[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new language learning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: S70404-142251-001.jpg (142KB, 1080x709px) Image search: [Google]
S70404-142251-001.jpg
142KB, 1080x709px
whats the best way to learn arabic indipendently?
>>
File: 1491027800177.png (9KB, 508x497px) Image search: [Google]
1491027800177.png
9KB, 508x497px
>>73159280
You call the molvi in your house and he teaches you. Or you could watch arabic subbed anime
>>
>>73159280
Book based courses such as this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Books/Mastering-Arabic-1-Jane-Wightwick/1137380454

It should teach you how to read and write adequately, if you want to learn how to speak Arabic it'll be hard on your own and is best achieved if you have a friend to practice with.
>>
>>73159280
move to East Jerusalem
>>
>>73159280
how hard is it for hebrew speakers to learn arabic? they're closely related like dutch and english, yes?
>>
its like russian and polish
>>
>>73159500
Will only help with some words (not that many) and the verbs are fucked up in both languages.
>>
i really want to learn arabic. i really want to hear advice from pepole who mastered arabic indipendently
>>
>>73159651
see >>73159441
I didn't know shit a couple months back but now I can read and write relatively well and I'd be even better if I put more hours in which I plan to now I have Summer coming up. The only problem is speaking, since I was learning alone I have struggled to speak because I can't practice with others.
>>
thanks man, the speaking partvis less of a problem for me cuz i have plenty of arabs in my enviorment
>>
and you can solve your problem by going to london, its fluded by cousins
>>
you fuckers reported me
>>
>>73159280
it's meaningless to learn arabic senpai
you need to learn a dialect and the only way is to be a native to a certain countries Tunisian arabic per example is very different than any other east arabic and people outside of maghreb can't understand it
>>
>>73161034
For an Israeli and I dare say in general, the most logical accent to learn will be Levantine. It will also be the dialect of pretty much all countries surrounding Israel.

On top of that, he can pick up the Egyptian dialect watching Egyptian tv/movies or whatever, and he'll understand the Arabic in the peninsula and Iraq, if I'm correct. So that's by far the optimal dialect to go for.

Maghrebi Arabic would be among the most useless.
>>
>>73161109
that's an example mona
>>
>>73161034
>people outside of maghreb can't understand it
>
What? I have several tunisian friends and we understand each other perfectly. It's only Moroccoa that we have a hard time understanding because they speak 80% french
>>
>>73161306
morccans don't speak much french it's algeria
they live in egypte of course it's not the same originial dialect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jB9QV_7VbY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRb1IfcUx1I
>>
>>73161520
Hmmm, I see o-o
So you can understand us then?
>>
I'm not sure that it's possible without a hard work by a several years. because every arabian speaker has a two native languages - the standart Arabian, and the local """dialect""" (de facto another language)

Maybe you should learn Maltese? it uses the latin alphabet and should be easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPNciOqu8R4
>>
>>73161699
eyh ken dialect ta3 soumél najamch nefhemha
>>
>>73161745
Is it true that most of you still speak French (you should be proud of it, because it's awesome language) but the goverment want to arabise country back?
>>
>>73161714
maltese is tunisian wit less french and no amazigh
i can understand every word of it
so learning it will be hard for every non maghrebien
>>
>>73161769
no most of politician can't make a correct sentence in arab and speak french
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3i1sJ8RSDs
>>
>>73161850
So you are native in French?
>>
>>73162060
what do you mean
i can pronounce french as a french person xd
hhhhhhh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YntjVXjEywY
>>
>>73159280
I thought they taught Arabic in Israeli schools and you could probably find a class somewhere I'd imagine since a large portion of Israel speaks Arabic
>>
>>73162129
I watched first video, it's awesome, gonna to watch next

I meant what language do you use to think
>>
>>73162978
in tunisian
berer arab french and italien
>>
File: 請喝漂白水.png (409KB, 492x640px) Image search: [Google]
請喝漂白水.png
409KB, 492x640px
>>73159280
>posting niko from corridor
>>
>>73159280
>Israel
You live with fucking Arabs, go and ask them
>>
>>73159574
Not true
Both the languages are semitic languages
Meaning the syntax of the languages will be quite similar.
Similar reason why English speakers can learn languages like Russian easier than Japanese
>>
>>73159651
>mastered arabic indipendently
There's no such a thing, languages were created for the sole purpose of communication. Speaking and learning any languages uses the areas of your brain dedicated to social interaction, etc. Even when learning programming languages, I had to "communicate" with machines by testing my code; the feedback you get from other people is what helps you learn, not what's written in books.
To learn Arabic you have to speak with Arabic-speaking people, at least when you start; after you get the basics, then you can settle with just reading books.
I suggest you proceed in this order: first get the letters, then the marks/signs (shakl/tashkil whatever the fuck), then the rules dictating what vowel mark does a word ends with depending on its function in the sentence (basically grammatical cases). Then learn pronouns and conjugation, move on to logical connectives ("then", "because", "furthermore", etc), and only after that start learning vocabulary. That's when you'll be able to efficiently learn on your own, by reading books, listening to music or watching stuff in Arabic.

>>73161306
>Moroccoa that we have a hard time understanding because they speak 80% french
not true, that's the case for rich people who live in the city in the entire Maghreb. Moroccan peasants dont speak a word of French
>>
>>73159280
Ja sam naučio srpski sa mojom devojkom!

Hvala lepo!

Ovo leto idemo ja i moja devojka u srbiju. Biće nam baš lepo.

Nađite devojke!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.