[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me stuffs about Texas.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Texas-1.png (86KB, 2000x1952px) Image search: [Google]
Texas-1.png
86KB, 2000x1952px
Tell me stuffs about Texas.
>>
>>73214662
Its a shit hole filled with retarded white people that think they are cowboys and retarded Mexicans that think they invented cowboys. Neither is true
>>
>>73214662
They remember the Alamo
>>
>>73214662
it's the australia of america
>>
>>73214662
It's the best country because they're close to Argentina.
>>
>>73214662
It's a proud sovereign nation of Chicano petroleum engineers
>>
I almost lived there.
>>
>>73214662
we are the big ignorant assholes of big ignorant assholes the nation
>>
>>73214662
Did you Know? Texas has the same colors as your flag
Did you Know? Texan people are called Texies
Did you Know? Texas is a country located in america
Did you Know? Texas has edible food
>>
>>73214838
Exactly.
>>
Very unequal , giant mansions next to steel shacks.

Stilll chain gangs.

Tons of asians. I was expecting the nigs and beaners, wasn't expecting hordes of gibbering chinks.

No income tax, lots of sales taxes.
>>
>>73214781
Nobody here claims to be a cowboy you stupid fuck.
>>
>>73215423
Do our beef BBQs trigger you Pajeet?
>>
>>73214662
They are loudmouths who talk non-stop about how great they are, while being not even half as good as they say.
>>
Too many brown people

T houston fag
>>
>>73214662
Objectively the best state in the union

Yanks hate us cause they anus
>>
its hot. Lotta thunderstorms. WIDE open country

Mexicans everywhere

great food
>>
>>73215907
no they don't
>>
>>73214662
Longest country in the world
>>
South East TX - humidity, pine trees, snakes, mosquitos, refineries/petrochem, soybean farms, rice farms, grass farms, cattle, hurricanes.

Where I grew up there were more cows than people; now it's just a suburb of Houston. What rural land is left is quickly being gobbled up in Houston's suburban sprawl.
>>
Massive, flat, big sky, great BBQ, very conservative, friendly people, proud of our state to the point of autism, lots of californian transplants in the big cities, southern part is basically mexico 2.0, growing economy, overwhelmingly pro-gun, lots of farms and cattle... also coastals seem to despise us, but the only state people here often genuinely dislike is cali

There's plenty more I could say. Feel free to ask if you have any questions about us
>>
>>73223735
As a fellow Texan I can confirm all of this is true.

always warm always friendly always patriotic
>>
File: 1465945312077.jpg (40KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
1465945312077.jpg
40KB, 425x516px
>>73224614
>tfw living in a dark red county
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.