[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now the suprem leader of your country. What will you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: hj4eIRB.jpg (924KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
hj4eIRB.jpg
924KB, 1200x792px
You are now the suprem leader of your country.
What will you do to make it great again ?
>>
File: white wimmen.jpg (657KB, 1000x2876px) Image search: [Google]
white wimmen.jpg
657KB, 1000x2876px
>>73218837
Enslave all white people, turn it into the North American Caliphate and invade Canada and Latin America
>>
>>73218837
get myself killed.
>>
>>73218837
Cancel brexit
>>
Make it mandatory to be canadian to buy real estate or pay the value of your property in taxes per year.
>>
kill non-whites and get rid of women's suffrage
>>
>>73218837
>Cut the progressive shit by the root
>All corrupt politicians shall pay what they stole and will be jailed
>Make the country secular but teaching predominantely Christian values and History. Other religions history will be taught as well, partly to let the people know what they are about.
>Reform education so no person comes out of school unprepared for basic life. and without a basic knowledge.
>Football is either cancelled or limited, no more clubs of multimillionaires getting free shit and shitflinging each other (see Madrid-Barça)
>More investment in I+D
>Mediaset is kill

I dunno, few things
>>
>>73218837
>create EU army
>send them into every country
>start massive refugee deport and send them back to their shithole
>the army is for the purpose to kill them if they chimp out
>finally peace in europe
>disband EU and tell everyone to fuck off
>rebuild the country
>send Merkel to jail
>>
Build a wall to keep eastern poland at bay and have armed guards at it 24/7, tax those churches so they will be useful for once, legalize drugs so the country can profit from them, every retard who makes those fucking tags on freshly renovated buildings or vandalizes benches and other public objects which citizens paid for will be subjected to a year of forced labor, legalize gay marriage but delegalize parades because of public indecency, and last but not least some fucking quality control where it comes to food would be nice because selling road salt makes us look ridiculous and we need all shekels we can get.
>>
Gas half of the country
>>
File: 1491314765097.png (589KB, 1094x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1491314765097.png
589KB, 1094x1550px
stick to the plan
>>
>>73218837
Call Bernie Sanders and ask him wat do.
>>
Unite afghanistan and iran to invade ME capture oil fields, invade Arabia and North Africa, order to capture Erdogan, Hang him and declare the united Islamic state. Pakis will be left alone as is the rest of CA. Kill all talibans and execute all extremists. Release a decree in which all forms of islam will be tolerated and order to be practiced in provided area. Stop enforcement of religion, start modernization and focus on science by reffering to Quarann as an ethical guide rather than a rule book. Trade with everybody and use all methods to bring progress to that shithole.
>>
>>73221917
>1917
the kek has spoken anon
>>
>>73221075
good plan
>>
>>73222223
>off by one
You should probably kill yourself to restore your family's honor.
>>
>Instruct the Chicanos in the ways of Wahhabi Islam
>with /CHI/ as my shock troops, conquer the rest of the Americas to establish a hemispheric Caliphate
>>
>>73218837
Institute a strict no-exceptions interpretation of the 10th amendment and throw all authority besides border control, foreign policy, and the military back to the states. Introduce term limits for members of the federal congress. Sign a free trade agreement with the UK. Completelt liquidate the CIA and build a new intelligence agency to replace it from the ground up. Dissolve the NSA and don't replace it with anything. Build a wall. Relax visa restrictions and open us up to immigration from Europe again, especially Eastern Europe. That's all I can think of off the top of my head without going full Mussolini.
>>
>>73222642
>especially Eastern Europe

Do you know what you're asking for?
>>
>>73222689
White immigrants from countries that understand our values and generally have very positive attitudes towards the US, with low crime rates. Obviously Russians and Ukrainians are not included, they already cause enough trouble here.
>>
>>73222801
>eastern euros
>white

AYY

>understand western values

LMAO
>>
>>73222857
Are you the only black person in Poland, or what?
>>
>>73222212
>Sanders
Hello R*ddit, this is a liberal board, no filthy Russian commies allowed

As for me, I would call Hillary Clinton and ask her what to do. She's an experienced politician and knows best on what to do with our country, unlike disgusting DRUMPF and that beta cuck Bernie PANDERS
>>
>>73222896
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, anon.
>>
>>73222930
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>73222895
Are you blind or what? Slavs not being white is not a meme.
>>
>>73222857
ebin post, my friend, but this isn't the UK, we aren't picky. I would take every bylo in your countries, just pack them into planes and send them off.
>>
>>73218837
Rape Spain and take Gibraltr back
>>
>>73223006
Yeah surely a bunch of alcoholics and retards will make your country great again.
>>
>>73222126
Don't know alot about Georgia, whats wrong with it?
>>
>>73223094
Who do you think today's Americans are descended from, nobility?
>>
>>73222223
>entire post is about dicking around in the middle east and improving nothing domestically in any way
America in one post
>>
>>73218837
Regulate the EU institutions and give more power to the EU parliament instead of the comission.
Then use the influence the Reich has within the Union to close all tax evasion holes and help the southern states by help them build a efficient administration instead of forcing them to privatice all there land
Creat en EU buero of energy to use the natural energy sources of the EU as efficient as possible and put the energy costs down, even if it means that some companys can't compeat.
Start to merge the french and the german army and start there to create a EU army and send it on UN missions to take responsiobility in the world.
Try to solve the ukraine-crisis by make moskau pay for the violation of the bukarest memoradium in a) nuclear weapons or b) money and then make the ukrainians let the east keep russian as a local language. Then lift the sanctions and bind russia by trade on the EU, reducing the troops on the border and prepare a long-term real eurasian union between the european union and the russian federation.
Inbetween, using the good relations between Moskau and Brussel to stop radical nationalism to rise and make life better in all memberstates by being democratic
>>
>>73223626
>supreme leader of your country
>of your country
>>
>>73223683
How the union works right now:
comission (representives of the memberstates) write the law and present it to the parliament, they accept or decline.
As the most influencial memberstate, Germany has the power to change law in the union
>>
>>73223814
>this is what /pol/turds actually believe
>>
>>73223887
>le /pol/ meme
Nearly all memberstates are moving right, when they didn't try to reform the EU they would get a lot of pressure from there voters and would be afraid to lose voters if they don't act. It's not impossible
>>
>>73223887
He's obviously not /pol/, he sounds more like one of those Schulz people.
>>
>>73223988
I'm a social-democrat, yes, but no fan of Schulz.
He just invent nice sounding slogans with no real plan in my opinion
Just to make sure, social-democrat in europe means center-left and not far-left as in 'merica
>>
>>73224134
>center-left and not far-left as in 'merica
stop this meme, the political spectrum is universal and we had a Social Democrat almost win a major party nomination last year.
>>
>>73224207
It is universal, but we mean different things when we use the same word.
And Sanders Agenda would be considered center-right in europe
For example, no one except some 100% free market, no regulation-partys would ever question free healthcare, not even far-right nazi partys. Thats a european thing
>>
>>73223597
He's probably Afghan
>>
>>73223985
Are you literally retarded, the majority of the EU parliament are "conservatives" and lolbertarians.

And it has been like this from the very beginning.
Every reform in the last 20 years was made by conservative + libertarian alliances, who outnumber social democrats, greenies and lefties 2-1
>>
>>73223319
So what's the difference between some white niggers and your own ?
>>
>>73224572
>white niggers
already excluded Russians and Ukrainians in an earlier post
>>
>>73224547
Yeah.. and I said the memberstates move more right, ain't I?
So.. they become more conservative?! Whats your point?
>>
>>73224799
that nothing will change lol.
>>
>>73224547
>Europe
>Libertarans
I don't thinks so, tim.jpg
>>
>>73224840
I don't hope so!
Plus, the question was, what if I am the Führer of the 4th Reich
Also, listen to Oncle Sam here >>73224877
>>
>>73219476
this
>>
>>73224877
I don't even think you know what you're talking about >>73224939 at least that turd is parroting what you said lmao.
>>
>>73225110
Name one "libertarian" party that is any position of power anywhere in Europe, I think you're using the wrong definition. This country is pretty much the ideology's headquarters and they don't even have a single elected representative here.
>>
>deport all non whites/blacks/natives
>reinstitute segregation but more equitable (malcome X supported this)
>up defense spending
>more pro environment policies
>implement basic income
>begin converting private business to cooperatives
>no taxes because any excess capital is taken by the state to be managed by the dictator and local appointed governors
>>
>>73225527
>deport all non whites/blacks/natives
>reinstitute segregation
wut
>>
>>73221917
Sounds good but why build a wall? Just forcebly integrate them.
>>
>>73225638
Whites, blacks and natives get to stay but every other race is out. Blacks and whites will need to be resegragated though and race mixing is banned.
>>
>>73218837
Just like duterte.
Kill all the druggies
>>
File: 1439341038872.jpg (295KB, 1181x788px) Image search: [Google]
1439341038872.jpg
295KB, 1181x788px
Abolish income tax, end the equalization program, legalize all drugs, end restrictions on firearms.
>>
File: donald-trump-wrong-meme-debate.jpg (12KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-wrong-meme-debate.jpg
12KB, 344x344px
>>73224469
Wrong
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.