[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could i pass as local in you're country??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: rateme.jpg (2MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
rateme.jpg
2MB, 2448x2448px
Could i pass as local in you're country??
>>
>>73215025
You lebbo mate?
>>
>>73215142
Not really
>>
>>73215025
yes, you can, alhamdulliah
>>
God, I hate those meme glasses so much.
>>
>>73215709
what about them? are those raybans or whatever they are called?
>>
Yeah you could be local. Especially with the beard. Fucking everyone has a beard these days.

>>73215709

They're like the most standard model of sunglasses one can get, and have been for half a century.
>>
No, get out of my country, muslim fag
>>
You look like digibro if digibro got his life on track
>>
>>73215025
Truth is yes, at least with glasses, you can pass perfectly.
>>
File: 1431731172617.jpg (88KB, 966x910px) Image search: [Google]
1431731172617.jpg
88KB, 966x910px
Takbir my moorish brother, your true home awaits you
>>
In my area, you'd pass as an asshole hipster, unfortunately.
>>
>>73216354
dunno where you're from, but he looks high yellow to me
>>
>>73216354
I understand you... I don't have a real beard, even when typical spanish guys has it nowadays
>>
>>73215025
yes
>>
>>73215025
You're looking more and more like a muslim with each passing week, are you regularly praying to Allah or something?

I swear the only thing missing from that picture is the book of Koran in your hand.
>>
>>73217156

Now that you know he's Mexican you notice a lot of things, but if you saw him walk down the street like that I doubt you'd even consider him being foreign.
>>
>>73215025
¿Cuántas bombas tienes en el cuarto?
>>
>>73217819
There were like two people in my high school with that skin tone, one of them was a black refugee who claimed she was a princess or something back wherever the fuck her family came from. The other I don't know where he was from desu. We had a fucking leaf and a half-brit among others, but they blended in.
>>
>>73215025
Pointing your finger upwards indicates your affiliation to a fascist ideology.
You'll fit just fine.
>>
>>73215025
How much do you weight?
>>
>>73218343

Which high school? I'm guessing private from the leaf and brit attending.
>>
>>73218343
your genotype is too fucked up, desu, to notice that guy being a foreigner.
>>
File: 1.png (172KB, 289x570px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
172KB, 289x570px
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.