[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we fucking stop all these generals now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: makeitstop.png (2KB, 234x113px) Image search: [Google]
makeitstop.png
2KB, 234x113px
Can we fucking stop all these generals now?
>>
stopped :^)
>>
The generals are the only thing good about this board, outside of it all the threads are shit
>>
>>73212166
I'm looking for jew general
i want to ask jews questions about israel.
>>
>>73212330
The generals are chatrooms where fat greasy bastards share their anime picture and unimportant political views nobody cares about
>>
>>73212330
It's the opposite, to he honest. What's the point of the international board when people simply divide themselves into small language groups? Generals shouldn't be here, in my opinion.
>>
>>73212330
There should be another board for generals. It would prevent them to shit in the other thread too
>>
The only generals that can stay are international ones based on interests and hobbies such as the interpals one
>>
Just merge /int/ and /his/ together
>>
>>73212400
yes, and if you don't want the cancer to spread then leave it in their containment threads

therefore >>73212166
NO
>>
>>73212166
goes to another country's gen to talk to them. nobody replies :(

post using their language. everyone tells me to fuck off :(
>>
Why does some Redditor who wants this to be /b/ with flags always make this thread every day?

Read the rules before you post here, and better yet, lurk too. Posting in foreign languages is allowed and encouraged on this board. Most of the time this would not be possible without generals.

So just fuck off already, make a general for complaining about generals or something, it would ironically make this board better, unlike banning actual international content.
>>
>>73213054
your language skills suck and are repulsive, that's why
make a thread apart asking about your cultural question, someone is bound to reply
>>
>>73212330
No, they are fucking not, they are autistic chatrooms for neets who hate themselves. And I hate them even more. Fuck you.
>>
>>73215009
al chispa entonces mejicANO
>>
You're a few years too l8 m8. int has been shit for ages
>>
>>73212166
>implying the rest of the board is not a giant circlejerk of kneejerk responses and stale canned OPs trying to generate (you)s
generals are nice, especially the ones that include many countries of a region that are not carbon copies
kys
>>
>>73212166
/int/ died the day they gave flags to /pol/, they're autists but all good memes come from there now
>>
>>73218433
The difference is those eventually disappear. Generals are cancer because they stay up.
>>
>>73213421
>actual international content
>little copies of national imageboards

If you want to talk in that country's language, find their imageboard and go there
>>
>>73216532
Hey fuck you for not liking what I like
>>
>>73212166
No
Long live /mena/ and /asean/
>>
File: filter.png (1KB, 126x30px) Image search: [Google]
filter.png
1KB, 126x30px
>>73212166
come @ me 2bh. You should see my /pol/ one
>>
>>73213421
>Posting in foreign languages is allowed and encouraged on this board
Half of the generals are in English
>>
>>73212166
only 42? you need to update those filters of yours.
>>
>>73218779
/pol/ memes are shit, all the good memes come /tv/, /int/, and /sp/. I would've mentioned /b/, but /b/ has been shit for 6+ years now
>>
File: polsucks.png (989B, 135x35px) Image search: [Google]
polsucks.png
989B, 135x35px
>>
>>73219989
So what threads do you browse?
>>
>>73218779
>/pol/ aka /r/the_donald memes
lol shill cuck build le wall xDDDD
>>
>>73219989
there's some decent ones there. Just the horrible stuff that stinks up the place is what I've filtered.
>>
>>73219964
not to bust your balls, but /b has been shit for over 10 years
>>
replied to myself by accident
>>
>>73219964
/b/ was never good.
>>
>>73212999
/thread/
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.