[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why you need the EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: _88348627_p023612000202-901172.jpg (44KB, 624x401px) Image search: [Google]
_88348627_p023612000202-901172.jpg
44KB, 624x401px
Why you need the EU?
>>
>>73196723
else we are irrelevant
>>
because it gives money to all the sad art wankers who'd otherwise try to rob me in all probability
>>
>>73196723
else we are irrelevant as shit
>>
>>73196723
because of german gibsmedat
>>
Muh free travel.
Muh Russian subversion threat.
>>
They buy our gas.
>>
>>73196723
Das vierte Reich
>>
To keep Germany and France from fighting :3
>>
I don't, because I'm not some kind of stinking yurocuck
>>
How else would we get our Interracial breeding camp and racemixing propaganda?
>>
>>73196723
>Why you need the EU
Why you need the USA?
>>
>>73196723
Because we need someone to defend us from America if they ever decide to make us sign the Plaza accord 2.0

Look at Japan.
>>
because we cant compete against big countries outselfes and dont want to become american corn syrup plantation
>>
>>73196723
For that sweet money
>>
I want to travel and live in countries which is possible due to the four freedoms and the Schengen agreement.
I don't want to pay unnecessary high prices for flights which is prevented by the common European airspace and aviation market.
I want to use the same internet service and pay the same rates as at home thanks to the common European digital market.
>>
>>73196723
>Why you need the EU?
Right now i need the EU for that sweet sweet British butthurt.The stronger and the better the EU is the more butthurt from the British :^)
>>
>>73196723
We don't. Us as first world nations hold up shit holes like poland and greece with our tax money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.