[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this morning, while waiting on the bus stop, a skinny starving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: sad-again-5797661.png (136KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
sad-again-5797661.png
136KB, 500x566px
this morning, while waiting on the bus stop, a skinny starving street dog with scabies came close to me, licked my hand and caressed me with his head
he looked old, like 12 yo, his eyes were like about to cry, with sadness, staring at the road where possibly his owner dumped and left him behind
i gave him a pastry i was eating, my bus came and i took it
while leaving, i could see through the window he was looking at me as i left the place

this ripped me apart, do people in your country rear and dump dogs when they get old?
how can these heartless "people" even exist?
i really wish karma acts hardly on those who abandon animals

sorry for blogging, i needed to unburden myself
>>
File: 1486349544027.jpg (29KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1486349544027.jpg
29KB, 300x309px
>when they get old?
some do it when they're puppies, it's sickening
>>
File: IMG_20170301_214859.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301_214859.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>73203951
Yes. They dump cats, dogs. This pal have been living at my house for a year or so and I feed him from time to time. He is very cute and affectionate. I'd take him but I already got one so I just give him food. I don't know how they survive winters.
>>
>>73203951
Btw I notice that it's a 3rd world think. There are almost no stray animals in Western Europe.
>>
>>73204255
>Noticed
>Thing
Fuck this shit up
>>
>>73204255
It's because they are killed mercilessly in the "first world" that and the crippled
>>
>>73203951
uhh get a rabies shot
>>
>>73204106
> I don't know how they survive winters.

Most of them don't. People suck.
>>
>>73204340
I'm not sure, as far as I know there is a strict control over domestic animals in those countries.
>>
>>73204036
so sad.. these "pepole" should be in prison or heavily penalized

>>73204106
good lad, that says a lot about you.. i wish you luck and properity

>>73204255
this
what i envy the most from first world countries is their behaviour towards animals, if they cant raise them because of economic reasons they simply dont, unlike here where dogs are treated worse than material things
>>
I never felt any kind of compassion for animals. Am I really that much of a sociopath?
>>
>>73204374
But many do here. They lurk in commieblocks and their basements. But it has become harder now since almost all is closed.
>>
Yes, there was this dog that came to my school when I was in highschool, dirty, hungry, thirsty, full of fleas. We gave him food, water and even we gave him a bath. We thought he would stay with us in the school, and he stayed did for a while, but by the next wek, he ran away for some reason and never came back. We never knew what happened to the dog.
>>
>>73204437
Yes they gas and lethal inject doggoes and cats by the thousands that's how anon
Its why there's lots of free neutering or spaying alot now
>>
>>73203951
;_;
>>
>>73203951
Literally no stray dogs here.
Worst stuff that happens is that people tie them to posts close to roadhouses in summer when they realize that the cute puppy they bought their children for christmas is not that cute anymore and sucks when going on vacation. These few dogs always get collected by some animal shelter.
>>
>>73204661
Lol you couldn't do that in Europe. It's forbidden even in Russia. Last resort is a sterilization.
>>
>>73204522
it depends, having compassion for animals is one of the most basic things, but if you don't enjoy torturing them or seeing them suffer then no
>>
This will help you get those tears right out
https://youtu.be/nnYRhanK3XA
>>
> rear and dump dogs when they get old?
Or you know its a street dog that got old
>>
>>73204661
Only in some cunts (like the US, UK, Spain).
Here it is not allowed to just kill them unless they are that ill that they just suffer or when they are totally crazy and a risk for anyone around.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.