[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 55

File: 1451608520725.jpg (95KB, 788x810px) Image search: [Google]
1451608520725.jpg
95KB, 788x810px
the sorrows of a young breastman edition
>>
Culture critiques do a disservice to the OP's much more pressing problems: being often boring and posting nothing of any inherent value

please fuck off leafs
>>
hope those awful canadian and yank foreign film critics left
>>
File: onion-sandwich-1.jpg (196KB, 550x369px) Image search: [Google]
onion-sandwich-1.jpg
196KB, 550x369px
Onion and mayo on rye > Cucumber & Peanut butter > cheddar and pickle > PB&J > beans
>>
all tomorrows party
>>
File: 1491331374422.jpg (126KB, 750x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1491331374422.jpg
126KB, 750x1096px
>tfw Trump unfucked my shit
>>
why tits boys are beta:
>reminds them of their mother
>they require nourishment
>their young will be weak and depend on big breasted women to nurture them to strength
why ass men are alpha:
>where actual breeding occurs
>strong seed will produce a beast of a child
>mother will need wide hips to birth it
>>
File: 1412824082415.jpg (77KB, 550x754px) Image search: [Google]
1412824082415.jpg
77KB, 550x754px
>>73193240
>>
>>73193248
>hey i like city of god, but the version about a different spic country

ah yes, "cinephiles"
>>
Look it, they don`t know nothing about city of god and acting like fucking experts
>>
File: hmm.png (625KB, 976x544px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
625KB, 976x544px
turns out my soon to be 18 year old gf is in fact 16 and not soon to be 17
>>
Assbois
>unevolved
>weak offspring due to less nourishment at birth
>smaller tight bums look better when presented right
>poo comes from there
>probably eats poo and has a scat fetish
Breast Men
>enlightened
>appreciates the whole body
>has sex standing up like an uberman
>superior lactation fetish for increased power and incredible gains
>strong healthier children
>>
>>73193288
City of God and Sin Nombre are good. So is City of Men, so are the Elite Squad films. I'm not the one claiming to be a cinephile, I'm just listing good films that the vast majority of people would enjoy. You're the one critiquing everything with regurgitated blanket statements from Reddit and /tv/

Do you even hear yourself, do you do this irl when people list films they enjoy? fucking insufferable yank roach
>>
never met a likeable Canadian
>>
My favourite part of a woman is the brain
>>
>>73193323
I've seen it several times and dated a Brazilian from Rio

that movie sin nombre is very similar and obviously tries to ape the success of it except for Chicano American audiences.
>>
>>73193348
nor an aussie
>>
>>73193327
whom'sthd beith a paedopfile
>>
>>73193361
why are you here yank? huh?

yank wanker loves his handsome Aussie boys doesn't he *decks you out cold* take that yank boy and don't come here ever again *spits on you and sinks heel into your ribs*
>>
>>73193348
what's weird is when i went to canada, nearly everyone was cool, when i went to australia, nearly everyone was a dick head. but on /int/, it's totally reversed!
>>
>>73193345
>elite squad
A poor man's City of God that suggests the only answer to the problems of Brazil's slums are blazing guns wielded by a neo-fascist police force.

>Sin Nombre
For all its formal élan and gritty location shooting, Sin Nombre is a wearily hollow, morally specious movie.

run along and let me know how the new Suicide Squad film is
>>
>>73193396
i will fuck your arse into china if you dont shut your pie hole
you shrimp eating C U N T
>>
EVERYTIME WE TOUCH
I GET THIS FEELING
>>
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
File: 1418096216846.gif (882KB, 900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1418096216846.gif
882KB, 900x2000px
numero uno way to make a nerd upset: say his media consumption of choice is shit
>>
File: 54641434.jpg (533KB, 1900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
54641434.jpg
533KB, 1900x1267px
>>
>>73193412
are you the same yank doing the same thing? or another yank doing the same thing?
>>
File: 1486094912537.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486094912537.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>73193425
...s...wh...o-okay
>>
>>73193360
City of God is based on a book with the same about the City of God itself and the autor personal life, the problem that Fernando Meirelles shows is a really local problem of Urbanization created by the Military Junta on his inefficiency to deal with rural exodus and the lack of space in the Big cities, it can`t be that similar, the hole context that City of God is developed is unique, the movie shows all the problem in excellent way, not showing favela people as only victims like SJW usually does, but showing the problem is the hole system, and the favela people has a blame on the situation
>>
>>73193446
same yank just copying and pasting rotten reviews from rotten tomatoes on films ive never seen
>>
england would be an uncivilized backwater if it werent for the french (normans)
>>
>>73193262
>breeding occurs in the ass
Virgin detected!
>>
i'm really into trains lads
>>
this yank bender thinks he can get pregnant so has been letting me fill up his arsehole with my loads each time we fuck
>>
>>73193457
but it's popular and people on reddit said he shouldn't like it. and sin nombre is exactly the same story, a cheap rip off, you know, because they both talk in spic language and are gang related... silly brazillian!
>>
We should all consider ourselves very lucky really lads, could have been born in a lot of other shittier places. Very lucky indeed.

(well, some more than others, but you get the idea)
>>
>>73193486
america is an uncivilized backwater
>>
>>73193504
>tfw not a war hero from WWII
>>
>>73193514
>ized
FOY
>>
>>73193514
alri rich la'
>>
been tricking this stupid yank bender into cumming big loads in my bumhole so I can sell them to sperm banks for a big profit
>>
>>73193503
Thats why i never goes to Reddit.
>>
>>73193525
fuck off randy
>>
File: myoc.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
myoc.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>73193516
>tfw will be a war hero of WWIII
>>
why is it always Yank or Leaf or Strayan who shitposts on /brit/?
>>
>>73193516
Why would you want to be a war hero?

What a stupid ambition
>>
File: Taxi_Driver_1_embed.jpg (151KB, 928x628px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi_Driver_1_embed.jpg
151KB, 928x628px
I miss when taxi drivers were featured heavily in American media, for a time they occupied the same cultural sphere as Ronin or masterless samurai did in Japanese media.
>>
File: file.png (96KB, 680x278px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
96KB, 680x278px
>/pol/ has to choose between le based Assad and God Emperor Trump

This is going to be fucking hilarious.
>>
>>73193562
Grew up with a qt muslim. Her middle and last name were Muhammad Ali. Good bants
>>
>>73193578
/brit/ is made for shitposting
>>
>>73193594
idk why there is still a Trump general and legions of trumpfags on /pol/ it was funny to see him win but being his online hitsquad is stupid
>>
>>73193529
any other good brazillian or other south american films?
>>
>>73193624
Many, I can tell you Argies and Brazilian movies, ok?
>>
watching "the roman invasion of britain" lads

it's narrated by bettany hughes
she's thicc
>>
>>73193594
what the fuck donald. literally why would assad do it? it obviously rebels framing him, AGAIN. he has literally EVERYTHING to lose and NOTHING to gain by shelling some civillian areas with nerve gas
>>
File: file.png (19KB, 1038x89px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
19KB, 1038x89px
>>73193623
/pol/ is a study in how utter morons feed off each other's stupidity to convince themselves of their intelligence.
>>
>>73193644
yes fire away. try to list ones I will reasonably be able to download and find subtitles for. that's always an issue for me
>>
>>73193648
Ah yes, because Assad is in direct command of every unit in the country and there's no way a bunch of desperate soldiers under attack daily from VBIEDs would use the massive stockpiles of nerve gas lying around to blunt an offensive.

This is completely beyond the realms of possibility, the only logical explanation is that the rebels gassed themselves for no reason.
>>
>>73193644
I saw a film recently on Chico Xavier which was interesting
desu the best Portuguese language films are from Portugal, they are better than Spain and have a lot of pretty interesting stuff revolving around Estado Novo and the African colonies
>>
File: Cover.jpg (206KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
206KB, 1200x1200px
mixed up an absolutely filthy double drop earlier lads
used the tracks from this single
>>
>>73193682
>massive stockpiles of nerve gas lying around
>on hand to ground troup units

on what planet are you living?
>>
>>73193716
>the entire US military intelligence apparatus is wrong, I am a fat NEET shitposting at 6 in the morning from my basement, but I know what happened in Syria with absolute certainty

Fucking retard
>>
>>73193656
Brazilian ones
Pixote : The Law of the Weak (directed by an argie)
Central Station (considered the best BR movie ever)
Four Days in September (talks about the repression and torture during the military junta)

Argie ones
The Official Story (the first SA movie to won an Oscar)
The Secret in Their Eyes (Drama)
Wild tales (a really good comedy)
>>
also got the most brilliant inspo for an artsy single that is guaranteed to get me fucking signed
>>
File: 1485104742578.jpg (233KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485104742578.jpg
233KB, 1000x1000px
>>73193742
>the entire US military intelligence apparatus is wrong
yes
Yanks are naturally inferior and it would take and entire network of intelligence agencies to come up with what is blatantly obvious to me
>>
>>73193742
I'm not the one claiming there are "massive stockpiles" of nerve gas "lying around" Syria in the hands of ground troops to freely use in metropolitan areas when they please. Somehow I'm the retard making wild assumptions about Syria here? And you're in the same place as me at the same time you utter spacker haha
>>
>>73193746
Thanks. I will watch at least two today. Which first?

You should watch Dead Mans Shoes. Although you might need subtitles for the northern accents haha
>>
>>73193777
Nah you're the one claiming that some disorganised rebels carried out a false flag which fooled the most advanced intelligence network on the planet.

Syria has over 4000 lb of Sarin, it has been in a state of civil war for 6 years, it is well within the realms of possibility that stockpiles have come under the command of various militias. And Assad has very little control over them, they are essentially mercenaries carving out sections of Syria to extort from citizens.

And yeah, I am, the difference is I trust our intelligence community.
>>
actual patrician cinephile here

you lads still wanting recs or what
>>
>>73193742
>Took them 10 years to find Osama.
>/pol/ finds a flag in the middle of nowhere in hours.
Don't underestimate autism
>>
>>73193797
Wild tales, it`s soft and really well produced, the rest are Dramas, more intense.
Ok pal, i1ll watch and each for subs, i`m only able to watch documentaries without subs, i`m still studying english, to watch movies i get kind of lost sometimes.
>>
>>73193838
>finding the world's most wanted man in a population of 1.6 billion with vast financial resources and multiple agencies protecting him
>finding a fucking flag when they knew the town Shia had been in the day before it was put up

Yes, comparable.
>>
I only listen to films
NEVER submit my visual centres to video
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1224x1164px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1224x1164px
>America
>>
>>73193812
Frankly, no, I don't trust the intelligence of the alliance of nations that have been trying to oust him from power for the last six years. Where are these troves of irrefutable evidence that a bunch of rogue malitias have their hands on nerve gas? let's say you're right, who's to say the next puppet the west instills is able to get control of them?

you're theory is no less far fetched than mine, and even if correct, still doesn't really fall on Assad to a degree where they need to find him and execute him like they did the least several middle east leaders they didn't like. Because that all ended fucking splendidly
>>
>>73193872
sound design/editing is the patrician cinema appreciation
>>
dad sent me an email asking what punani means
>>
>>73193882
US military intelligence is separate from the State Department.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/x-mind/x-mind-vs-sihu-acroberial-dance-with-me-original-mix

gabber
>>
Not a native English speaker. Is autoeroticasphyxiation all one word? I need this for something important.
>>
Could /pol/tards spend a single day without ""happening""?
>>
>>73193927
Autoerotic asphyxiation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation
>>
>>73193913
Did you call him a sheed?
>>
>>73193851
I'll stick it on and watch it with my Brazilian blend coffee. Hope you can find subs for it, hope I can for these too, looking now. If you enjoy it (you will) check out the directors other films
>>
>>73193944
Ah, yes. Now she will want me.
>>
>>73193979
bitches love spaces ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ?
>>
>>73193979
David Carradine died because of that
>>
got banned from a private club penguin server for calling everyone pakis
>>
#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER#BLACKLIVESMATTER
>>
not many people posting. i'd make you all a nice cup of coffee, get you chatting if you were here. apart from the leaf that just posted gabber, can't be having any of that
>>
>>73194050
stfu
>>
>>73194030
I laughed so hard this can`t be true
>>
I wish I could live in the middle of absolutely nowhere, live off the land, but still have lightning speed internet, my rig, and an HD monitor. Can you imagine? No physical presence to bother you EVER, no fucking cars, noise. all your social interaction on the computer wen and if you want it. I honestly think I would probably only go back to civilization once or twice a year
>>
>>73194123
in Canada the government will give out free land for people looking to develop the territories
I'm not sure if they give it out to non-citizens however though its easy to buy cheap land here and in the US anyways.
>>
>>73194123
Move to Cornwall
>>
File: rip.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
rip.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>
>>73193210
i just came here to say that butts are superior to breasts
>>
>>73193272
cutie
>>
>>73194045
*gives u a scholarship*
>>
>>73194199
Lithuania has the worst flag of the Baltic region

Estonia
Latvia
-
-
-
Lithuania
>>
>>73194199
good lad
>>
>>73194199
feminine dicks are superior to both
>>
>>73194199
bender
>>
>>73194199
hello nigger
>>
morning lads
>>
>>73194199
Nice dubs
>>
"Hitler supported Zionism"
*Gets suspended*
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1600x1259px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1600x1259px
>>
I think Australia should become more British

*imports 10,000,000 pakis*

Ah yes, much better
>>
>>73194270
>>73194276
>>73194268
refrain from making racist posts please x :)
>>
>>73194288
He's not up to day with the British news
>>
>>73194268
bet you're watching bbc breakfast
>>
>>73194303
Of course
>>
news
neows
neowse
neoowse
noowse
noose
>>
>>73194268
he did though
>>
LOUIS!!!!!!!
>>
File: 10-Hardeest-billboard_0.jpg (82KB, 468x293px) Image search: [Google]
10-Hardeest-billboard_0.jpg
82KB, 468x293px
What's the difference between tobacco and other addictive drugs? Has society just arbitrarily decided only one of these destructive addictive drugs is okay?
>>
>>73194374
tobacco doesn't get you high
>>
>>73194374
I'll trust a man to drive a car while he's smoking nicotine

I won't trust a man to drive a car while he's smoking meth
>>
>>73194381
This isn't true thought. It's mildly psychoactive. People just become desensitised to it by the time they're addicted, so they don't feel or act high.
>>
I can tell that love is fake
>>
>>73194400
Let's not be pedantic about it. It's extremely mild as to be unnoticeable. You asked the difference, there's the difference.
>>
>>73194402
fake news
>>
I don't trust a word you say
>>
>>73194398
what if it's his first ciggie of the day, it's morning, he smokes rollies and has run out of filters? he's taking big deep lungfuls and is very slow to blow them back out.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1300x871px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1300x871px
>ywn
>>
File: 13256221463.jpg (45KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
13256221463.jpg
45KB, 683x384px
off to work lads
>>
>>73194442
dont be late :)
>>
>>73194442
chuck a wank in the dunny at work
>>
>>73194432
>wanting to experience late 70's/early 80's NYC riddled by crime, owned by mobs, drug organizations, and gangs literally out of 'The Warriors'

Actually... the fuck am I talking about? I'm down.
>>
File: the state.webm (1MB, 657x600px) Image search: [Google]
the state.webm
1MB, 657x600px
>>
File: Af2Ocen.png (149KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
Af2Ocen.png
149KB, 499x499px
All the girls I've rejected over the years are now more successful than I am
>>
File: mfw god exists.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
mfw god exists.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>tfw you realize Aristotelian formal and final causality is true
>tfw when you realize substantial forms and real essentialism are true
>tfw you realize God exists
>>
>>73194516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&

Feel with me
>>
>>73194518
Doing a screech
>>
>>73194518
what was the alternative? allow him to continue to wander around shouting swear words through the entire press conference? don't see how this was strange or unreasonable
>>
>>73194532
I love this video. Especially since I just got back from 7-11 on my way home from work.

I've been going to the same 7-11 since I was a kid, almost 30 years ago. It's so lifeless now, everybody is so uptight, rude, and generally want to be left alone, even where I live in the Southern US, where we have our tradition of "Southern Hospitality" which entails politeness even in dire situations, it's slowly dying, and even the clerks operating said 7-11's have almost no charm. NOTHING. Might as well be replaced by machines at this point.
>>
morning cunts
>>
>>73194629
what a rude post
>>
File: 1433891538847.jpg (3KB, 125x33px) Image search: [Google]
1433891538847.jpg
3KB, 125x33px
fuck off
>>
>>73194635
thought you would like it bruce
>>
>>73194532
What the fuck is wrong with our generation? Why are we so cynical? Why are we so careful to let our guard down?

I genuinely blame the internet and smartphones.
>>
If I get trips I will kill myself today
>>
>>73194657
retry
>>
sad!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
>>
File: the hat man.png (142KB, 357x362px) Image search: [Google]
the hat man.png
142KB, 357x362px
>What the fuck is wrong with our generation? Why are we so cynical? Why are we so careful to let our guard down?

>I genuinely blame the internet and smartphones.
>>
>>73194676
Post suzie wong
>>
Lads.

I need a good video game to play on Xbox 360 for the next month.

I'm starving myself to lose weight and i need to do something to distract me from skipping dinner. Can't play FIFA anymore it makes me too upset and angry.

Any ideas?
>>
got a date for the first time in 5 years
>>
>>73194726
I'm playing through the Mass Effect trilogy right now
>>
File: fjfdj.jpg (64KB, 686x958px) Image search: [Google]
fjfdj.jpg
64KB, 686x958px
>>73194712
>>
>>73194757
>mfw you ask for mayo at subway and they put on too much but you don't want to be a dick about it.
>>
Have always lied to my parents on a date night

I just tell them I'm meeting a mate, mates or some kind of work thing
>>
>>73194726
What type of game?
>>
>>73194771
for xbox 360
>>
>>73194657
lemme try
>>
>>73194766
kek
>>
File: 1408743670287.jpg (33KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
1408743670287.jpg
33KB, 700x465px
>>73194779
>>
>>73194771
Any, maybe sports or cars or something

No geekazoid tomfoolery please
>>
For me, its all about the ass.
>>
>>73194792
Do you have a problem with what I said?
>>
File: ponderingpepe.png (37KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
ponderingpepe.png
37KB, 396x400px
Considering spending £80 ($100 USD, or $130 AUD) on a fake reference service in a desperate attempt to get a job as a night auditor at a hotel.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1482983679936.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1482983679936.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>>73194795
>sports or cars or something
>>
>>73194795
Forza Motorsports 4.

Thank me later.
>>
>>73194795
Test Drive Unlimited
Whatever the last Forza they released for the 360
>>
h-happy birthday to me...
>>
File: 1442736657073.jpg (58KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442736657073.jpg
58KB, 343x500px
>>73194821
happy birthday!
>>
Have a date in an hour

QUITE nervous, as not a single one of my 100+ dates has resulted in a gf for one reason or another ahahaha
>>
>>73194817
>Whatever the last Forza they released for the 360

>>
>>73194821
you look like a monkey
and you smell like one too
>>
>>73194747

font
>>
>>73194833

How many of the 100 got the pipe tho?
>>
>>73194805
what's this service then
might be mIGHTY handy for me.,.,.......
>>
>>73194832

thanks im 20 now

>>73194833

> as not a single one of my 100+ dates has resulted in a gf for one reason or another ahahaha

wtf... how?
>>
File: dyerrr.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dyerrr.png
3KB, 200x200px
>maybe sports or cars or something
>>
Business idea: ask phimolad if he will go out wiv me :P
>>
I am twenty four years of age and I still can't even make eye contact with a girl who clearly likes me, let alone talk to her, let alone go on a date.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (839KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
839KB, 1920x1080px
>>73194821
>>
>>73194848
I don't know man, at some point you stop counting

Like 30 maybe, but the grand, VAST majority of those were just one-night things
>>
>>73194821

wish I was 20

would kill to go back
>>
>>73194855

there's a few but careerexcuse seems the most "legitimate" as the creator of the service has been in an interview with al jazeera and his website has been featured in 2 other news articles that i know of

reading this blog post now about it and another website:

> https://www.socialtalent.co/blog/fake-references

could be a scam for all i know though :-/ worth the chance for me at this point i think, i have a 2 and a half gap in my resume, since leaving high school i've not had a single job (hadn't had one while i was in high school either).
>>
>>73194888

dam you must be hamsom. post face
>>
Morning chaps.
>>
File: 1491374744800.jpg (340KB, 777x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491374744800.jpg
340KB, 777x800px
THIS is important.
>>
>>73194860
-she doesn't feel it and/or I don't feel it,
-she's too old
-never the intention for her and/or me

That's pretty much the broad summary. Things just don't work out.
>>
>>73194873
OKC is the best choice for nervous nellies, just answer a bunch (like 200) of the questions and start messaging girls with high percentages
>>
>>73194918
the weak exist to be exploited and serve no other purpose
>>
>>73194918
>exploitation of the working class
don't see how this is a bad thing
>>
>>73194918
>this is what dumb commies actually think
>>
>>73194873
Literally every single date (other than 'friendly dates') I've ever been on has been from either OKC or Tinder, mostly OKC
>>
>>73194918
quite true though
>>
Don't want to get outta bed lads
>>
could mirroring your tablet to your TV effect the speed of streaming films online? showbox and kodi work fine on my tablet, but when i mirror them to my TV, the streams always fuck up
>>
>>73194924

where are you meeting these broads?

do you have anything in common with any of them before going on dates with them?

> -she's too old

how much older?
>>
Be woke stay broke
>>
>>73194908

alri
>>
>>73194960
>mirroring
you mean over the network? There will always be latency issues. You need to go HDMI
>>
>>73194966
> -she's too old
Mid to late 30s, 40 in one case

I suspect that I've had the problem of not finding much in common. Unfortunately in the rare cases where do I feel a connection it just hasn't worked out ahahahaha

Used to quite look forward to meeting a girl and finding out new things but it's all much of a muchness nowadays. I don't even consider a gf much of a possibility.

RE meeting: see
>>73194946
>>
there is NOTHING morally wrong about selling drugs to consenting adults.

prove me wrong.

(pro-tip: you can't)
>>
trying to work out who this chad is whos going on all the dates

is he a known /brit/ personality?
>>
>>73194982
reddit
>>
>>73195005
wat
>>
>>73195000
Drug addiction and the related side-effects have a negative impact on the moral fabric of society
>>
>>73195009
I reckon you probably browse reddit
>>
>>73195028
Genuinely don't
>>
halala is the way, inshallaah tbqh ngl la

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39480846
>>
File: le spooky man.jpg (6KB, 136x160px) Image search: [Google]
le spooky man.jpg
6KB, 136x160px
>>73195013
>moral fabric of society
>>
>>73195034
not saying it for certain or that it is a sure thing or anything but I have my suspicious. I'd go as far to say that you moderate a few reddits
>>
punched someone in the face today for no reason at all
>>
anything good on the ol' iplayer?
>>
>>73195046
suspicions*
>>
>>73195040
Nietzsche is better than Stirner
>>
greentext is slightly too bright to fit with the sfw board reply colour scheme

It should be darker.
>>
>>73195013

I don't think I've met any consenting adult drug user who was unaware that they could get addicted to drugs, be it psychologically or physiologically.

> the related side-effects have a negative impact on the moral fabric of society

could you clarify what you mean by that, seems a bit of a vague statement.
>>
>>73195046
I'll go to it if a page happens contain the answer to whatever I'm googling at the time.
>>
>>73194918
By "rich people," they mean feudal lords and royalty, right?

I remember my embarrassing teenage commie phase, but I'm sure I was a bit smarter about it than this. Is anyone else starting to suspect that the retardation levels of modern leftists are due to a sophisticated effort by the illuminati to somehow make leftist activists so dumb and obnoxious that everyone else starts leaning right-wing, allowing them to get away with rampant corruption and profiteering?

Just when you thought it was safe to take off the tinfoil hat...
>>
File: 1418095510839.png (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1418095510839.png
71KB, 720x960px
>>73195067
>using Yotsuba B
>>
>>73195079
knew it. jog on now
>>
>>73195067
i agree but in that its so bright that it looks identical to regular text in tomorrow
>>
>>73195090

Yotsuba B is objectively the best so-called "style".
>>
>>73195069
Drug addicts neglect their work, loved ones and are more likely to commit crimes. They have a higher than usual usage of medical services, and lack the ability to fund this themselves, having spent their money on drugs.

They are a drain on community and government time, services and funds.
>>
File: im sad now.jpg (62KB, 545x453px) Image search: [Google]
im sad now.jpg
62KB, 545x453px
>>73195093
pls I won't do it again
>>
File: 1488144342708.png (775KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488144342708.png
775KB, 1920x1080px
>using Photon
>>
>>73195067
>>73195097
it is probably your monitors. it shouldn't be hard to read. check your color settings
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (99KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
smilelaugh.jpg
99KB, 798x798px
>not using photon
>>
File: 1462586679001.gif (261KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462586679001.gif
261KB, 400x400px
>using a dark style because you stay up all night hunched in front of a computer
>>
futaba/burichan is the true redpill
>>
>>73195000
Depends on the drug. Most people who are getting into heroin, crack, meth etc either don't realise what effects an addiction to those drugs will have on their life (in which case they need to be educated), or don't care (in which case they need therapy). Either way, they need to be protected from those drugs.

Most recreational drugs are nowhere near as harmful as the law makes out though, and the government has no place regulating them besides the quality control, age restrictions, usage while driving etc. that they do for alcohol.
>>
>>73195131
its not hard to fucking read you illiterate subnormal fuckwit
>>
>>73195161
oh. dunno why I imagined the pair of you saying it is hard to read. need to sleep
>>
>>73195101

Alcohol and many other "legal" drugs CAN have the same effect on society, until the government starts treating drug addiction as a health issue rather than a criminal one drug addiction will be a problem without a solution.

Lets imprison people for being obese then. Their choice in being fat causes both damage to their own bodies as well as destroying their families lives as well because they are forced to deal with their condition. Its hypocritical to make drugs illegal when people can make many decisions that can harm themselves and affect others.

Irresponsible though it may be, I argue that it is your right to be irresponsible with your own body.
>>
drug users/addicts should be treated like victims/diseased people while dealers/traffickers should be killed.
>>
the last hospital in Syria has just been bombed :(
>>
>>73195193
>I argue that it is your right to be irresponsible with your own body

What you do to yourself is fine. But the impact it has on othersmakes drug use immoral
>>
just had a lovely dinner
>>
just bombed the last hospital in syria
>>
>>73195160

There's no excuse for consenting adults to be uninformed of the potential consequences, of even what many consider to be low-risk drug use, in this day and age. I think the government should do more to promote harm reduction related to illicit drug use rather than just telling people to stop using them then punishing them when they experiment with psychoactive substances.
>>
hundred hundrred hundred hundred hundred hundred hund hhundred hundred hundred hundred hujndr hynd hundredd hundred hundred hundred hundred hunred hundred hundred hyn hyh hundred hundred hundred hundred hundred hyndre hudredn hy hudred huhun hundred hundred hundred hundred
>>
File: 1kxk9l12.jpg (78KB, 297x264px) Image search: [Google]
1kxk9l12.jpg
78KB, 297x264px
>>73195264
>>
>>73195230
good
>>
File: peanut-butter.jpg (262KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
peanut-butter.jpg
262KB, 1536x1024px
YUMMMMMMM!!!!! PEANUT BUTTA
>>
>>73195253
thanks
>>
gorillavid is kill
>>
>>73195264
hundid
>>
>>73195311
works fine here
>>
>>73194532
>>73194654
These people think they're going to be on television. They're acting for the camera. One guy even asks what station they're working for because personal video equipment was rare back then.
>>
reddit is down
>>
File: 1491373520572.gif (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491373520572.gif
124KB, 500x500px
dear /brit/
>>
>>73195341
Yet another reason to hate Thailand

Is the Algerian rounding you all up to post here and annoy us?
>>
>>73195276
*tips white helmet*
>>
>>73195363
I'm confused, are you saying it's blocked in the UK?
>>
>>73195233

I'm of the opinion that most adult drug users don't allow their drug use have a negative impact on their life.

Those that happen to get addicted knew, or should have known, that to be a risk when they began experimenting with drugs. They likely never intended to become addicts.

Is it immoral to brew beer? Is it immoral to cook someone a plate of bacon? Is it immoral to own a candy store? Is it immoral to prescribe pain medication to those in pain?

Also, if you're the seller you might at least know they're getting the real thing and not some extremely dangerous deadly research chemical that could kill them.
>>
>>73195379
yes
>>
File: 1489524570154.jpg (633KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489524570154.jpg
633KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>73195392
reddit
>>
>>73195433

/pol/
>>
>>73195394
I expect there will be mirrors soon if not already,
>>
File: IMG_2133.png (476KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2133.png
476KB, 640x1136px
Hmm
>>
>>73195438
that isn't insulting even though I don't go to /pol/
>>
/int/
>>
>>73195467

not an argument
>>
>>73195467
Not him but it should be insulting
>>
going to start calling al trump supporters redditors. thoughts?
>>
File: 1486362086473.jpg (472KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486362086473.jpg
472KB, 788x1024px
home sweet home
>>
there is nothing wrong with occasional recreational drug use
>>
>>73195480
>>73195499
reddit
>>
File: rare_peterson.jpg (131KB, 592x887px) Image search: [Google]
rare_peterson.jpg
131KB, 592x887px
>>73195463
>I'll trade you my tits for fatherhood of my illegitimate daughter
>>
File: Just fuck my feathers up.jpg (41KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
Just fuck my feathers up.jpg
41KB, 600x654px
WORK IN FIVE MINUTES
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
1. small breasts nice ass
2. small breasts not-nice ass
3. large breasts nice ass
9001. large breasts not-nice ass
>>
>>73195512
foy
>>
Hello
>>
>>73195581
hello nigger
>>
>>73195512
No, you are the reddit. /pol/ has always been a hole, go home The_Donald
>>
Business idea: a restaurant where you can order before you arrive so that you don't have to sit in the restaurant waiting for the waitress to see you waiting, then for the chefs to cook your food.
>>
>>73195601
no, reddit, it only got bad at election time
>>
>wakeup
>still alive
hate living
>>
>>73195512
pol is satire
>>
>>73195626
/pol/ poster detected

get lost /r/The_Donald
>>
File: 1410964557442.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1410964557442.gif
2MB, 348x323px
the sparkies are here

have to put on my tradesman voice

>tfw middle class mum and working class dad

best of both worlds
>>
>>73195601
>>73195636
why does reddit hate the donald then?
>>
>>73195545
0. One boob
>>
>>73195641
The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in
>>
File: twin-towers-640x480.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
twin-towers-640x480.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>
>>73193256
Whoa, Trump is delivering on all of his promises
>>
>working class me middle class gf
the dream. don't even message girls who don't list a university
>>
>>73195654
the tim twin towers is the best one
>>
>>73195673
good post
>>
yanks NEED to get out
>>
>>73195641
Wrong way round. Need a posh dad to be the breadwinner and and loving mum from a poor background that appreciates all she has
>>
>>73195689
see
>>73195643
>>
chicken and chips
>>
>>73195643
Incredibly bizarre post
>>
went fishing today lads

caught 6 bass
>>
>>73194805
mate just literally pay one of your mates to give you one
>>
socked someone in the nose today for absolutely no reason
>>
>>73195728

im friendless
>>
>>73195696
problem with mum from a poor background is she may have married solely to move up the class ladder
>>
what i miss most about living in england is being unable to make silly "morning lads" posts at like 10pm
loses the effect if i say it when its actually morning in nz
>>
>>73195728
>mates

font off
>>
>>73195696
working class women are vile, you need a middle class yummy mummy and a top bants working class dad that has somehow found his way into a high-paid position
>>
>>73195738
get your siblings to do it
>>
>>73195713
yeah, bit stumped now aren't you? the_donald is a tiny subreddit compared to others. and guess what? all of them hate the_donald because it is a lefty shithole outside of it
>>
>>73195757
Unfortunately posh women are incapable of love

>>73195741
Risk is worth the reward, plus people don't really do that anymore
>>
Morning lads.
>>
is imgur where all the top reddit posts go?

cause everything on there is some kind of 'zlumpf btfo' post
>>
>>73195774
Wow you really know a lot about reddit and /pol/, why might that be?
>>
>>73195760

nah i'd rather just pay $130 aud to get a glowing reference from a professional liar who has fake companies on google maps n shit, probably a higher chance of making it to the interview stage and being caught out as a fraud.
>>
Any /billynomates/ in?
>>
>>73195795
What's for brekkie
>>
>>73195789
better choice of wording would've been "solely to better her financial situation"
>>
>>73195809
used to browse /pol/ before the election, everyone talks about reddit here
>>
>>73195815
for the position you're applying for it's highly unlikely that they would contact references anyway
>>
desperately need a gf
>>
File: ahh yes.jpg (10KB, 285x249px) Image search: [Google]
ahh yes.jpg
10KB, 285x249px
>>73195789

> plus people don't really do that anymore
>>
>>73195824
might just have some toast mate. You alright?
>>
Got a pint of what I recall being one of my favourite pale ales

Tastes like shit
>>
>>73195868
tell them to flush the fucking lines and get a fresh keg
>>
>>73195849

i'll be applying for night audit jobs at big hotel chains so they probably have some sort of reference verification method.
>>
>>73195888
Sounds a bit grim. Outstanding digits though.
>>
Gimme dat new thread senpai
>>
>>73195868
alcohol in general tastes like shit except for the girly drinks
>>
>>73195919
>Outstanding digits though.

bit reddit that
>>
>>73195927
bit gay
>>
>>73195927
Your point of view?

Sad!
>>
>>73195954
>>73195964
oh fuck off
>>
>>73195995
>>73195995
>>73195995
>>73195995
>>73195995
>>
Got some major choonage going on spotify here
>>
>>73195262
There are plenty of valid excuses for not knowing what a drug will do to you in the long term. A sheltered or foreign upbringing, a new drug on the market, a drug dealer lying to you or lying about what drug he's giving you, that's off the top of my head.

I agree with your solution though. The current policy is totally counter-productive. Banning and lying about relatively harmless substances like pot and shrooms makes a mockery of the wider anti-drug laws and education, and criminalising drugs forces the whole thing underground where users are afraid to get help, and where there's zero regulation.

If they were honest about drugs there would be a lot more soft drug use but way less hard drug use, which is where the real damage is done.
>>
>>73193262
>where actual breeding occurs

Were you sharted out by your mother? That would explain a lot
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.