[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Chechens like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 25

File: 1491262109301.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491262109301.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
They must be really fucking alpha if even Russians are scared of them, yes?

Tell me, has anybody here ever had a strong, Chechen bf? What's it like to be with a proud gay man in the Caucasus?
>>
>>73156235
they are subhumans
similar to albanians
>>
>>73156235
They attack together on one person. They are cowards. One Chechen runs away, they gather in packs, like animals.
>>
File: UuVK2KHIEnw.jpg (144KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
UuVK2KHIEnw.jpg
144KB, 807x605px
Like a targets
>>
>>73156368
So the same as Slavs?
>>
>>73156235
They're complete animals and much like Arabs will never fight one on one without a knife. They're also super durka jihad and have like 20 kids a family so yes one Ivan is scared of 20 Muhammadovs but not because they're "alpha"
>>
All chechens are midgets no lie they don't come in size over 5 foot 8
>>
>>73156421
No, the Slavs are divided, so they die out, at least so in Russia.
>>
>>73156235
The guy on the left has good chest and bicep insertions
>>
CHECHENYA - BOSNIA - ALBANIA - TURKYIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8fva9Fb1s

------+--------+----------+----------+---------+----------+------
BROTHERS FOR EVER

fUC RUSSIA fUC AMERIca fUC SERBIA fUC PUTIN

*****CHECHENS & ALBANIA BROTHERS ******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8fva9Fb1s

-----+-------+---------+--------+---------+---------+-----
>>
>>73156235
Chechens are the Niggers of Russia
>>
>>73156812
Russians are the niggers of Russia though
>>
>>73156812
Russians are niggers of Russia
>>
>>73156853
>>73156867
So then just imagine how bad chechens are. They're the niggers of the niggers. And they're Muslim...
>>
File: b0d.png (175KB, 680x669px) Image search: [Google]
b0d.png
175KB, 680x669px
>>73156917
>They're the niggers of the niggers
It really makes you think
Also i'm interested if they have their own version of niggers
>>
>>73156980
Ukrainians
>>
>>73156235
>What's it like to be with a proud gay man in the Caucasus?
Dead probably.

Chechens are apes. They're aggressive, irrational and disrespectful.
So, muslims in other words.
>>
File: 1491059984903.jpg (345KB, 744x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1491059984903.jpg
345KB, 744x1049px
Almost everyone is engaged wrestling there.
>>
>>73156980
Hohols and churkas
>>
>>73156235
>gay naive 1st worlder
>even considering partnering with a chechen who is most likely muslim and would most likely murder you on the spot
>>
File: pixiz-21-03-2017-12-54-18.jpg (88KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pixiz-21-03-2017-12-54-18.jpg
88KB, 900x900px
>>73157361
Most of high testosterone men are homo but Allah forbidden gay-sex.
>>
>>73156421
There ain't no such thing as Slavs. Only SLAVES to their TURKIC OVERLORDS!!
>>
>>73156235
think jihadi inbred mountain wolves on steroids

approach with extreme caution

(although some are nice chaps if you meet them alone for away from their homeland or other muslims)
>>
>>73156368
>>73156421
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rJfMScvi8

1 chechen vs 10 russians
>>
>>73156312
Funny thing is that in many places in Western Europe, Chechen and Albanian diaspora can't stand each other, and other have fights, which 99% of the times end in a couple of them stabbed or in another way hospitalised.

Funny how they indeed have a similar culture (when viewed from an outsider's eyes) and yet they loathe each other.
>>
>>73162162
give ONE source
>>
File: orly[1].jpg (21KB, 413x384px) Image search: [Google]
orly[1].jpg
21KB, 413x384px
>>73156917
best post itt
really makes you think
>>
>>73156235
Look again at that pic. Funny how Chechens have these tiny heads and thick necks.

They may look white and European from afar but beware! Study their looks well and do not approach one except if he is chained and muzzled.
>>
File: Knight 15.jpg (40KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Knight 15.jpg
40KB, 604x453px
>>73162055
Wtf I love chechens now
>>
>>73162183
15 years life experience, Ruslan

just go to Gent, they stab each other there regularly

same in Charleroi btw
>>
>>73162362
According to google the Albanian mafia is allied to the Russian mafia, and the Chechen mafia is obviously against the Russian mafia. So maybe the Albanian mafia and the Chechen mafia are opposed to each other.

So my guess would be Mafia-related violence. Chechens infringing on Albanian territory and vice versa. Nothing of value to be lost.
>>
>>73157685
You would be surprised how much Chechens are homo, although strictly top. Imagine coming from a strict tribal society, eating steroids like candy, and not being allowed to drink alcohol.

Hence they fuck mens asses and smoke a lot of weed.
>>
>>73162439
Could be, I am exagerrating here a bit on other things a bit, but the Chechen vs Albanian hatred here is a fact. And it is not limited to one city, seen and heard it in many places.

I've got it confirmed by a guy I knew that grew up in an Albanian family of criminals (drug pushers).
>>
>>73157685
Allah is easy to be fooled. All you need is a blanket. Allah won't see you getting fucked in the ass under it.
>>
>>73162447
Do you know this from experience, or documentaries?

I think it's interesting how prevalent the "it's not gay as long as you're the top" meme is in otherwise extremely homophobic cultures.
>>
>>73162439
>According to google the Albanian mafia is allied to the Russian mafia

That's funny if you think about it, I would have thought the Russian and Serb mafia would be allied.

Maybe nationalism isn't a thing amongst criminals, but that would be strange, especially in the Balkans.
>>
>>73162546
Let's say I know some people. Including a few from Ingushetia, which is basically Chechens in pocket format.

no homo though, but I've been around and seen some things, in my mid 30s
>>
>>73162447
I doubt it, Chechens kill gays all the time there was something in the news a few days ago about some new killings.
>>
russian AND muslim

so world of both worlds
>>
>>73162546
>I think it's interesting how prevalent the "it's not gay as long as you're the top" meme is in otherwise extremely homophobic cultures.

exactly, that is how it is, that is why I said *strictly* top, no "reach arounds" or whatever you call it
>>
File: Two_Men_Caught_in_Bed_Together.jpg (164KB, 755x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Two_Men_Caught_in_Bed_Together.jpg
164KB, 755x1024px
>>73162532
^
>>
>>73162162
Chechens make Albanians look like Swedes
>>
>>73162577
According to wikipedia, of which I'm not certain if it's reliable in this case, the Russians are allied to the Serbians and Albanians, and the Albanians are against the Serbians and vice versa.
>>
The thing is, I would respect them if it wasn't for their jihadi durka durka religion and their commitment to it.

Imagine if they were christians, we would all be applauding them. But they are muslim, and extremely committed to it, so they are a danger to the whole Christian world.
>>
>>73156235
i've seen a group of them when ufc was in zagreb
all were small and hairy, beards, longer hair greasy
>>
>>73156235
Our nation have a great history

We were always fighting opressors

We are known as a most inteligent nation from all soviets

Allah accubar chechen
>>
>>73162742
maybe you would be as long as they aren't in your backyard. that's the problem with all those western /pol/-types
>>
>>73162629
It is only gay if you are the bottom. When you are younger and the most feminine, most beta of the group you will automatically be that bottom. So someone will fuck you in the ass in some stable around age 16, but shut up about it, because you are still a fellow tribe member. However, it is expected that the bottom will do everything, exercise etc, to not be like that anymore when getting older, show interest in girls and get married. Even if you have to pretend all the way. Should you not do this, your father will probably kill you himself to avoid the shame.

But being strictly top in secret is not that bad, after all you are just a man and in need of a woman. It is the receiver that is to be shamed.
>>
>>73162447
all muslims smoke weed cos allah doesnt forbid it
>>
>>73162940
maybe it's true for chechens, I don't know because I'm not a chechen, I heard the same about afghans and little boys

but according to Islamic tradition, Muhammad himself said explicitly said that both the receiver and giver should be executed when it comes to buttsex
>>
>>73162998
i think its more about culture than religion
>>
>>73162778
I'm just thinking out loud m8, and to be honest I 've had a couple of drinks, don't take my words too seriously. I know that you Balkanites talk from experience and Westerners are not in the position to tell you about things like that. I'm sorry if I came across as pretentious and a know-it-all.
>>
>>73163024
it is

all these hypermasculine cultures like chechens and pashtun afghans and in the past ottomans/turkics, all of whom are constantly at war, who live to fight and fight to live, they all seem to like doing gay stuff and say no homo after it
>>
>>73162998
There is no place in the world where the majority of muslims actually follow quaranic law. They always just pick and choose from it according to their culture, like any other religion.
>>
File: muslim-heroin.jpg (30KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
muslim-heroin.jpg
30KB, 400x306px
>>73162995
That behaviour is very jewish: eg. Torah forbids Jews to cross OVER the city limits on the Sabbath, so Jews built tunnels under the city limits so they could cross UNDER them and not break the Sabbath. You can still see the remains of these tunnels in cities like Antwerp.

It is the same mentality with you muslims. I have known a few Arabic and Turkish heroin and cocaine addicts who had no problem smoking heroin on alu foil in front of their wife and children, but would not drink a drop of alcohol and scoff at me if I brought a beer with me.

I often see ISIS warriors in Syria with eyes drooping and pupils pinpointed from obvious opiate/heroin use. In fact jihadi recruiters here specifically target muslim heroin addicts, apperently in Syria they recieve their daily heroin dose from ISIS because it is technically not haram.

I'm pretty sure God meant abuse of all psychoactives, but muslims went and jewed Allah. You can explain it to Him when you die, wouldn't want to be in your shoes because God loves righteous people and hates hypocrites. He read your heart, you can't lie, don't even think of it.
>>
>>73162998
>Muhammad himself said explicitly said that both the receiver and giver should be executed when it comes to buttsex

true, it must be some pre-Islamic tradition like you said, in Afghanistan it is really bad

You aren't Chechen you say? But surely you are a muslim from the Caucasus yes? Dagestan, Ingushetia maybe? Adygea?
>>
>>73163285
I'm an irreligious part Iraqi
>>
File: 1489402917232.png (181KB, 950x607px) Image search: [Google]
1489402917232.png
181KB, 950x607px
>>73163222
Muslim arab countries among the least affected by drugs
>>
>>73163222
>Torah forbids Jews to cross OVER the city limits on the Sabbath, so Jews built tunnels under the city limits so they could cross UNDER them and not break the Sabbath. You can still see the remains of these tunnels in cities like Antwerp.
Jews also have a piece of thread around their neighbourhood so they can circumvent other laws related to the Sabbath:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

Goofy.
>>
>>73163222
>It is the same mentality with you muslims.
>you muslims
excuse me?
coming from a dude from belgistan?
hope you made a mistake lad
i just have a lot of muslim friends and i grew up around them
so i saw firsthand how they behave and what they do
even those really devoted to religion will smoke weed but hide it from everyone
since it's percieved as bad, but they wont drink cos allh forbids it
a dude that is friends with my best friend, got mad cos he tagged him on a pic where there was a beer on the table in front of him

also i know a dude that dropped out of college, father died in war, dude listened to rock used to do drugs, and ended up being a wahabi cos they finance them
>>
>>73163667
I have a muslim background and I drink a lot too

I remember when I was with a girl drinking at a bar and she took a picture of me with a beer in my hand, I also told her to delet this which she found funny. But it's the same with for example my hindu friends
>>
>>73163356
oh ok, I had the impression from this and some other threads that you were a Chechen.

>>73163379
That is why Arabs are the main pushers of heroin here and all over the west. And not only pushers, heroin addiction amongst muslims is very common from here to Afghanistan.

I know this from personal experience, Arabs from Morocco to Qatar confirmed this to me. I'll come clean, I am a former drug addict, I cleaned up a couple of years ago, moved to a city where I know noone and noone knows me, and became committed to religion, by which I mean, the guidance of God, which is the little voice in your heart that everyone can hear if only he wants to. Anyway, for maany years, I only had muslims as ""friends"", mosstly Arabs, and a few Turks. And an Albo here and there.

>>73163439
The reason why Jesus came to hate the Pharisees is precisely for this kind of behaviour. They will nitpick words and try to deceive God and play the innocent. As a Christian I do not accept the Quran as the final word of God, but I do think Muhammed was divinely inspired. It is just hard for me to match his war-lord behaviour with what God would have willed.

But then again, Hitler was also clearly divinely inspired. Although the outcome might not have been what God intented.

So I say go back to the earliest revelations of God to man, liek the book of Enoch: be a righteous man, confess your sins without trying to minimalise them, and don't try to jew God.

Sorry if I ramble, I 'll take a shower and a walk, shouldn't drink that early in the day.
>>
>>73156235
>even Russians
lol
we easily btfo'd them here, they ran away to their homeland after that
russians are just cucks
>>
>>73163379
> "grey = no data provided"
fucking idiot
>>
>>73163812
Because arabs and turks in europe mostly come from poor economic background and live in garbage neighborhoods.. so they get exposed to drugs more. But inside arab countries drugs aren't too widespread thankfully. Plus. Some european countries have lax laws when it comes to some drugs. So they feel more free.
>>
>>73163745
as i said, not all muslims are like that
as a matter of fact, most of them drink and party
smaller part of them do drugs
i've met a black dude from belgium once who told me he was ex muslim now atheist, but he doesn't drink
i have no idea why, probably family reasons

well im kinda the same, dont really like my pics online with me being drunk
i like my online persona to seem as nice as possible
despite doing drugs and drinking
>>
>>73163870
I'm talking about the countries that were included. They're light green.
>>
>>73163745
Hey m8, don't take it too hard, I actually love Bosniaks, but I will spare you the story behind that.

I realise that my words here are a bit outspoken and harsh, but in no way have I lied about what I have seen with the muslims here.

Bosniaks are a whole different species, expats muslims here are more radicalised and I don't think a Bosniak would fit in with them.

One of my best friends is a Bosniak who lives in Sweden currently, he is from a Bey family (-begovic), so I am not pulling this out of my ass.

As I said many jihadi recruiters will work with present or former drug addicts, especially heroin. Heroin addiction takes you so low that you will start to long for God, and a typical thing with muslim heroin addicts is that when they kick the habit they become very traditionalist muslims, read: jihadis in spe. This was told to me by an Algerian muslim who is in Belgian politics I know well.

Just look at the ISIS videos, I can pick the heroin addict out really easily.

And because I am a religious man myself, some Arab recruiters tried in the past to convert me to islam. In fact my Arab ""friend"" said I should avoid those people because they were jihadi recruiters.

There is a lot going on here behind the scenes that regular people let alone the media don't have a clue about. Jihadi recruiters are in every muslim ghetto here and very active, they know well who to target.
>>
>>73161976
>Slavs were practically in charge of the Ottoman Empire
>SLAVES to their TURKIC OVERLORDS
>>
>>73164038
I know guys who have family in Morocco and Algeria, middle to upper class, they all live from drug production and export. Old school, with packed mules, and paid off police.

To go with them to Morocco as an addict, you will have heroin every day, it comes directly from the local mayor/important family who has the police in its pockets.

As long as it isn't alcohol, and even that is ok for non-muslim foreigners, but muslims wwill never join in. However as I said, muslims will use every other drug available, especially heroin and cocaine (and hasish/weed)
>>
>>73164045
I'm the same, even though my parents know I drink sometimes, I still like to hide it. My father drinks a lot too so we come from a liberal family. Only my mother has never drank.
>>73164112
Hmm, you actually seemed surprisingly nice, no worries mate.

Those recruiters are really sneaky, my father told me that they use these dirty tactics to recruit. They target the most vulnerable. The people who feel guilty about their existence and their habits (i.e. using drugs).
>>
>>73162055
wtf, they also shout: "what are you doing guys? give him so gas (those pepper spray bottles)".
>>73156368
just like russians
>>
>>73156980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh2oDOZE8-c
>>
>>73164467
Common weddings in chechnya
>>
>>73164467
>having guns outside of russia
just proves, what kind of "work" they are best at.
>>
>>73164112
>One of my best friends is a Bosniak who lives in Sweden currently, he is from a Bey family (-begovic), so I am not pulling this out of my ass.

Was he leading you on about this? It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>73156235
>really alpha if even russians are scared of them
I think this is a meme spread by hollywood shiet like The Eastern Promise and media.
I think russians are not scared, just very pissed off
>>
File: 1490345358512.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1490345358512.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>73164467
fuckin' cavemen
>>
>>73164467
i can understand the guns thing, some people do it here too but
wtf why do they crash into other cars?!
i'd literally kill him

idk they seem fun to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8UpgGEAk6w

i bet they are same s albanians, if your good with them ur fine
and i love this thicc girl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFqfilPN81c
>>
>>73164788
>why do they crash into other cars
arent those also chechens? its a wedding, so the drive also in packs
>>
>>73164112
>>73164629
having any of, beg, aga etc in your last name
is in indicator your coming from a family that USED
to be turkish/bosniak noble since it's a title
today it doesn't mean shit, tho you can see rich bosniaks that come from noble families even today
it's rare tho, since in exyugoslavia tito took all the money, land and possessions and made it state property
>>
>>73164266
There is an old tale few people know about, basically it concerns seafarers stranding on an uninhabited island where they meet Jesus, who asks about the inhabitants of Egypt and Syria, He gets the answer that they all converted to islam. Jesus answers that it is not that bad because muslims will play a certain important role in the end times.

Jihadis are wrong but considering the state of the modern world, as Jesus said: so it was in the days of Noah so it will be in the days of the Son of Man.

Personally I think we are all wrong about the belief system, but the essence, the longing for God, for righteousness, for a better world in the hearts of good godly people, is what we will be judged by in the afterlife.

But this is just my personal opinion, maaybe I am wrong. However I take a righteous muslim above a degenerate fellow European every time. That doesn't mean I will ignore the danger of radical zealots however.

Maybe I should shut up and go eat something. It was nice talking to you all. Just listen to the almost silent voice of your heart, it is God or his angels who will guide you, because if you scoff at this you will drown in the cesspool that is this world.
>>
>>73164467
What the fug
>>
>>73164217
>muslims will use every other drug available, especially heroin and cocaine

lol what
>>
>>73164467
That's why Russian women fuck Churkas instead of Russians lmao.
>>
File: 225px-Izetbegovic.jpg (19KB, 225x320px) Image search: [Google]
225px-Izetbegovic.jpg
19KB, 225x320px
>>73164629
Bey family (-begovic)
can you give me some tip about this kind of surname? I'm genuinelly curious...
I also ask this to you because of your flag and because i remember this mudslime piece of shit (pic relaterd) from jugoslavian war
>>
>>73164038
>drugs aren't too widespread thankfully.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

fuck off asshole half your country is on captagon if not opium. Khat is being chewed in every other nation, Kolla is urining Egyptian youth more than MTV even smoking red ants to get a buzz.

There are faaaar more junkies in MENA than any other place on earth.
>>
>>73164467
We shoot in the air during occasions as well, and every once in a whole some people get accidently shot and die, so some people are trying to stop this tradition
https://youtube.com/watch?v=BbZa-zdB1AU
>>
File: 1490893999944.png (307KB, 2516x1940px) Image search: [Google]
1490893999944.png
307KB, 2516x1940px
>>73156654
hahaha hrvoje, you role playing as a shittard
>>
>>73164978
i guess, they are not prohibited, or haram as they say. there is something with hashish popularity in asian countries too, if im not mistaken
>>
>>73164913
weddings should be fun
why crash into other peoples cars?!
it makes no sense
>>
>>73165086
Lmao okay i guess i'll trust a random belgian to tell me about my own country than official statistics, eat shit and die in a fire
>>
>>73165179
seems fun to me. havent you played flat out or burnout games?
>>
>>73165038
Nobody wants to fuck a churka m8
>>
>>73164788
what the fuck is that ass, even
>>
>>73165111
in rural place in the past people here would shoot
in the air if there was a son born in the family
also weddings , and stuff like that
but i believe that "tradition" is dying off
even in rural places
>>
File: kadyrov.png (1MB, 1289x774px) Image search: [Google]
kadyrov.png
1MB, 1289x774px
>>73156235
Strong, masculine, loyal. True fighters and blessed with a holy blessing. Given huge tributes by the Russian state just to keep the peace.

Russians are purely scared of superior Chechen man. Even the ones in charge like Putin fear the Chechen.
>>
File: domazan.jpg (51KB, 600x293px) Image search: [Google]
domazan.jpg
51KB, 600x293px
>>73164938
If you study Bosniak history, you can't ignore the bogomil chapter. They converted to christianity and only after a century they became bogomils. And I will tell you that they had good reason as the official Church was a corrupt institution and they wanted to live as the original, early christians.

When they got persecuted both by catjolics and orthodox for several centuries and got so fed up they invited the Turks; who looked at them, their belief system, their way of prayer (kneeling in front of God, hating icons or the cross, seen by them as the torture device that killed the Christ), when the bogomil leaders converted most of the Bosnians followed; however the "poturci" lived until the early 19th century. They studied both the Bible and the Quran, including apocryph text such as the books of Enoch and Jasper, hence why ore mystical sects of Islam such as Sufi are so popular in Bosnia. Poturci voluntarily paid jizya tax and helped their christian compatriots against accusations of the Turks. You never hear Croats or Serbs mention this today.

Bosnians were a really good people with a genuine thirst for divine knowledge and righteousness according to Gods will. In the mid 17th century they got so many followers the Turks decided to genocide a good part of them for "heresy". In fact the Bosnians were always heretics since a millenia or so, but for good reason. Seldomly you will find a people that searches so sincerely for truth and the right way to live.

Hence my respect for them.
>>
>>73165224
Go to russia then and see for yourself.
>>
>>73165286
>kadyrov_95
what was that? his steam account?
>>
10 aryians from 10
>>
>>73164629
No I knew of this myself, because of my knowledge of Bosnian history

>>73164938
SStill the Bosnian nobility had to choice: convert or lose all possessions (Mehmet II).

>>73164978
yes m8 it is like that, only alcohol is technically haram

I have to go m8s, it was very nice, see you around
>>
>>73165424
Social media.
>>
>>73156370
thats a nice pic
>>
File: 2363qx.jpg (164KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
2363qx.jpg
164KB, 800x1006px
Literally 1st picture that showed up on Google when I searched "Chechens"
>>
>>73165424
instagram
>>
File: jay-silent-bob.jpg (53KB, 847x816px) Image search: [Google]
jay-silent-bob.jpg
53KB, 847x816px
>>73165538
>>
>>73165319
>Poturci voluntarily paid jizya tax and helped their christian compatriots against accusations of the Turks. You never hear Croats or Serbs mention this today.

sources?
>>
>>73162162
chechen refugees went to albania and got their asses rekt

chechens fear albanians
>>
File: potur1.png (504KB, 812x1180px) Image search: [Google]
potur1.png
504KB, 812x1180px
>>73165695
another one but then I will post but then I have to go. have to babysit for my nephew
>>
File: potur2.png (1MB, 1744x1416px) Image search: [Google]
potur2.png
1MB, 1744x1416px
>>73165819
>>
Tfw no strong hairy dominant chechen bf
>>
>>73165667
Top mem
>>
>>73165819
poturica doesnt mean half turk
but turkified
>>
>>73165879
But in Chechya you would be killed.
If you a men
>>
Chechens are niggers of white people
>>
>>73156235
>even Russians

Lmao, Ruskies only pretend to be tought guys, in reality they're even more cucked betras than Europeans.
>>
>>73165983
I can be a grill if that's what it takes
>>
>>73165319
bogumils were christians that werent catholics nor orthodox, and the pope decleared them heretics since they wouldn't accept him as their religious leader
later on some of them became catholics (croats), some orthodox (serbs), and some converted to islam when the turks came since they were forced to (taxes, killing, rape, etc)
> they invited the Turks
hell NO, islam was forced on to the slavs in bosnia, it wasn't valuntarily , why would they accept the invader's religion?!?
>mystical sects of Islam such as Sufi are so popular in Bosnia
hmm, never heard of anyone talking about sufi in bosnia

im from bosnia
i come from a place were croats live, and have lived for a milenium, christians fled on the mountains, and higher places to avoid getting in contact with muslims/turks
>poturci
is just a derogatory term that describes a christian that accepted islam and turks

even today most of the bogumil holy places are being protected by catholic priests and monchs

the thing is that muslim historians want to believe that bogumils are some third nationality that all accepted islam cos they hated christians which is beyond retard
even the names of the bogumil rulers were mostly croatian and serbian
>>
>>73156235
lmaoing at the guy on the right's tiny fucking skull.
>>
>>73165906
Bosnian were the most righteous people to ever exist. When the RCC genocided all the Cathars, basically bogomils of the West, a lot of Southern Frenchmen cathars fled to Bosnia.

Croats appreciate Bosnians more than Serbs, bt still you have no clue about the nature of this people and their influence on a good part of medieval history. The Cathars are most known, but here in Flandars they were known as Piften, in Germany as Policianen, in Russia as strigolniki, they were found all over Europe and carried the heritage of original Christianity. I say we have something to thank them about. I can give you much more examples.
>>
>>73166195

Why are you in my country lad? Just curious
>>
>>73166066
ok apparently bogumils accepted islam for protection cos they were being chased by the pope and the magyars , cos they didnt wanted to pay high taxes to the pope
i still believe todays croats bosniaks and serbs in bosnia are mostly coming from those bogumils
>>
>>73163812
>dat antisemitism
I hope you're protestant.
>>
>>73156235
>if even Russians are scared of them
You don't have to be a bear-wrestling turbo alpha for that. Russians are shit males, all the better ones died in wars and purges and the remaining got their masculinity washed out by decades of socialism.
The way how rampant and powerful Chechens are is precisely the sign of that. Any functioning nation bordering these animals would have final solution'd them one way or another by now.
t. didn't read the thread
>>
File: 14733827100710.jpg (77KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
14733827100710.jpg
77KB, 540x960px
Op, you shoul try some sirians guays, thay are more tolerant.
>>
File: 14736128173670.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
14736128173670.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
>>
>>73166066
>hell NO, islam was forced on to the slavs in bosnia, it wasn't valuntarily , why would they accept the invader's religion?!?

because after a couple of centuries of both catholic and orthodox persecution they had enough

and believe me they were more close to original christianity than the aforementioned will ever be

the muslims saw them kneel down when praying and mentioned the similarity with their own way

i won't excuse the muslims here, but if you study the Bosnian true christian way of thinking and praying, even today although i don't like muslims, I like Bosnians, because they were right. How would you react after your family has been killed and you have been persecuted for over a couple of centuries by an agency thaat only values worldly power. 'think borgias)

Bosnians are considered as dumb by your people, but when I look at their history I only feel respect for them.

Even when they turn durka today, I still have some form of respect for them. As a Croat you should know what I an talking about.
>>
>>73166195
>here in Flandars
There's just one thing I want to know. Do you pronounce G like the Dutch do (i.e. gonna spit) or you pronounce normal G?
>>
File: 14757313215840.png (1MB, 1289x1200px) Image search: [Google]
14757313215840.png
1MB, 1289x1200px
>>
>>73166249
ik ben Vlaming, West-Vlaming als je het wil weten.
>>
File: 1491052455075.jpg (34KB, 680x485px) Image search: [Google]
1491052455075.jpg
34KB, 680x485px
>>73166664
>>
>>73166412
i am bogomil
>>
>>73156499
>hurr durr can't 1v1
>see flag
top kike
>>
>>73166613
are those chechens?
>>
>>73166598
Of course not. Curse those Germanic swamp-dwellers. We pure Celto-Germanics, lauded by Caesar himself, pronounce the g in the way God meant it to be.

t. pop bogomil

ps. viddy well my son, and give me yur steam account
>>
>>73156235

Chechens would make a good bear gay porn.
>>
>>73166596
im a croat from bosnia, hence every croat from croatia will call me a bosnian and the general presupposition is that people from bosnia are dumb, have big strong heads, or square heads, are highly corrupt and are politicaly leaning to the right

i've grown up amongst bosniaks, i know very well how they are , and it's generally true theres a lot of dumb people amongst us bosnians, not just muslims, but most are hard working, nice and welcoming , and really good hosts
i respect most of my friends, and i congratulate them when they celebrate their religious holidays
but i dislike islam in general, and believe it's one of the main source of most of the bad stuff that that happened in the last 500+y here on the balkans
>>
Subhumans on par with gypsies, also be aware there's a Chechen posting under Polish flag who ran away to Poland to dodge conscription.
>>
>>73166840
Can you please link to some text-audio/video example so I can see and hear?

>ps. viddy well my son, and give me yur steam account
I don't uh play games.
>>
>>73165067
thats a turkic name like UlugBeg, AliBeg,
>>
>>73166716
Bogomil lol niet brat moj ti si bogojob (godfucker) In bogo Serbian Russian Cyrillic :D
>>
>>73165067
beg is a title,basically turkish noble man
so they invented last names around their position in society
>BEGovic (chealse goalkeeper)
>izetBEGovic

the "beg" part usually means they came from nobleman family's
>>
>>73167147
Natan sto Ty tut delajisz bljat ?? idi damoi tiebia mama iszit vizdie tvoj ruski papa siczas po zupi tibie dast rimniom !!!!
>>
>>73167431
What about hajrovic?
>>
>>73168125
>beg, vezir, aga, pasa
basically only those 4 if i recall correctly mean your coming from some kind of "nobility"
>>
>>73166763
>implying Jews are known for jumping people in groups
>implying I'm Jewish

Get out of Canada Muhammad
>>
Where can I find Caucasian amateur bulk gay porn?
>>
>>73164177
>waaah turks opressed us
>heueheuhe we were in charge heuheueh

make up your mind slavshit
>>
File: you-have-to-go-back.gif (348KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
you-have-to-go-back.gif
348KB, 350x233px
>>73169669
>cockroach
>>
>>73166976
>and are politicaly leaning to the right
Are they?
>>
>>73164090
Iran and Pakistan on that map have higher levels of drug abuse than Western Europe.
>>
>>73162655
lol at the guy in the upper left pretending to sleep
>>
>>73156370
what's with russians and nazi germany? they hated you
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.