236205
Kek dont tell me you spread the toxic in maloloschan
>>
File: tumblr_m9nboqLNZG1rdiecno1_500.jpg (225KB, 448x622px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9nboqLNZG1rdiecno1_500.jpg
225KB, 448x622px
>Have to man my moms store while she goes out for an hour
I mumble my words, have weird posture, and I look like I've been on crystal. What was she thinking?
>>
>>73236499
This is good practice for you
>>
>>73236237
I've seen this on /pol/ in the dutdut threads, those things don't last as long now
Maybe /b/,/sco/ with his slum posting idk?

Maybe he got so triggered and fumed here and move to 2chan
>>
File: a42.png (321KB, 675x736px) Image search: [Google]
a42.png
321KB, 675x736px
>>73236553
>behavioral therapy
She knows I have anxiety
>>
File: 1448173968180.jpg (102KB, 746x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448173968180.jpg
102KB, 746x500px
>""""""""malay""""""""sia
>>
>>73235459
Yeah sure, why not.
>>
>>73236907
>emangnya gelak atau sedih, pak?
besides, indo porn is superior and easier to dl
>>
Are ASEAN guys pretty like entertainment idols?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6_UoBs4JM

>speaks all four singapore's national language
>malaysian
>>
>>73235459
pho is literally just chicken noodle soup with some gook vegetables tossed in, you can make it without us
>>
>>73237349
I'd like to try it, preferably with little less soup.
>>
Anindo, have you tried watching Matoi yet?
>>
>>73237308
BOLEH
>>
Please forgive me. I don't want to cause trouble anymore. As a bonus, I wanted to tell two Indofags (Anindo included) to watch Matoi, I will promise.
>>
>>73238223
*shaking and trembling*
A-am I the other Indon?
>>
>>73238266
I'm telling to two Indofags who are fans of anime. I feel like no one wants to forgive me for what I did to the previous thread anymore, as a condition I will these those two anons to Watch Matoi (last episode I watched is episode 8 out of 12). I want to cry, I want to cry really so much for what I did on the previous /asean/ that I wanted to adopt new ways to meet up with those /asean/ons and watching Matoi with the few other Indofags would help me feel so sorry.
>>
>>73233306
Rightful clay.
>>
>>73238339
Wait, what? What did you do on previous thread?
>>
>>73238431
Hello Cambodia anon.
>>
>>73238483
For this one>>73222222
>>
>>73238545
Errr, so?
>>
>>73238485
>>73238545
222222 GET
>>
>>73238561
It all started with the following post >>73218480
Then when I post >>73222222, everyone are against me I wonder why. There's even a meme guy who post troll pics for that. Just read that thread from these posts and you'll understand why.
>>
>>73237308
As long as he's not speaking bisayan or bisakol

those are slave slum languages and don'teat their pagpag
>>
>>73238611
>everyone are against me I wonder why.
Well, don't you know anything about dubs GET?
You got 6 repeating numbers. It has nothing to do with your fanfic.
>>
>>73238708
Sorry if I did not understand it well enough. Still it didn't feel me good. Even when I was on /a/ before, I don't understand much the GET mechanic other than in pics.
>>
Wonder where did the two Indofags who are fan of anime go? I want to tell them to watch Matoi yet haven't even started yet (one guy is too busy doing work).
>>
Stop talking about pagpag and start talking about good ASEAN songs.

Examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19L3yVbiAic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADTGyzE0WK0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MixeXSX5g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjm_soJqXHQ

>>73238763
I think you're a little too obsessed with Matoi. Not a lot of people care about it anyway, since it flopped hard.
>>
>>73238763
The retarded bisayans scared them away with their pagpag
>>
>>73238431
Can we be ally? Vietnamese actually like Cambodia more than any other country in the world, i have never seen a Westerner who makes a postive post about Cambodia, really.
>>
>>73238733
Nah, don't think too much of it. Somehow I got the feeling that you haven't been here long enough in 4chan.
>>
>>73238795
You will only encourage him more >>73238601
watch
>>
>>73238795
>I think you're a little too obsessed with Matoi.
I loved this anime ever since I started watching it. I like underrated gems and it pleased me even though I haven't finished it. It's the least popular magical girl show of Fall 2016 and I will gladly finish it. What made it so unpopular outside of the slow pacing?
>>
>>73238856
The fact that it's original and lacked advertising? It got hyped for a while on /a/ because it was White Fox's first original (I think) but by the time it aired people kind of forgot about it.
>>
how do you pronounce "brunei," /asean/?

i do it as "broo-ney"
>>
>>73238980
Broo naee
>>
>>73238980
it is Bro-nai
because they are bros
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
dildo time
>>
>>73238980
Bu nay
>>
>>73238980
Same.
>>
>>73239033
what are you doing here island nigger
go back to polynesia
oh wait
>>
>>73238902
>The fact that it's original and lacked advertising?
It could be most likely the latter. It's produced by Bandai Visual but even that one had its fair shape of commercial flops.

>It got hyped for a while on /a/ because it was White Fox's first original (I think) but by the time it aired people kind of forgot about it.
It was indeed White Fox's first original anime. When it first show up on the charts, one guy is shilling it because it was ranked well and is against other anime. Then all of a sudden it flopped after one episode or two. The first few episodes' thread doesn't have a great reaction for me and I kind of felt bad about it.
>>
>>73239058
rude
>>
>>73239045
Hello faggyhime.
>>
>>73239060
One guy even brought this insightful comment about its unpopularity too:
"In all honesty, only aggregator sites that really push for it can nowadays convince most anons to watch and discuss a show at the time of its airing.
If it's not the sakuga-twitter circle, reddit, MAL, ANN, Kotaku or Crunchyroll itself advertising it heavily, it's only going to be talked by few.
It's all about the social media telling everyone what's cool and hip to like and watch."
>>
>>73239033
>bro-nai
sounds disgusting desu. I prefer this >>73238980
>>
>>73239073
i'm sorry
i shouldn't be so rude considering i have filipino childhood friends
they are good people
are you good people?
>>
File: t3_5esxn1.jpg (407KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
t3_5esxn1.jpg
407KB, 1920x1080px
>>73237285
you decide
>>
>>73238980
I pronounce it as "Bru-ney"
>>
>>73239107
yes, just ignore the underage shitposters posting from computer cafes.
>>
Post classic rock ballads from your country
>>
what are some things that trigger you about SEA
for me it's this bullshit
YOU CAN'T CALL INDONESIAN PAPUA SOUTH EAST ASIA AND ALSO SAY THAT PNG IS NOT SOUTH EAST ASIA
THIS IS FUCKING RETARDED!!!
>>
>>73239194
https://youtu.be/5zOTJEbxhCs
>>
>>73239206
1. Anime events in SG, ID, MY, and TH are better than events here
2. We have a poor railway network
3. We have inferior expressways and airports
4. Our stadiums are poor
5. Internet is shitty

>>73239194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lajnSJZpI34
>>
>>73237285
>Gil was born on March 30, 1992 in Cebu City. He is the second son of Enrique Amadeo Gil III and Barbara Anne Bacay. His father is Spanish while his mother is of Filipino, German, and Spanish descent.

master race indeed

I wonder if he has eaten pagpag
>>
>mainlanders wuz kangz
>now poor
>maritimers were mostly just ooga boogas
>actually live better
>>
>>73239107
very rude desu,sorry for bothering you
>>
>>73238817
I don't believ you. Every Viet I've met has always looked down on my country.
>>
>>73239194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F-vztnXtYg
>>
File: 1491364087465.jpg (48KB, 460x613px) Image search: [Google]
1491364087465.jpg
48KB, 460x613px
>>73239260
:(
>>
>>73239270
Not me or anyone that live around me.
>>
>>73239258
Top lel, we got our own Kangz.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majapahit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srivijaya

Flip were ooga booga and they were the ones who killed Magellan.
>>
>>73239258
We wuz empire n shieett
>>
>>73239206
Tagalogs and Luzon triggers and infuriates retards here lol
>>
>>73239270
I have seen documents about Cambodia, your rural areas look just like ours. I live in south, so I might get to visit your country.
>>
>>73239256
this so common tbhwy

Bisaya slut + Whitish dad
>>
>>73239258
Tagalogs are kangz n shit
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Tondo
Now search tondo on google kek
>>
>>73239344
>>73239353
I wonder why did Sulawesi (anthing east of Borneo really) never have anything worth noting.
>>
>>73239344
I think managing to defeat a superpower twice is a good thing
>>
>>73239489
compared to the rest,they were just recently settled
>>
File: BisayaMasterRacez.jpg (197KB, 505x488px) Image search: [Google]
BisayaMasterRacez.jpg
197KB, 505x488px
>>73239344
no
flips are we wuz sirvijia as well

kek
>>
>>73239397
I think our rural areas are much worse. There are still bombs around so you often see disabled people poorer parts of the country. You say you live in south vietnam? Tell me about the khmers living there.
>>
File: 14339434593_34f63feb52_o.jpg (1MB, 2144x1424px) Image search: [Google]
14339434593_34f63feb52_o.jpg
1MB, 2144x1424px
>>73239544
WE
>>
File: SKULL9.jpg (153KB, 648x801px) Image search: [Google]
SKULL9.jpg
153KB, 648x801px
>>73239489
Borneo was settled by Dayak headhunter tribes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dayak_people

Pic related, their skull craving art.
>>
File: 1453436122843.jpg (108KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1453436122843.jpg
108KB, 500x667px
Is the average Vietnamese person glad that they won the Vietnam war, and established a communist government? Or do they wish that the U.S. had won?
>>
>>73239489
in the case of the philippines,we can't say for certain that nothing was there prior because all records or remnants were destroyed
>>
>>73239461
>An Indianized kingdom in the 10th century, Tondo built upon its central position along ancient regional trading routes
lol designated
>>
Always leave it to reddit when it comes to ruining an /asean/ thread. What a bunch of embarrassment to this country.
>>
>>73239562
One of my aunts is Khmer. They just live normally like Kinhs desu, we have nothing against them.
>>
File: cebuporncapital.jpg (614KB, 957x2676px) Image search: [Google]
cebuporncapital.jpg
614KB, 957x2676px
>>73239344
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajahnate_of_Cebu
another kangz

>an Indianized monarchical polity on the island of Cebu in the Philippines

so thats why this>>73239579
>>
>>73239586
In philippines case, tagalogs would gladly be a tranny and choke on marines balls and drown on toilet
>>
>>73239639
lol
>>
>>73239639
The best thing to do is just ignore pagpag and anti-Bisaya posters.
>>
>>73239562
I think Cambodia can grow fast after the building of coal power plant to generate electricity. Cheaper (and reliable) electricity will attract more investors that are keen to take advantage of your cheap manpower.
>>
>>73239256
this is not a common flip. delet this
>>
>>73239489
Bugis are notorious pirates and have a history of stopping Siam's incursion to Peninsula.
Kinda like mercenary vikangz.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugis
>>
>>73239562
>There are still bombs around so you often see disabled people poorer parts of the country.
I blame Vietnam War. Khmer Rouge era is the reason Cambodia is still sort of poor.
>>
File: Tenderness_Exciting_Cebu.jpg (82KB, 614x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tenderness_Exciting_Cebu.jpg
82KB, 614x600px
>>73239586
Not in the Visayas they love whiteys
>>
>>73239673
What about this?
http://www.rfa.org/english/news/cambodia/stadium-04042017150905.html
>>
>>73239583
>these people are related to Madagascans
>>
File: Philippines_(pre_1521).jpg (198KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Philippines_(pre_1521).jpg
198KB, 690x1000px
>>73239258
just because you don't do any reading doesn't mean your opinion is true
choose your kang
>>
>>73239579
WUZ
>>
>>73239707
The last time China meddle with Cambodia they get Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot
>>
>>73239344
Majapahit is literally Prussia of Nusantara.
>the army owns kingdom
>>
>>73239646
I wonder if Davao will become the prosti capital

I heard its more open there and they dont get harrased
>>
>>73239765
Recently the Cambodian parliament adopted a law criminalizing the denial of atrocities committed by the Khmer Rouge against the Cambodians. That era was a nightmare, good thing it didn't last very long.
>>
>>73239713
Technically, we are also related to Polynesians and Maori.
>>
File: 1443261248470.png (67KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1443261248470.png
67KB, 230x230px
>/pol/fags like bakahime are kicking themselves because Steve Bannon got fired
So much anti-Drumpf threads there now. Feels gud mang
>>
>>73239645
Oh cool. I've always heard from my grand parent how the Vietnamese tried to repress Khmer culture by force like they did Champa. Its cool to see Khmers doing okay in Vietnam.
>>73239673
Yes I think infrastructure is also important in attracting ivestments.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 1024x569px
>>73239841
I hardly go there anymore
>>
File: latest.png (570KB, 641x740px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
570KB, 641x740px
>>73239769
>Gajah Mada is Indonesian Bismarck
>>
>>73239867
good for you,/pol/ is unhealthy for you
>>
>>73239895
4chan is unhealthy desu
>>
>>73239703
>>73239658
I DIDNT FUCKING ASK ABOUT THE PHILLIPINES YOU STUPID FUCKING ISLAND CHINKS
>>
>>73239910
Internet is unhealthy tbfh.
>>
>>73239895
This >>73239910
/pol/ is not fun anymore.
/pol/ harbor literally destroyed /pol/.
>>
>>73239677
but the paring is tbhwy>>73239449

why does enrique look like a tranny
>>
>>73239857
I know a Cham whose name is "Ali" lol.
>>
>>73239895
cant be said to tagalog posters, he seem to link facebook and pol tier everytime
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x250px
>>73239895
But you are good for me
>>
File: 1489054468963.jpg (18KB, 304x293px) Image search: [Google]
1489054468963.jpg
18KB, 304x293px
>>73239949
I don't like how they're using hapas in the media so much when they're less than 1% of the population. disgusting.
>>
>>73239973
yes
I'll be your personal medicine
>>
>>73239914

Bisayans do love whiteys tho>>73239703
>>
>>73239895
they love it>>73239669
we cant stop that
>>
>>73240056
Give me your cough syrup
>>
>>73239867
that's okay, it's okay to make mistake. We all go through that edgy phase, I used to have a hard on for socialism, but now liberal centrism is where it's at. Love for internationalism, free market, free trade, capitalism, personal liberties, technocracy, pragmatism, and love for the liberal welfare state is where it's at.
>>
>>73240004
Seriously. they want the Visayan audience
they love thier cuck babies

just look at the celebs in ABS
or that show with pokwang in tv5
>>
>>73240093
chu~
>>
>>73240121
I am at Stormfront now

>>73240161
M-Moar
>>
>>73240185
Do stormfront people consider East Asians to be white?
>>
>>73240214
Yes. After taking ten cocks from ten Stormfront posters, I am now honorary aryan
>>
>>73240301
I think they're just using you for sex.
>>
>>73240319
Are you sure?
>>
>>73240185
can't let you have too much. there's more later
>>
>>73240121
>Love for internationalism, free market, free trade, capitalism, personal liberties, technocracy, pragmatism, and love for the liberal welfare state is where it's at.
This so much.
>>
>tfw arguing with my business partner who is also my best friend
>tfw i just want someone who only manage the social network and close sell not someone who argue with me that this is not suitable for sale due to lewd
WHY IS IT SO HARD
>>
>>73240426
Still, I must also be your medicine. Time for injection
>>
File: 1476438130819.png (7KB, 898x425px) Image search: [Google]
1476438130819.png
7KB, 898x425px
>>73240121
>welfare
>>
>>73240500
Top kek, try to find someone who is as perverted as you.
>>
Just give me the 3 sizes already.
>>
>>73240588
85-65-73
>>
>>73240547
that's the hard part
also i need to set up a new paypal acc
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
spent 1000000000dorrar on a new boyfriend
>>
>>73240619
Don't forget to pay your tax.
>>
File: obpdd2MJlx1qmgtx5o1_500.gif (310KB, 500x519px) Image search: [Google]
obpdd2MJlx1qmgtx5o1_500.gif
310KB, 500x519px
>>
Has Sakurahime gone crazy?
>>
>>73239892
My ancestors :)
>>
>>73240668
i thought i can avoid tax by paypal?
>>
>>73240619
How lewd is it anyway? Are you going to make a street stand and scream "Dua singgit, dua singgit, dua singgit!" ?
>>
>>73240710
Unless you're a Datuk, you have to pay tax.
>>
>>73240683
Sanity is the first thing that you must forfeit in order to post on 4chan.
>>
>>73240756
That's not true, I'm perfectly sane.
>>
BUMP LIMIT SOON
>>
File: 2crop.png (71KB, 385x135px) Image search: [Google]
2crop.png
71KB, 385x135px
>>73240733
my brother's father in law is dato
>>73240722
no will sell online at insta/facebook
also in usd
here's a sample
>>
>>73240517
there's that and more,later
>>
>>73240807
Now prep my syringe
>>
File: tin_foil_hat_21.jpg (58KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tin_foil_hat_21.jpg
58KB, 300x225px
>>73240793
That is what THEY exactly want you to believe.
>>
>>73240803
Where did you get that pic? Made it yourself?

Also not lewd, post full.
>>
>>73238851
kek delet
no wonder he went apeshit afterwards

>>73239646
lol good for them I bet it gives them moneys and more tourist

>>73240004
theres a market for it outside the NCR
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
>>73240683
Love makes me crazy
>>
>>73240895
it will get lewder after few months
and no most of it i edited it to remove copyright issues
>>
>>73240982
How do you describe the full pic in detail?
>>
>>73240982
>most of it i edited it to remove copyright issues
Typical M'lays.
>>
>>73241069
Their reputation is already soured after TPP died and after AFA 2013 was cancelled due to financial losses and prevalence of bootlegs.
>>
>>73241069
because a lot of the art was removed due to our argument

>>73241007
daring i guess
>>
>>73241135
Wait what happened? the last time I heard the news, Burgerland withdrawn from TPP.
>>
File: 1231231231.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1231231231.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>73240982
Hope you're just doing this while starting up and will hire an artist later
>>
>>73241228
>Burgerland withdrawn from TPP.
Precisely, which is why it's dead.
>>
>>73241225
>daring i guess
[spoiler]I'm kind of curious. Will it contain fellatio?[/spoiler]
>>
>>73241246
What is this partnership about anyway? I heard that Indonesia was interested to join the fun.
>>
>>73241228
Trump already killed TPP and left China to fill the gap.
>>
>>73241286
Giving big corporations more control over multiple countries
>>
>>73241225
Why would you argue? your business hasn't even started.
>>
>>73241250
Still waiting
>>
>>73241289
The whole point of TPP is to reduce China's influence.
>>
>>73241286
Basically free trade under burger law to choke china and burgers get massive license fees.
You are subjected to their copyright law but get access to 20trillion something market. Or they eat you whole like Mexico.
>>
>>73241309
he dont want any lewd

>>73241250
yes but only in christmas for secret santa box

>>73241234
that's what i always wanted desu
>>
>>73241375
Then do it yourself, even a 6 year old can manage social media account.
>>
>>73241375
>yes but only in christmas for secret santa box
I see. A bummer then it is not going to be released sooner.

Also Trump sucks.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 687x1162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 687x1162px
>>73241375
Why do I feel the urge to buy?

Already spent 1000 dorrar on conference
>>
>>73241309
Indians fighting each other is not uncommon
>>
>>73241438
>Trump sucks.
Understatement of the century.
>>
>>73241458
RIP Pajeet-chan.
>>
>>73241286
Your country and Vietnam will be our new China

Production and Development will move to you guys
>>
MKL, my favorite music composer in anime is Tatsuya Katou. Ever since I watched Qwaser of Stigmata, I watched most anime that had him as the music composer (his recent works include Matoi and Masamune-kun's Revenge, even though I haven't watched the latter).
Anyway what is your favorite music composer (by that I mean the guy that compose anime soundtrack usually in a instrumental way, not singers like Mami Kawada).
>>
>>73241479
What do you think of this?
http://www.rfa.org/english/news/vietnam/vietnamese-activists-see-some-hope-01032017163017.html
>>
>>73241430
desu i only do this to help him since he always complain he has no money at the end of the month
and he is my best friend

>>73241438
most if not all of the sticker sold will be in lewd pose tho

>>73241456
will do early bird discount for each month and also a free sticker/discount for the 3rd/4th person who you refer

>>73241458
kek
he's pure malay tho
>>
>>73241520
Its already starting to move due to increasing union power in China and their average wage is higher than Indochina.
A chinese Detroit would be something to see.
>>
File: 1491134700658.png (619KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491134700658.png
619KB, 960x540px
>tfw lost my sanity 4 years ago
>>
>>73241573
Then kick him. Don't let him ruin your road to success.
>>
>>73241600
thos thats just a very " Ideal" outcome

Imagine Indonesian made Ipads and smartphones
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1137x1400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1137x1400px
>>73241573
>3rd/4th person who you refer

WHAT!! I can't show my parents this
>>
>>73241520
Then what will Philippines be? You are already have nicknamed "Spics of Asia."
>>
>>73241644
Its time to go on a soul searching journey. Try Papua I heard its nice this time of the year.
>>
>>73241734
>>73241734
>>73241734
new thread
>>
>>73241571
Don't put too much hope on it. It's not like Drump ever care about any other country that isn't America (except Leafland and Mexico).
>>
File: 1469725224479.jpg (187KB, 619x633px) Image search: [Google]
1469725224479.jpg
187KB, 619x633px
>>73241375
if he doesn't want to manage lewd then you should be head manager of the lewd department

when someone asks
>"so where are your "real" products?"
you activate your revolving doors and invite him into the lewd section
>>
>>73241707
We are not allowed to join cause of our protectionist laws
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.